User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:29   #51
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
tools? where you drunk when ya wrote this..

Well this is rediculos dont go blaming any HC when u act like it sounds like you do!
umh really that made no sence elaborate please?
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:36   #52
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
We don't have an exact cord list for Wolfpack just a galaxy list and how many members the galaxy it contains. Galaxies without 5 WEET are on planet NAPs as are those that miss behave, from what I'm told the guy who hit Kej's galaxy recall before landing when asked to by Eclipse HC.

I hit a ToT planet in a random galaxy last night but recalled before I landed when I was asked to, does this give Smashball the right to take the law into their own hands and attack me ?
I never claimed the retal on 46:10 was authed, I just thought it was, there was no info going around that it wouldn't have been, and I can't be held responsible for something like that can I now? I was told the attack was due to eclipse hitting Koltta yesterday, jurgen didn't say wether they had landed or not, I assumed they had since the retal was being planned, and thus I had no reason to think it wouldn't be legal. When I learnt it was it took me personally a mere minute or two to recall and msg my gal-m8s to recall. It took them a while longer since one was taking driving lessons and the otherone was in class. When I'd written my exam I called them(this is about an hour after I found out and also called Lizardking and t1k(ely bc) and asked them to start solving stuff(daku had sms'd me and told me we had incomings)), and within an hour(when they got out of class/home from driving lessons) they had recalled. 1 player was still going as I said, but we were unable to contact him, however he did recall in good time before he landed(eta3 or 4 I think, I didn't notice exactly when). I'm sorry if my story changes a tad, I've had no sleep reading for a very hard physics exam and I'm a bit weary(4pm by now). However all parts of my story can be prooven true, and all people I called can tell you I did so.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:37   #53
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: hickz0rs!

Quote:
Originally posted by Glimer
hickz0rs is gh3y
Nasty Glimmer
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:39   #54
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
I never claimed the retal on 46:10 was authed, I just thought it was, there was no info going around that it wouldn't have been, and I can't be held responsible for something like that can I now? I was told the attack was due to eclipse hitting Koltta yesterday, jurgen didn't say wether they had landed or not, I assumed they had since the retal was being planned, and thus I had no reason to think it wouldn't be legal. When I learnt it was it took me personally a mere minute or two to recall and msg my gal-m8s to recall. It took them a while longer since one was taking driving lessons and the otherone was in class. When I'd written my exam I called them(this is about an hour after I found out and also called Lizardking and t1k(ely bc) and asked them to start solving stuff(daku had sms'd me and told me we had incomings)), and within an hour(when they got out of class/home from driving lessons) they had recalled. 1 player was still going as I said, but we were unable to contact him, however he did recall in good time before he landed(eta3 or 4 I think, I didn't notice exactly when). I'm sorry if my story changes a tad, I've had no sleep reading for a very hard physics exam and I'm a bit weary(4pm by now). However all parts of my story can be prooven true, and all people I called can tell you I did so.
It didnt strike you as fishy that you were hitting a whole gal in retal for one planet?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:39   #55
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
I said I would remain open to hearing both sides before making my mind up, if that makes my post propaganda so be it. Fact remains this is not the first time BA or one of his galmates has got an "authed retal" for seemingly made up reasons. that is all.
u twat, reply to my post so i know wtf u are talking about...
i dont use retal as a weapon like many of the other top players do..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:40   #56
Issna

Issna is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: lol?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
how lame? you get hit ONCE and quit ..ROFL! Ok, i think the act on you are bad, but instead of cyring, use your mouth for biting. 13:7 still keeps hitting my gal too, they never seem to stop. Why dont you fight back? Im sure you have lots of supporters on your side, seems Dragons etc are with you. Common. We've been attacked every day for 2-3 weeks now. We are still playing...

And you have yourself to thank. You shouldve known what side you joined

-Jonas-
we 'play' still,but real playing is over,now we just do our task
and dragons cant do ****
wp cant do ****
no-one can do anything it seems,and im not gonna play with ally-rapers.
Issna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:40   #57
Glimer

Glimer is an unknown quantity at this point
hicks babeh

hicks babeh i missed ya

OwNaGe!

btw,stupid name of mine but Glimmer was taken! so i had to change something!bah!
Glimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:40   #58
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
It's now looking even more ridiculous for Dragons. Eclipse didn't hit Wolfpack a RaH member in an Eclipse galaxy did and recalled before ETA 3 when asked to by his galaxy mates. Jurgen had no justification for an attack on Eclipse let alone a wave attack.

I can see why your fustrated but Elysium HC did all they could to help you and didn't auth the retal on you. So don't take it out on them or quit Planetarion, just find a new battle group
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:43   #59
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I hit a ToT planet in a random galaxy last night but recalled before I landed when I was asked to, does this give Smashball the right to take the law into their own hands and attack me ?
Hmmm, Sun-tzu's gal recalled fully when asked too. Does this give 13:7 the right to take the law into their hands and attack his gal ?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:45   #60
daku
The one you love to hate!

daku is on a distinguished road
elipse always wanna show that they are doing the right thing while the others are all wrong. Am I right Hicks?
BAH!
Curent member of: Real Life
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:46   #61
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Hmmm, Sun-tzu's gal recalled fully when asked too. Does this give 13:7 the right to take the law into their hands and attack his gal ?
All bar one of the attackers recalled, what if the last guy couldn't get online before landing Why don't you ask them, it's your old galaxy is it not ?

You don't know the whole story your just an apologist for Dragon's blatent failed attempt to try and win the round alone. But it's ok it was all Fury's fault.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:47   #62
daku

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
didn't u know that eclipse is above the "law" (if i may say so).
If we attack and recall b4 land they attack ... and don't recall.
It's eclipse... i wonder why are we having this argue anyway. Same old story everytime
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:47   #63
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
2 wrongs dont make a right, but unrecalled counters, and a clearly orchestrated unjustified hit, arent really equal moves.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:48   #64
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by daku
didn't u know that eclipse is above the "law" (if i may say so).
If we attack and recall b4 land they attack ... and don't recall.
It's eclipse... i wonder why are we having this argue anyway. Same old story everytime
youve got to be astronomically biased to see this situation and come out with eclipse being the bad guys
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:50   #65
daku

Quote:
All bar one of the attackers recalled, what if the last guy couldn't get online before landing Why don't you ask them, it's your old galaxy is it not ?

You don't know the whole story your just an apologist for Dragon's blatent failed attempt to try and win the round alone. But it's ok it was all Fury's fault.
wasn't online?
He was scanned since eta 5 to 0
EACH TICK ONLINE
even if he left his computer on his account would've logged out after a while
He was online .. and even if he was mailed several times he refused to recall.
(Why recall when he can have free roids? It doesn't matter that are from an allie galaxy ... you still want the #1 place in galaxies .. and why recall when he can get many roids w/o costs and alot more if he would've attacked a nar gal)
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:51   #66
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
2 wrongs dont make a right, but unrecalled counters, and a clearly orchestrated unjustified hit, arent really equal moves.
Indeed, the unrecalled counter got roids. The unjustified hit was recalled when it was found to be unjustified. The one party losing out is the one that recalled.
The one party gaining in all this is .... eclipse ..???
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:54   #67
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Indeed, the unrecalled counter got roids. The unjustified hit was recalled when it was found to be unjustified. The one party losing out is the one that recalled.
LOL

Found to be unjustified? You imply that at some point they thought that an unapproved multiple wave gal hit in response to an unlanded single planet hit was justified?

Prove to me that no wp member has landed on an eclipse member this round and you may start to have a point.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:54   #68
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Elysium according to this post but it's probably Eclipse's fault somehow.

To be honest he got what he deserved, he attacked his own alliance in what was clearly a move by Dragons to win the round by taking out Eclipse.

