User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:21   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

I was asked this question by a barmaid last night.

"Errrr, i was ranked 55th on poker tournament wins on Ladbrokes last year before i quit. That was out of 14,000 people who had scored points." was my answer.

"Spot the gambling addict" was the response of the guy who i went to the pub with.

"That's not interesting" was the barmaids put down.

I tried again.

"I almost drowned, almost died, when i was 4."

The barmaid yawned. I told her i was out of ideas.

The barmaid then told me that at the weekend, when she was out, she was introduced to some girl. The girl appeared embarrassed. She also looked familiar but she couldn't remember where she knew her from. When the girl left she asked her friend who she was. Apparantly the barmaid had kissed her on some previous night out. That was the barmaid's interesting fact about herself. I yawned on the inside.

It got me thinking though, is there any interesting fact about myself? Any at all? I mean there's plenty of facts but do any of them qualify as "interesting"? I mean sure i qualified as an assistant swimming coach when i was 16 but so what. I'm also the youngest team leader in my work by a good 7 years but again *shrug*. I've never broken a bone in my body but is that "interesting" or "to be expected"? No fact about myself that i can think of is interesting.

So does anybody here have an interesting fact about themself that they wish to share?
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:27   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: "Tell me an interesting fact about yourself"

i have a 12" penis*

*AROUNDDDDD
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:31   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

That's actually a rather difficult question to answer as I'm a rather dull guy.

Give me some time, I'll be back on this one.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:41   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
That's actually a rather difficult question to answer as I'm a rather dull guy.

See that's what i thought about myself. The more i think about the question the more bland i realise that i am.

Ohhh other facts about myself that i forgot to mention in the opening post.

* I spent a summer living in Canada.

* I've bungee jumped from the highest bungee in North America (200 feet or something).

Would you say either of those was "interesting"?
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:43   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have 3848 posts and 10266 rep points on an internet forum.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:43   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i once met a gambling addict.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:47   #7
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I went to Japan on tour with a big band and played on Japanese telly to approx 1billion veiwers.

I also played at the 2005 World Expo on the same tour (hosted in Japan that year) on the United Kingdom day to a 500k size audience through the whole event.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 14:48   #8
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

oh and I can't spell.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:01   #9
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

She clearly wasn't interested in your story
Only embarising and freak facts are interesting,
and others usually don't wanna hear those things

She only asked you that question so she could vent her lame wannabe cool story
and hoped you would get turned on by it
Pure self gratification
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:02   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I have a yoghurt pot on my desk
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:04   #11
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Owyeah, im addicted to nose spray
Those stronger once, for when your having a cold
The prescription says you shouldn't use it for longer then 1 week
I'm using it forever now, like 3 years

I could stop but I kinda like it
It would take like 2 or 3 weeks for my body to adept if I would stop anyway
but I cba to wait that long

It beats smoking

Last edited by Alessio; 25 Aug 2006 at 15:12.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:08   #12
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

I've lived on five continents in 6 different countries in a space of 10 years and I'm only 19.
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 07:05.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:11   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
She clearly wasn't interested in your story
Only embarising and freak facts are interesting,
and others usually don't wanna hear those things

She only asked you that question so she could vent her lame wannabe cool story
and hoped you would get turned on by it
Pure self gratification

I know this but it still doesn't detract from the fact that i can't think of an interesting fact about myself (and that makes me sad).
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:23   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nothing really. but you're not going to get a lot of gratification from life if you need to be the #1 at something or do something no one else has.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:23   #15
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

There's a large difference between 'hmm.. interesting'-interesting and 'omfg we're drunk at that's the bestest story really ever!"-interesting though.

.. and trying to tell the latter type while sobe usually ends badly.. sober people don't exxagerate enough
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:26   #16
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I know this but it still doesn't detract from the fact that i can't think of an interesting fact about myself (and that makes me sad).
Read a gossip magazine, their you can find the most interesting facts about
people that a whole reporters crew can think off
And then ask yourself, are they interesting? No

For people like us, those things simply arn't interesting
The sad truth is that I rather hear someone tell me that
he just watched V for Vendetta
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:31   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was asked for an interesting fact about myself for a work 'yearbook' or something.

All I could think of to say was that I'd visited 18 different countries around Europe.

I just really don't know what counts as interesting or what would be appropriate to say...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:38   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Blagged my way into the Australian Dressing Room at Trent Bridge during the 2005 Ashes.

Deported from Monaco

Arrested 4 times but never been charged.

Been abroad without a valid passport.

Many other interesting facts but I wouldnt repeat them here!
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:42   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

pig now you have to tell us
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:46   #20
Alessio
deserves a medal

If Dace commits suicide tommorow ill blame pig
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:53   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well I've just done a lot of stupid, fun yet interesting things. Be it illegal, sexual or stupid. But they are all stories!

A recent story is I went for a job interview, they put me up in a hotel. They told us if we wanted to have a drink put it on room 84. So the interviewers etc had gone to bed and there was about 8 of us sitting around, smoking, drinking, chatting, etc. There was a very good looking female who I swear was flirting with me.

Anyway I was 99% sure I wouldnt get the job and secondly didnt want the job.

Next day the recruiter commented how a bar bill of £600 was ran up on room 84. They didn't seem to mind as they thought the 8 or so of us had just had a heavy one. In reality I ordered 3 bottles of champagne and some expensive cigars. I still have one on me now. The young lady also invited me to her room "for a drink" however like a twat I said no.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:54   #22
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
I am Roman Fortress
<3 Kev

I don't have any to be honest.

