User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:19   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Predictions Round 17

seen as theres only a short time between rounds i figured i wud start this thread now, so you have plenty of oppertunity to think about it (its practically tradition now isnt it?? :P)

who will win
who will be the surprise alliance to hit top 10
who is in your top 10

etc etc

discuss

Mek

p.s will post mine soon

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:21   #2
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Predictions Round 17

I proclaim the winner to be a new alliance im _THINKING_ of starting, will call it something rubbish like We Love Roosters or summit!

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:22   #3
JDD
aka Duncan

JDD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I proclaim the winner to be a new alliance im _THINKING_ of starting, will call it something rubbish like We Love Roosters or summit!

Can i join
[h3lls angels] round 20
[NewDawn] round 25,26,27,29
[Conspiracy] round 40
[NewDawn] round 70 - 73
[DLR] Round 30,31,33 - 39,41 - 46,49,50,74,75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
He's a hick. In charge of an alliance. It's like giving the Dukes of Hazzard a tank division to control.
JDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:24   #4
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Peniz allianze will hit top 10, and will dominate ascendancy in a way that they'll never see coming.

I suspect we'll see the usual suspects around the top 5... {assuming all of the following are playing}

1up, subh, ND, Ascendancy, possibly vgn or tgv.

Hope to see BIG or orbit again, and f-crew ofc. HR and LCH would be good too....

But who knows tbh :eek: I've been freakin wrong before
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:31   #5
Kitty

Kitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these partsKitty is infamous around these parts
Talking Re: Predictions Round 17

I think itll be same old same old

Newdawn, 1up, Angels, Ascendancy, Subh

I think all ally's will have a hard time from returning groups such as InSomnia who are gonna fight hard and work harder to kick our asses!!

Newdawn
Subh
ToF
Orbit 4eva
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:46   #6
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Without commenting on own performance, I think this round will go to F-Crew.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:47   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up easy
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 02:40   #8
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

If 1up play, they win. If they dont, nd/angels/ascendancy win.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 02:48   #9
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

I am amazed at how you all think Ascendancy will do well.

We are lazy gits, who will do our best to sleep through our incoming.

And since XP will hopefully not have as big an impact, I will tip us to finish outside the top10.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 02:52   #10
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Ofc, you win a round, eXi disband, 1up considering the same, and we expect Ascendancy to finish outsid the t10, good logic desse.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 02:56   #11
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Look at the reasons we won last round.

Look at our membercount, which will most likely be lower than last round.

Add to that the heightened focus on us, and the fact that we are not going to put any more effort into this round than we did last round, and I think there are plenty of alliances who have a better chance to finish top10 than us.

Which reminds me, Where does DLR stand in regards to next round ?

We might finish top10, but posters above mentioned us amongst possible winners.

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 02:58   #12
The_Fish
ND

Can you name the 10 allies you expect to beat you?
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 03:00   #13
Desse
Pr0nstar

Can you answer my question in regards to DLR ?

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 08:07   #14
rain

rain can only hope to improve

ok
I played beta, talked to admins, and things are like this: XP for next round stays the same(same formula for XP gained in attacks), plus some defence XP added(which i was unable to see it in beta)
So mark my words: NEXT ROUND WILL BE ANOTHER XP ROUND!
If nothing changes till next round starts(XP getting lowered a bit), it will be the begining of the end for PA...or did it begin this round? hmm
Anyways, as we all noticed, playing for XP means 3fleeting, 3fleeting means no defence, no defence means no alliance needed, no alliance means dead team spirit, hence the end of PA
We already had a round won by an alliance that i can't call it alliance, maybe half alliance as they probably used 98% of fleets attacking(no offence Ascendacy, best tactic ftw). Will next round be the same?
As long as we have a bigger score gain out of XP than value, there will be ppl playing for XP only, killing the game indirectly.
I'm waiting for some admin comment, if there's any interested in the future of PA.
rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 08:23   #15
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

ermmm.. i predict DD and HR to be the suprise top packages.. subh shud do well too ;x

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 08:47   #16
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Without commenting on own performance, I think this round will go to F-Crew.
Dude.... did you understand the question? lol. Would be nice to win it though

I'd personally like to see Insomnia making a storming comeback.

My top 5:

1 - 1up
2 - Angels
3 - Ascendancy
4 - Insomnia
5 - *open* - i think there will be a few people fighting for the #5 spot
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 08:53   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
I am amazed at how you all think Ascendancy will do well.

We are lazy gits, who will do our best to sleep through our incoming.

And since XP will hopefully not have as big an impact, I will tip us to finish outside the top10.
You won last round. You have to be a retard not to consider the winner of the previous round as potential favourite for the next round, regardless the stat changes or whatever.

Predictions are all pure guessing, the little 'hold to' that we got is the past rounds. We base our predictions on what we know. What we know is how an alliance performed in the last rounds, and more precisely the last round (r16). Based on that we can only conclude that 1up, ascendancy and ND are the favourites for r17.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 08:58   #18
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1: 1up
2: Angels
3: InSomnia
4: ND
5: Asc

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 09:00   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Predictions are all pure guessing, the little 'hold to' that we got is the past rounds. We base our predictions on what we know. What we know is how an alliance performed in the last rounds, and more precisely the last round (r16). Based on that we can only conclude that 1up, ascendancy and ND are the favourites for r17.
Oh logic, what has kj done with you?

I must say I am rather amused by ascendancy possibly finishing high up next round as being described as same old, same old or the usual suspects. Nevertheless I'm sure we'll do marvellously assuming our alliance doesn't automatically disband when our HC are deleted due to inactivity.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 09:12   #20
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

You should be ok. Just add in your top 8 planets again half way through the round and there shouldn't be a problem
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 09:24   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Oh logic, what has kj done with you?

I must say I am rather amused by ascendancy possibly finishing high up next round as being described as same old, same old or the usual suspects. Nevertheless I'm sure we'll do marvellously assuming our alliance doesn't automatically disband when our HC are deleted due to inactivity.
I'm surprised by the intentional ignorance that you just put in this reply m8

If the XP formula doesn't change then Ascendancy is the alliance that has the most chances to win. I don't know how trustworthy Rain's information is but if it appears to be correct then it'll be another XP round.
Hence making your reply worth gold given that you know you're a good candidate to win again.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 09:38   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm surprised by the intentional ignorance that you just put in this reply m8

If the XP formula doesn't change then Ascendancy is the alliance that has the most chances to win. I don't know how trustworthy Rain's information is but if it appears to be correct then it'll be another XP round.
Hence making your reply worth gold given that you know you're a good candidate to win again.
Next round my planet's going to be called The Drastic Misinterpretation Of A Kjeldoran Reply. I didn't say we wouldn't do well, I said we could hardly be described as the usual suspects, considering we've only played one round.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 09:46   #23
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The formulae for getting xp from attacks will probably stay the same, what is likely to change is the way xp is calculated into score, which won't be a linear function but one which includes a slowed down score growth - i.e. the more xp you receive the less additional score bonus it'll give - 40000 xp won't be twice as much xp score as 20000 xp score.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 10:04   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Next round my planet's going to be called The Drastic Misinterpretation Of A Kjeldoran Reply. I didn't say we wouldn't do well, I said we could hardly be described as the usual suspects, considering we've only played one round.
Which makes you got a 100% efficiency, on the same level as Exilition.

And it strokes my ego that you name your planet after me

JonnyBGood has exceeded *their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. --> please remove unimportant (read: messages from someone else) messages !!

* Does this mean JBG has multiple personalities?

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 10:33   #25
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

The question that interests me is the question of what tactics 1up, ND, Angels etc. will be using next round. Since most people have concluded that XP-whoring was a winning strategy for r16, will those alliances adopt it in r17?

I'm going to tip ND to win. It's about time they did, and they ran 1up very close in their war.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 10:49   #26
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
JonnyBGood has exceeded *their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space. --> please remove unimportant (read: messages from someone else) messages !!

No, 'their' is a common way of expressing the genitive personal pronoun independant of gender. This stands as an alternative to 'his', since some people object to masculine being used inaccurately. (This has been Today In The English Language On Alliance Discussions, with your hosts jesterina and Kjeldoran. Please tune in tomorrow, when we will thoroughly dissect the word pedantry.)
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 10:51   #27
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
No, 'their' is a common way of expressing the genitive personal pronoun independant of gender. This stands as an alternative to 'his', since some people object to masculine being used inaccurately. (This has been Today In The English Language On Alliance Discussions, with your hosts jesterina and Kjeldoran. Please tune in tomorrow, when we will thoroughly dissect the word pedantry.)
Everyday I learn new things ...

No seriously, I didn't know this yet so thanks.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 11:01   #28
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Afaik they are still unsure of which xp/score formulae to use....I played 3 of the betas and there were at least one score formulae I really liked...it was ofc more value-based...think it was the 3rd beta!

My Predictions:

1: 1up
2: Angels
3. Newdawn
4: VGN/Insomnia (not sure yet)
5: Ascendancy

Community Leader

Last edited by lokken; 5 Apr 2006 at 21:45.
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 11:48   #29
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz
Dude.... did you understand the question? lol. Would be nice to win it though

I'd personally like to see Insomnia making a storming comeback.