This is amazing can you imagine the uproar if my battle group hit Rabba's galaxy. You people are such hypocrities it's untrue.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:58   #69
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
You really think dragoons setup a 2 wave attack on an allied galaxy they know contained atleast 6 weet planets and launched on them with HC permission (Jurgen is Exec in WP) and they recalled because they found out it was weet ? or maybe because they saw tons of defence waited for them ?
What seems more logical to you ?
I mean the first wave contained about 30-40 planets with 2 fleets each, this doesnt look like a normal raid, this looks indeed like something which exspects defence beeing send so the whole setup already was a farce in itself, now claiming "oh we didnt know" seems pathetic.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 14:59   #70
daku

This attack is a retal on 39:7:4 and other members in your gal for attacking eclipse members, untill eclipse tells me to recall I will continue. This is nothing personal, but we cannot have allies attacking allies, and something must be done to offenders.

Once eclipse says to recall, we will m8, but atm they have not

this is mail recieved from 13:7
eclipse ... said to stay?
who's fault is it?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:03   #71
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Rah planet in an Eclipse/Elysium galaxy hits a WP planet, but recalls before landing when told by his galm8s to do so.
WP orders a retal, gets asked why and denied because they dont even give legit retals from defence or attack incidents into some special galaxys (Dragoon gals). So WP/Dragoons command decides to launch a 2 wave attack on all 10 planets of the galaxy in question (without informing any other WEET HC why or what), at eta 5 they find out they wont go through, and start recalling.
How is this exactly betrayal of Elysium hc ?
I mean seeing an Elysium player of Dragoons even launched on another Elysium planet in the galaxy who had no record in doing anything wrong, same went with the other 6 ? Weet planets in there.
This gives the Dragoon understanding of Retal a new twist And they complain when they taste their own medication ?
this is the truth.
but it was great fun, wasn't it?
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:04   #72
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
This is amazing can you imagine the uproar if my battle group hit Rabba's galaxy. You people are such hypocrities it's untrue.
I would be one of the first to congratulate you on getting that cheater taken out. But your gal has repeatedly attacked mine (before I quit the round) with use of support fleet in gals that seem to have a severe lack of pods amongst their planets. That kind of play (allthough I know this does not equate to proof of cheating) with using support galaxies I find rather anoying as well so if your gal was hit I would almost be as happy when Rabba's was hit.

hAl
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:05   #73
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
It didnt strike you as fishy that you were hitting a whole gal in retal for one planet?
What about the "retal" on an entire gal 2 days ago by Sliekas, Dave or whatever & other Eclipse people for the hostile actions of one or two planets in it? Wasn't it enough to just hit the hostile planets there instead of every planet including the Ely & un-aligned ones? But I guess as long as the Ely HC gals get roids & stay safe everything is alright. The fact thread(s) about this matter magically "disappear" on the ely forums should speak for itself. Hear no evil, see no evil.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:10   #74
K-W
Bored

I certainly cant answer for Ely
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:13   #75
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Anyways.. if we launch on 46:10... ok... we didn't know it was weet we could say(ofc we did know it was weet gal, though we though it was authed att a retal, or maybe even a start for a inner block war.. how da f00k can we know when we are just normal peons aka no hc's, or does someone really think hc's tell us about they'r plans.. it turned out to be an unjustified att so we recalled).. so normal arbiter violation.. we recalled when hc's told us.. we did it right... and then why ain't counters retreating as they should normally in these kind of situations...

tbh i don't care, i'm waiting for r10 myself. When i can play my own game there.

But to add to this HC gals getting retal turns to big gals always..
I daily asked for 8/10 gals to be marked for me... and didn't get even one of those gals as my target... did this for like 1 week.. and when i started to ask around in Ely, finded out that.. first the "real" Battlegroups can choose targets.. and after that they give target reservation turn to normal ely members and they'r gals... and about retals to targets what really defend agains u.. u don't get retals... and when eclipse etc get with these reasons retals.. it reminds me of old fury/legion styles.. even the slightest reason is enough for retal.. for some gals.. not for normal gals what don't got hc's/bc's in them.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:13   #76
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
oh, btw, another lil thing came to mind, since we were told it was an authorised retal(the counter) we didn't seek to defend ourselves(several players with fleets home that could have helped out, + fleet swapping), we went to the HC to get it fixed. Fun to hear it wasn't ever authed now, after roids and score has been lost. Just a side note.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:16   #77
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
Some of you really need to get a grip on reality..

