User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 00:35   #51
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Insomnia Planetarion Meet

If this is going down some time in April, I'd have little excuse not to attend.
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 00:59   #52
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
If this is going down some time in April, I'd have little excuse not to attend.
shall we be expecting your attendance furball??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 01:01   #53
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Time and place?
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 18:43   #54
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Time and place?
2pm Kings Cross Station

Unread 1 Mar 2006, 18:58   #55
furball

which day????

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...8&postcount=19

found it

duh

Last edited by furball; 1 Mar 2006 at 19:04.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 11:00   #56
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
haha, we get there in the end most times

ill see you there furb??

Unread 11 Mar 2006, 03:15   #57
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

got a question guys:

My Flight is much cheaper when I fly to London at 7th of April so I need a Place to stay over night! Young Ladys prefered ofc, too bad Mek isnt living in London!

I asked Spaceman already but he is on vacation, I just need to sleep there for one night and maybe need a shit in your toilet but thats all trust me! I bring my own pwning vegie food with me and stuff!

Would be nice if anyone could help me here!

Cheers!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 11:29   #58
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I might come up. Kings Cross is smelly, why couldn't we have had it at Charing Cross
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 12:13   #59
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Im coming Tickets booked so i cant cancell now !!
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 13:09   #60
Flying Monkey
mokes

Flying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura about

I could come, don't know anyone in insomnia but *shrug*
I'll be at home from uni then so its only about 40 mins by train to victoria
and I want to meet more pa people \o/

Rd 13-16
Veneratio | VGN | Subh
Flying Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 16:01   #61
furball

Neither do I, but I'm going anyway
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 21:46   #62
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Neither do I, but I'm going anyway
:O

you know me fs :P

Unread 12 Mar 2006, 21:48   #63
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitre
Im coming Tickets booked so i cant cancell now !!
cybdev coming with you?

Unread 12 Mar 2006, 21:49   #64
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

oh no, it sounds like the excessum crew are coming. run for the hills!
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 22:06   #65
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
:O

you know me fs :P
ofc my mistake
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 11:04   #66
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
got a question guys:

My Flight is much cheaper when I fly to London at 7th of April so I need a Place to stay over night! Young Ladys prefered ofc, too bad Mek isnt living in London!

I asked Spaceman already but he is on vacation, I just need to sleep there for one night and maybe need a shit in your toilet but thats all trust me! I bring my own pwning vegie food with me and stuff!

Would be nice if anyone could help me here!

Cheers!
Live in a hotell u filthy german, noone likes u!!!!

im sure u'll find someone.

-J

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 23:50   #67
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Okay Guys!

There is one week left..

Who is definately coming now?

My flight are booked so I'll be there for sure!

Community Leader
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 19:58   #68
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

My flight is booked too
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 20:12   #69
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

aye im coming as well, cant wait :P
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 15:34   #70
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

i don't think i know any of you...
...but it just so happens i'm flying out of Heathrow on the 10th, so if someone can put me up for a night or 2 somewhere in London or somewhere close to the airport, I love PA meets and wouldn't miss a drunken game for the world. And who knows? It might be fun to meet some of you.
tux

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 16:41   #71
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

6 days left yay

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 15:02   #72
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Okay, all those coming on Saturday!

If u got no clue whats going on PM RiXX in #insomnia!

Thx to all!

P.S.: Mek wont be able to come because something tragic happened in his family this week and he has to care about his family, hope you guys understand that.

Cheers,

Anti.

Community Leader
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 16:39   #73
Appocomaster
PA Team

I don't know anyone. It's a bit scary. Maybe I can take the family labrador for protection or something?
Apparently we're all playing football? or am I being conned on IRC :P
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 10:27   #74
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

it went rather well. all those people who said that they would come and didnt, ie:

*furball
*smudge
*death666
... etc

you can go to hell

all those that did go and made the day complete, i thankyou for such a great laugh.

oh and anti - "BLITZKREIG!"
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 00:21   #75
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

so wheres a link to all the wonderful pictures that were taken? I need to make sure Mitre's still keeping himself in tiptop condition for me.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote