User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:00   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So everything has gone to hell (again) [uni]

Well, this is only regarding uni, but still.

I was doing so well this year until about 4 weeks ago. True, i was doing everything the night before, but i had 2:1s in everything i had done and was looking to get an average end of year mark of about 65.

Just before the easter holidays i didnt hand 2 pieces of work in. Basically because i couldnt print one of them out on the day, and then the only time i could get an extension for I would be in london by. The second piece of work i just hadnt done, it was an ongoing piece that i should have been using a particular program in seminars for, and i hadnt been to any seminars.

A third piece of work was due in today, I went to get books on it yesterday evening to do my normal thing, but all the books for the questions seemed to be out (thx crappy understocked library). Long story short, i never even started it and fell asleep last night.

Im not sure why, but I only started to worry/get depressed about it after the third one.

To add more problems, the FINAL deadline is on friday. So it looks as if im just going to have to do a lot of hard work over the next two days to even get these in and get 40% (the alternative being to retake over the summer). I should be able to do it, but tonight im not going to do a thing. I feel SO awful about this thing and feel closer to just losing it than i have in about 10 years. I'm not sure why this is, but what i am sure of is that i need to vent. So i have

oh and post your uni woes here too, to make me feel better/worse.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:02   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So everything has gone to hell (again) [uni]

I'm pretty sure my exams are in two weeks and I can't remember what one of my courses is even called.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:05   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
oh and post your uni woes here too, to make me feel better/worse.
I finished uni last summer and have been working since.
Be glad you failed and get to spend more time in uni, because working isn't all that cool either.

Alternatively, copy/paste someone elses work. We had a collective home-work-club at school. We simply divided the coursework and made each a part, copied it from eachother, changed some words, and handed it in.

Only works with homework that involves answering textbook-like questions though.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:08   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I finished uni last summer and have been working since.
Be glad you failed and get to spend more time in uni, because working isn't all that cool either.
im not going to fail
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:09   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

I've been steadily doing work over easter (i.e. a few minutes now and then in between other stuff) and got no where near as much as I need to get done.

Revision has been a non-starter so far aswell

Can't really give advice but get offline and go do the work. It might be shitty few days and the work might be poor but at least it'll be done.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:11   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

well the thing is, it doesnt really matter if its poor, seeing as the maximum i can get for any of the 3 is 40%. Which will put me at a 2:2 going into my 3rd year, which also sucks.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:12   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my projects crap and I have no idea what I can write about it to make it sound good.
It's not my fault, it was just a crap project.
It has very little technical content and it's meant to be a Masters project. I reckon a 2nd year could have done it easily.
I need 65 this semester to average a 2:1 overall. And then I leave uni for good...

EDIT - Deepflow - I was averaging a 2:2 at the end of last year. You can easily make it up in the final year.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:13   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

oh, and im also planning to buy a bag of weed tonight to relieve the huge amount of stress that has built up.

good/bad idea?

heh

anyway, tomorrow im going to give it to my housemate and tell him not to give it back until friday evening, by which point i will have done all the work. Even so, if i fail to do this, it pretty much means ill miss the deadline
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:14   #9
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I realised half way through my second year that my course was bollocks, so as expected I failed the year last summer.
I have since buggered off on an industry placement (where I am now) although it's unofficial as I didn't pass the year, so as far as the uni are concerned it's a leave of absence. I don't give a shit though, because future employers are more interested that I've got the experience than interested in some crappy certificate from the uni to say I kept a diary while I was at work.

In October I start another second year on a different derivation of my original course which is much more like what I want to be doing (almost no maths for starters, and lots of nice essays. I like essays) although as I've already passed half the modules for it last year I won't be terribly busy. I'll probably get a job too.

The final "cost" of this is that:
a) I've lost the opportunity to get a certificate for my year in industry (oh noes!!) which I count as a plus because now I don't have to keep the stupid diary.
b) I have an extra year at uni (not too bad as it won't be very intensive and I can earn cash on the side)
c) For that extra year I will not get tuition fee support (big deal, I wouldn't get it anyway as my parents are over the earnings threshold)

I'm actually quite looking forward to having another year at uni, and in short ****ing up is not as bad as you might think. In terms of what to say in your interviews after you graduate regarding your extra year, it's pretty easy to spin it into a positive light:

"Well, I came to realise that the course wasn't what I was looking for. Rather than drop out, I decided it made sense to stick with it and get the credits for the modules that were common between the current course and the course I had decided to transfer to.
I then went on my industrial placement, during which I learnt several new skills including x, y and z.
Returning after the summer for the second year of the new course, I put my free time to good use and got a job to support myself and to put money towards paying back my student loan..."