There was a request for a retal requested from Eclipse on a WP gal,which was denied.
There was then a request for a retal on a Eclipse gal,
which was denied.
WP and Eclipse HC resolved the matter amongst themselves,
ending with both forgoing their rights to retal and deciding those 2 cancelled eachother out.

So far all is well,
then this morning there is incoming on the Elysium member in the galaxy WP requested and then dropped their retal request on.
Entered into EADS it shows other Elysians incoming,
along with a few others.
I am then informed that the entire gal has heavyish incoming, and that about 80% of it is from WP.
The defence call for the Elysium member goes to a BC and Elysium HC start on telling the Elysians to recall,
as the retal was NOT AUTHED but indeed foregone.

Everyone recalled,
hence there has been given no authorization to retal any Elysians nor will it be given.

The fact that they launched in the first place tells me that "someone" they trusted told them they could.
So I know where Id lay the blame..

Im sorry to see you go Sun_Tzu,
and wish you would reconsider.

Regards,
Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:16   #78
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
I would be one of the first to congratulate you on getting that cheater taken out. But your gal has repeatedly attacked mine (before I quit the round) with use of support fleet in gals that seem to have a severe lack of pods amongst their planets. That kind of play (allthough I know this does not equate to proof of cheating) with using support galaxies I find rather anoying as well so if your gal was hit I would almost be as happy when Rabba's was hit.

hAl
You still think I'm 19:7 ? If you have any evidence of my galaxy using escourts (I'll accept gal status or overviews as evidence) then I'll exile the planets involved. After what happened at the end of Round 7 I'd rather play without any of my galaxy haveing skeletons in their closets.

Last edited by Hicks; 8 Apr 2003 at 15:21.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:20   #79
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by LordNieminen
Anyways.. if we launch on 46:10... ok... we didn't know it was weet we could say.. so normal arbiter violation.. we recalled when hc's told us.. we did it right... and then why ain't counters retreating as they should normally in these kind of situations...

tbh i don't care, i'm waiting for r10 myself. When i can play my own game there.

But to add to this HC gals getting retal turns to big gals always..
I daily asked for 8/10 gals to be marked for me... and didn't get even one of those gals as my target... did this for like 1 week.. and when i started to ask around in Ely, finded out that.. first the "real" Battlegroups can choose targets.. and after that they give target reservation turn to normal ely members and they'r gals... and about retals to targets what really defend agains u.. u don't get retals... and when eclipse etc get with these reasons retals.. it reminds me of old fury/legion styles.. even the slightest reason is enough for retal.. for some gals.. not for normal gals what don't got hc's/bc's in them.
Well, you show a good combination of a bad knowledge of PA history as well as a bad grasp on the situation at hand.

The dragons attack was not a retal. It was, for all shapes and forms a real attack. Retals are launched with permission on only offending planets. Bad retals are launched without permission on only offending planets. A horrendus retal is launched on a whole gal without permission. An overkill waved attack launched on a whole gal for the actions of one planet with no permission is never a retal. You expect eclipse to see a massive attack on their galaxy as some kind of mistaken retal? Eclipse saw it for what it was. Dragons launching an attack.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:22   #80
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally posted by tacite
Some of you really need to get a grip on reality..

There was a request for a retal requested from Eclipse on a WP gal,which was denied.
There was then a request for a retal on a Eclipse gal,
which was denied.
WP and Eclipse HC resolved the matter amongst themselves,
ending with both forgoing their rights to retal and deciding those 2 cancelled eachother out.