My top 5:

1 - 1up
2 - Angels
3 - Ascendancy
4 - Insomnia
5 - *open* - i think there will be a few people fighting for the #5 spot
WTF?!?

I'm sure NewDawn will be up in the t5.

Last edited by Clouds; 31 Mar 2006 at 12:01.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 12:07   #30
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
WTF?!?

I'm sure NewDawn will be up in the t5.
Which is why i left #5 open. In any case, it's just a prediction. Anything could happen
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 12:08   #31
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

My prediction...

1.) 1up
2.) NewDawn
3.) Angels
4.) Subh
5.) Insomnia

Ascendancy will not be able to make t5 as this round they relyed alot on XP and the game will be played differently next round. Propely.

Should be an interesting round.

Last edited by Clouds; 31 Mar 2006 at 12:21.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 12:21   #32
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Here is my predictions

I am not going to number them as there is still a degree of uncertainecy but I'll do a t1-5 then a t6-10

t1-5 (alphabetical order)

1up (same old same old.)
Accendancy (can they build on their r16 success?)
Angels (A revised/re-energised command team will do wonders.)
Newdawn (especially if DLR rejoin back in.)
Subh (cleaning house with "man utd" fans/mecinaries will do wonders.)

t6-10 (alphabetically)

F-crew (despite their "noob" tag are a steady t10 contenders without a doubt)
Insomnia (yes I am confident they will finish the round providing they pick their fights well)
LCH (not to rule them out of the top 5)
TGV (I would rather not comment on this ally)
VGN (an ally that is making good progress)
Although VanX I recon might be a surprise ally for R17

Stay tuned?

Edit - last minute change between accendancy and vgn

Last edited by Paisley; 31 Mar 2006 at 12:28.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 12:41   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Which makes you got a 100% efficiency, on the same level as Exilition.
However that is not my point.

Quote:
And it strokes my ego that you name your planet after me
You're joining exalted company!

Quote:

No, but I do.

Personally I'll be waiting to see if 1up play this round before I make a prediction.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:36   #34
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Like Furball i doubt Insom will finish the round unless they have picked up some command with the ability to stick it out.

As for my predictions for the round it will probally be

1) 1up
2) Angels
3) NewDawn
4) Accendancy
5) Subh
6) LCH
7) VGN
8) TGV
9) BIG
10) Rock or xVx

Now dont read too much into the fact Ive left F-Crew out. The ommisons more habit than anything else as we have shown we can cut it with the top10 but its simply hard to judge our performance when our core is smaller than alot of the other top10 candidates and we are relying on unearthing a few gems from the new and inexperianced recruits we take on. As such I'll stick to my normal top15 predicition for us and keep revaluating our target as the round goes on
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:41   #35
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz

Will you have planets in 1:1 like 1up did when they won ?
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:41   #36
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll make a serious prediction now.

1) Angels
2) 1up
3) Subh
4) NewDawn
5) Vengeance
6) Ascendancy
7) F-Crew
8) LCH
9) xVx
10) Howling Rain
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:47   #37
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
So mark my words: NEXT ROUND WILL BE ANOTHER XP ROUND!
If nothing changes till next round starts(XP getting lowered a bit), it will be the begining of the end for PA...or did it begin this round? hmm
We all heard the same sob story after they introduced more races, pay to play, PAX, Jolt buying PA, and soforth.. Im afraid killing PA is a bit harder than thinkonce logic.

Quote:
Anyways, as we all noticed, playing for XP means 3fleeting, 3fleeting means no defence, no defence means no alliance needed, no alliance means dead team spirit, hence the end of PA
We already had a round won by an alliance that i can't call it alliance, maybe half alliance as they probably used 98% of fleets attacking(no offence Ascendacy, best tactic ftw). Will next round be the same?

Ascendancy had great team spirit.. some of them even chose to remain for the following round!

I have no idea where you got the idea that the definition of a alliance is attack / defend. But Im more than happy to inform you that you are pretty far off.. a continent or two.

As for predicitons.... 1up will win it for sure.. and Id be hugely surprised if Ascendancy even made it to the finish line.. given free will and all.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:49   #38
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
You're joining exalted company!
And I was wondering if my day could get any better.

Btw, predicting Angels ending #1 is pure comedy, and there's no sarcasm in that statement

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 13:55   #39
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'll make a serious prediction now.