...etc.
You get the idea.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:15   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
well the thing is, it doesnt really matter if its poor, seeing as the maximum i can get for any of the 3 is 40%. Which will put me at a 2:2 going into my 3rd year, which also sucks.
Just get it done then and get past it rather than letting it stress you out.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:15   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

One brightside is if you were in Cardiff they wouldn't accept them at all if they were late heh.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:19   #12
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

My project isn't really finished yet, and I'm not entirely sure what I can write about it, as it's not very good. It's good and quite impressive in theory, but when it comes down to it, it's quite simple and useless. I've found I can write reams about the background and theory behind it all, but when it comes to writing about what I've actually done, I just get stuck: in about 3 days, I wrote over 5000 words on the introduction/analysis and design, and since the start of the holidays (4 weeks nearly now) I've added about 1000 words to that, covering the implementation and some results, and I just don't know what else I can write. The entire thing is supposed to be around 15000 words, due in just over 2 weeks, and so I still need to write around 10000 words, I'm a bit scared.
On top of this, I have exams at some point (though I don't know when, as we don't get exam timetables until we go back...) and I didn't really go to my lectures in term 1, so I have 2 modules to effectively learn in their entirety, which will be fun.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:23   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My exams are in 2 weeks time, havent revised yet, i have two essays in for friday, cba to go to the library and write them, will probably do so tonite after the footy when im a little bit pissed, we will see :/
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:32   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm probably only going to end up doing around 2 hours revision today due to going to having to come into the library to pick up sheets and go to the gym, and I'm feeling pretty annoyed about it.

Yet I'm still posting here
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:33   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nerdy McGeeksome.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:51   #16
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

deepflow if i remember im at the same uni as you? man met. yeah the library is wank. im having the same problems. trying to do an essay on morality and machiavelli last night when i could only get one book out of the library that was in any way relevent and that was only one chapter in the book that was any good.

got 4 essays due in this week. need to get an extension on two of them til next week then do the other two over the next 2 nights.

i hate doing essays, im more of an exams person. i like doing the reading and im not that thick i actually understand it, but every time i get on a computer to do the ****er i get distracted (last night i ended up playing medieval total war for about 5 hours instead of doing any work)
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:52   #17
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

oh and if your course is anything like mine then your final degree classification is based on 75% of your 3rd year mark and 25% of your second year mark. and apparently they can even 'fix' it so if you totally **** up your second year you can still get a decent degree if your 3rd year results are good.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:52   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i hate doing essays, im more of an exams person. i like doing the reading and im not that thick i actually understand it, but every time i get on a computer to do the ****er i get distracted (last night i ended up playing medieval total war for about 5 hours instead of doing any work)
Buy a typewriter.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:54   #19
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

i was considering just uninstalling all the games from my pc (dont have the cds for them at uni so cant put them back back on) and since i dont have the internet in my house then im probabl;y more likely to do the work.

if only i had willpower
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:58   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'm perfectly happy now. studying something i enjoy, nice location, making money.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 21:43   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Hey-ya!

University is going ok for me thanks, nearly finishing my first term. Now i'm actually getting into the stuff I really enjoy. I've also sorted out my house for next term which look a really nice place to live.

I've finished and handed in all my essays, i'm only really interested in the mark for the first one I did, as I put real effort into that one. The others I think I'll get around 60% but not much more. Hopefully next terms I'll actually manage my time better. I've been pretty much absent 60% time of the time for one of my seminars. This isn't a huge problem unless the office start getting arsey about it, which i'm doubting, or they start questing it when I got to my internship interview. But there's no real point worry about it now. Actually, I may have a presentation tomorrow, but **** it, I'll just make up some excuse. Hopefully, it won't sully my repuatation too much in the eyes of the department which is important as they let me go on the internship or not. I reckon I'll be able to convince them of my convictions even if my reputation isn't that great when I go to the interview.

Also, if you're looking for a track that corresponds to your thread title everything goes to hell by Tom Waits is the choice.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 21:56   #22
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice

Universities will help you out endlessly in order to get you a good degree. Please stop worrying.

Just start writing something to do with your essays, it's always more daunting to think about how much you have to do rather than simply doing it.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 09:53   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deepflow, do you really think you deserve a 2:1 if you can't hand essays in on time?

I'm not criticising, just asking if you think you really deserve it?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 18:03   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i dont mind essays or exams really, i can do them in a flash. But not when i dont have the right books! (it would also help if all saints was open later than 9:00... ever).

as an aside, i was meant to do work last night and ended up getting stoned and playing Alpha centauri alien crossfire till 5am. On the plus side, i did manage to transcend on transcend with a score of nearly 200% \o/.

but anyway, two pieces of work to do between now and 3pm tomorrow, and i dont have the course booklet for one of them.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 18:04   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So everything has gone to hell (again) [uni]

STOP POSTING YOU REMIND ME OF HOW I ****ED UP MY COURSE AS WELL. NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT IT. FFS
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 18:05   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Deepflow, do you really think you deserve a 2:1 if you can't hand essays in on time?

I'm not criticising, just asking if you think you really deserve it?
not really no... but then i dont deserve a 2:1 if i never go to lectures/seminars, always do the work the night before and never do any revision for my exams, but somehow i was getting one.
Hence something that looks like it will delay my unstoppable walk to a 2:1 becomes quite annoying.