So far all is well,
then this morning there is incoming on the Elysium member in the galaxy WP requested and then dropped their retal request on,entered into EADS it shows other Elysians incoming.
I am then informed that the entire gal has heavyish incoming, and that about 80% of it is from WP.
The defence call for the Elysium member goes to a BC and Elysium HC start on telling the Elysians to recall,
as the retal was NOT AUTHED but indeed foregone.

Everyone recalled,
hence there has been given no authorization to retal any Elysians nor will it be given.

The fact that they launched in the first place tells me that "someone" they trusted told them they could.
So I know where Id lay the blame..

Im sorry to see you go Sun_Tzu,
and wish you would reconsider.

Regards,
Eylisia
/me fluffles Elysia, you and cheerios(and the BC/DC team, o/c) are all nice people, but the treatment I got today...I couldn't belive it was Elysium! it felt like one of the horror-stroies I'd heard from friends in Lithyn during rnd7! I don't know, and I know I've caused a lot of bad blood by this, got kicked out since I blew a fuse and screamed a tad at [Racer](sry, once again), not to mention that Stress and his minions now prolly have taken up a personal dis-taste for me. But who knows what the future holds and what happens, I don't think I'll play much anymore this round except to get revenge, but rnd10 is still an open issue. thanks for the understanding once again hun, you are a darling
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:24   #81
daku

Quote:

yea ... one is not online now, one recalled after free tick of roids (still 5 hours online b4 landing i doubt he slept) and the other still online eta 1 ... not recalling
*G*
i'm beginning to c a pattern here
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:27   #82
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
To be honest he got what he deserved, he attacked his own alliance in what was clearly a move by Dragons to win the round by taking out Eclipse.
yeah, Dragons tried to win the round by hitting 1 gal? you cant be serious?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:28   #83
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Stress and his minions now prolly have taken up a personal dis-taste for me. But who knows what the future holds and what happens, I don't think I'll play much anymore this round except to get revenge, but rnd10 is still an open issue. thanks for the understanding once again hun, you are a darling
lol I so wish u knew
ahh well, cant winn em all, allthough this is the day i wish somone actallu pasted some logs from ely hc chans.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:29   #84
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
yeah, Dragons tried to win the round by hitting 1 gal? you cant be serious?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:31   #85
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I think your glasses may just be tinted a bit m8.
probably, but how would you react if your allies hit your galaxy for absolutely no reason and when asked for an explanation they say WE missbehaved? And on top of that I see pple post stuff about how hard Eclipse is against cheaters, howmuch they respect rules etc but when it comes to judging their own members for breaking the easiest rule ever made by alliances, they just damn fail to act like they should have.

Well then yes, my glasses are abit tinted, but who's wouldn't

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:32   #86
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
not to mention that Stress and his minions now prolly have taken up a personal dis-taste for me. But who knows what the future holds and what happens, I don't think I'll play much anymore this round except to get revenge, but rnd10 is still an open issue. thanks for the understanding once again hun, you are a darling
lol I so wish u knew
ahh well, cant winn em all, allthough this is the day i wish somone actallu pasted some logs from ely hc chans.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:32   #87
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LordNieminen
.But to add to this HC gals getting retal turns to big gals always..
This is bull****.
I think Ive done enough targetpicking for Elysium to know,
and you are so far off the mark it would be amusing
if it wasnt so sad.
We pick targets based on who has the best score and roidratio,
wether anyone has asked for them or not.
We then book anything we are able to that our members have asked to book,able to as we are several alliances booking simultaneously.

After all targets are booked we hand them out,
those that have requested targets for galaxies/BGs get the targets we could book of the ones they asked for.
THEN Ely BGs whos BCs havent submitted a list
for the day get assigned their targets,
and THEN anything left is handed out to the latecomers,
i.e. the people that werent on when booking started and didnt leave an MO a msg as to what they wished.

I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that you have left msg with an MO before booking starts and NEVER gotten any of ur targets.
In fact, I dont believe it, as tmk that has yet to happen to anyone, even when I am looking for targets at 2100 cet.