1) Angels
2) 1up
3) Subh
4) NewDawn
5) Vengeance
6) Ascendancy
7) F-Crew
8) LCH
9) xVx
10) Howling Rain

\o/ + all in one post!

i'd like to agree if 1up are playing, i think tho it will be a tough fight between 1up, ND and Angels with SubH in 4th
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:05   #40
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
shure Proximus, but u must admit there were certain circumstances that made us quit! At least in Round 15 this was the case. And you know how it all went at this time as you were one of our DC's.

And I'm sure we will have the balls to fight until end of round this time.
Proxi would have been subh that (full) round but me and badd wasnt allowed anymore subh in our BP

I do have confidence in the Insomnia HC to rebuild the ally.
but there will be a fair bit of work envolved
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:22   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
And I was wondering if my day could get any better.

Btw, predicting Angels ending #1 is pure comedy, and there's no sarcasm in that statement
Will angels be aiming for the #2 spot then?

PS paisley, I think you made up for it by recruiting everyone else in your galaxy into subh.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:27   #42
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
PS paisley, I think you made up for it by recruiting everyone else in your galaxy into subh.
You can only try
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:27   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Will angels be aiming for the #2 spot then?

Jonny, don't be a fool or try to put words in my mouth m8

We go for #1 each and every round. At this very moment I do not consider ourselves favourites though.

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:33   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
We go for #1 each and every round. At this very moment I do not consider ourselves favourites though.
Yeah but saying that "predicting angels to end #1 is pure comedy" is a lot different to saying "angels aren't favourites". For me angels, ND, subh, ascendancy and 1up (if they play) all have a realistic chance of the #1 spot. Certainly I wouldn't say that predicting any of them to end #1 is pure comedy.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:37   #45
rain

rain can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
We all heard the same sob story after they introduced more races, pay to play, PAX, Jolt buying PA, and soforth.. Im afraid killing PA is a bit harder than thinkonce logic.

Ascendancy had great team spirit.. some of them even chose to remain for the following round!

I have no idea where you got the idea that the definition of a alliance is attack / defend. But Im more than happy to inform you that you are pretty far off.. a continent or two.

As for predicitons.... 1up will win it for sure.. and Id be hugely surprised if Ascendancy even made it to the finish line.. given free will and all.
Chip, stop picking up on my posts and on me personally
I played beta alot last few days exactly to find the best strategy for next round. You don't have to believe me, it wasn't ment to be a "please flame this, Idler" post, and i dont need you to trust my oppinions. So stop these childlish attacks towards me or/and my posts now. I'm not gay, I have no interest in you, good bye
rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:39   #46
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Ascendancy COULD win the round if they put in some effort, i.e our membersbase consists of highly capable players. (Not that it takes much capability to play planetarion :\) However since those players have turned rather lazy over the years, I doubt we will finish top 5.. Probably more along the lines of 8th to 10th, IF we make it to the finishline.. It is upto ourselves though..
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:42   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Yeah but saying that "predicting angels to end #1 is pure comedy" is a lot different to saying "angels aren't favourites". For me angels, ND, subh, ascendancy and 1up (if they play) all have a realistic chance of the #1 spot. Certainly I wouldn't say that predicting any of them to end #1 is pure comedy.
No, it's all about how you read my post. Becides, that part was as response to Furball's prediction who put Angels as #1 ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:46   #48
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Chip, stop picking up on my posts and on me personally
I played beta alot last few days exactly to find the best strategy for next round. You don't have to believe me, it wasn't ment to be a "please flame this, Idler" post, and i dont need you to trust my oppinions. So stop these childlish attacks towards me or/and my posts now. I'm not gay, I have no interest in you, good bye

Uhm? first of all I did was disagree with your evaluations.. I didnt FLAME anything. I merely pointed out a few historical facts.

And again with the gay thing.. please. for the sake of the internet and everyone else.. stop with those jokes pls?

(Please continue thread)
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:46   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
No, it's all about how you read my post. Becides, that part was as response to Furball's prediction who put Angels as #1 ...
So when I read you saying "predicting angels ending #1 is pure comedy" I should have actually read you saying "while I would acknowledge that angels have an experienced playerbase, dedicated command members and an established structure behind them if I were an intelligent betting man I would find it an unpragmatic course of action to wager on angels winning r17"?
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 14:57   #50
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Proxi would have been subh that (full) round but me and badd wasnt allowed anymore subh in our BP

I do have confidence in the Insomnia HC to rebuild the ally.
but there will be a fair bit of work envolved
Heh, the ND incoming at the end of that round was fun, I think it ended with 9 subh in the gal or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG

Naked pais is hard to resist

Last edited by lokken; 5 Apr 2006 at 21:55.
Proxi is offline   Reply With Quote