So maybe, just maybe, you didnt actually give your "list" before booking, but instead came with it real late?
heh

Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:34   #88
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Basic chain of events:

RaH member in my galaxy launches on a WP member (RaH and WP being at war and all). Recalls the attack.

We hear that WP are planning a major attack on my galaxy, led by Jurgen's Dragons BG.

I speak to WP HC, telling them that we know an attack on an Eclipse galaxy is being planned. WP HC assure us that Dragons will not attack us, and that the attack on the Eclipse galaxy has been cancelled. It now appears that we were talking at cross purposes, and when WP HC said that the attack on an Eclipse galaxy was called off, they were referring to an entirely different Dragons attack on an Eclipse galaxy

I go to bed

I get woken up by a phone call saying my galaxy has incoming from Dragons

Defence is gathered and counters are sent out on the attackers, including some counters done by 13:7 - these were by no means the only counters. Bear in mind that at this point, we believed that WP HC had lied over their intent to attack and had little faith in any orders to recall.

After counters go out, recalls begin to happen. Jurgen informs me of some planets which have recalled but still have incoming counters, and I either mail the attackers or contact them on IRC.

So, in summary, I fail to see how any of this is 'Ely betrayal' since they were entirely neutral in the whole proceedings (aside from the Ely member in 46:10 being under attack). My view of the situation is that Dragons tried an illegal, unapproved retal (which apparently even their own HC didn't know about), and they are upset at the fact that there are consequences for this. Why they are bitching at Ely when it was their own actions which caused this, I do not know
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:35   #89
daku

/me fluffles Eylisia
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:35   #90
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
probably, but how would you react if your allies hit your galaxy for absolutely no reason and when asked for an explanation they say WE missbehaved? And on top of that I see pple post stuff about how hard Eclipse is against cheaters, howmuch they respect rules etc but when it comes to judging their own members for breaking the easiest rule ever made by alliances, they just damn fail to act like they should have.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:36   #91
daku

/me fluffles Eylisia
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:37   #92
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
not to mention that Stress and his minions now prolly have taken up a personal dis-taste for me. But who knows what the future holds and what happens, I don't think I'll play much anymore this round except to get revenge, but rnd10 is still an open issue. thanks for the understanding once again hun, you are a darling
lol I so wish u knew
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:40   #93
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
OWAGEEE!!! kerpeles!!!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:41   #94
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
[BStress and his minions now prolly have taken up a personal dis-taste for me. But who knows what the future holds and what happens, I don't think I'll play much anymore this round except to get revenge, but rnd10 is still an open issue. thanks for the understanding once again hun, you are a darling [/b]
roflol ok ask anny of my gal mates, how manny retalls they have gotten, ill innvite to my gal chan just drop me a pm.
and they really love having me in the gal now cosidering im defending against threir retalls
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:42   #95
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:44   #96
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:49   #97
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 15:55   #98
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:00   #99
Preach
Crashing fleets since R3

Preach is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
u twat, reply to my post so i know wtf u are talking about...
i dont use retal as a weapon like many of the other top players do..
One word will suffice to explain this, leaving out all the ensuing crap that took place after that "authed retal" during Round 7: Andergast
R4.0 : 30:18:02 : Genesis of Word Of God : FA
R5.0 : 37:03:12 : Le Metatron of Corporeal Plane : FA BC
R6.0 : 10:12:04 : L' Eliminatore of Celeste Eccessivo Il Mondo : Titans Officer
R7.0 : 27:13:01 : Always Outnumbered of Never Outgunned : Titans Officer
R8.0 : 29:05:07 : Miyamoto Musashi of Niten Ichi-Ryu : Titans HC
R9.0 : 31:03:09 : Preach of I Like To Score : Titans Retirement Galaxy
R9.5 : 11:04:10 : Napoleon Solo of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. : LDK
Preach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:01   #100
Senater
Never say DIE!

Senater is an unknown quantity at this point