Although like Dace I did almost die, not from drowning but from hypothermia.

I've played water polo with bruce grobbelaar and spent alot of my holiday sitting around the pool with him chatting.

Other than that I am a boring ****

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:56   #23
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The young lady also invited me to her room "for a drink" however like a twat I said no.
You penis

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:56   #24
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Well I've just done a lot of stupid, fun yet interesting things. Be it illegal, sexual or stupid. But they are all stories!

A recent story is I went for a job interview, they put me up in a hotel. They told us if we wanted to have a drink put it on room 84. So the interviewers etc had gone to bed and there was about 8 of us sitting around, smoking, drinking, chatting, etc. There was a very good looking female who I swear was flirting with me.

Anyway I was 99% sure I wouldnt get the job and secondly didnt want the job.

Next day the recruiter commented how a bar bill of £600 was ran up on room 84. They didn't seem to mind as they thought the 8 or so of us had just had a heavy one. In reality I ordered 3 bottles of champagne and some expensive cigars. I still have one on me now. The young lady also invited me to her room "for a drink" however like a twat I said no.

jesus christ what company was that for?
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 15:58   #25
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

dace you should have replied

'I invented the phrase shot twice in the face with bullets not cum'
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:02   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's nothing interesting about me as I'm an exceptionally dull person, but I have a collection of stories whch I generally go through when talking to someone in that sort of context. (e.g. squatter threatened to kill me, lost five grand playing roulette, vaccinated against anthrax, etc.)

Generally though what's interesting to one person won't interest someone else and it seems pretty silly to assume there's some sort of killer anecdote which will impress / interest everyone. I'd be quite interested if someone said they met Noam Chomsky last week but I doubt too many other people would be. It also depends on what people expect. If I happen to mention I've been married for five years most people are surprised / interested but only because it seems slightly out of character from the little they know me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:09   #27
milo

tbh interesting facts about yourself generally are either gloaty stories about how you aced it (in which case you'll be despised) or about what a luser you were in a particular situation.

They aren't really facts about yourself though are they? just anecdotes. The only one with a 'special, interersting and unique' thing about them is tomkat, and well im sure he wishes it was different.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:19   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
They aren't really facts about yourself though are they? just anecdotes.
Well facts just about you (i.e. not your deeds / actions / experiences) are pretty shit aren't they? Maybe if you've got laser beam eyes that might be cool but most other things would be dull.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:20   #29
The_Tyrant
Giddy little...

The_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to allThe_Tyrant is a name known to all

I've had my salad tossed when I was doing time.
The_Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:31   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I'm a Lefebvrarian anarcho-syndicalist
Can we just keep calling you a commie? It's easier
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 16:52   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, I looked up lefebvrian (you spelt it wrong, although I suppose it doesn't really matter if you made it up) and it's something to do with dialectics so it sounded plausible!
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:12   #32
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I've been around the world.
I worked at number 10
I've met presidents Chirac, Bush and Clinton
I'm a transvestite
I've made a feature length movie
I'm a Lefebvrarian anarcho-syndicalist

aren't I special.
You're far too boring

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:20   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

I also remembered that i worked on the GM field trials (during which a couple of the sites got trashed by anti-GM protesters). Is that interesting? Prolly not but still it's something. However it won't get used because

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'm made of stardust!
is so far the best interesting fact and i'm gonna steal it and use it myself if i'm ever asked that question again by a hot barmaid.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:44   #34
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

this is tough.

i once had a traumatic experience during the application process for a job at the NSA that made me lose all respect for polygraphs, polygraph operators*, and the state of national security in general.

otherwise i'm probably left with rugby stories like "i once forced teams of freshmen to compete in an event based on drinking a toilet full of beer" or "i never scored more than two tries in a game after i found out what a 'flaming land shark' was."

*especially polygraph operators. **** them i says.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:54   #35
milo

t&f did you work there in early 2003? i can't remember whether you said you did or not, i think those anecdotes will probably rise in value as the years go on, thought tbh i found you story of how you got there to be funnier (iirc they asked me if i knew what a scart socket was). I hope it was true.

Quote:
i once had a traumatic experience during the application process for a job at the NSA that made me lose all respect for polygraphs, polygraph operators*, and the state of national security in general.

im amazed you still regard them as useful in america, did you know you can also use emeters to detect the state of someones soul and tell if they have future evil intentions rather than just telling lies.

btw i think the person who tells a story is 90% of the deal, t&f has more omg stories but dante's blog writing is far far far better.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 17:57   #36
milo

oh and acro id be curious to know which question exactly made you start sweating

i have this mental image of wayne knight giving a polygraph :\
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 18:02   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker

T&F what do you do and would you recommend I did it?

(this doesn't include the tranvestitism, however i am easily persuaded so work away)
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 19:51   #38
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've hitchhiked to Amsterdam.

My nickname amongst my friends is "Bum Rape Tom".

I'm a teacher (which a surprising amount of people DO find interesting).

I've got/had cancer

"Interesting" things are generally things which you can provide a story with. Just going "yeah well I did this once" isn't very interesting as it's then just "oh right great". You need to MAKE it interesting or entertaining.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 19:54   #39
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

you could and should have used your situation for your benefit
for instance, you could have said " I have the most atrocious luck with women, perhaps you could be the one to break the pattern?" - thus turning it into an advance in the process.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:09   #40
KaneED
Motherfracker

I think TomKat wins hands down what with the cancer/teacher/Bum Rape Tom combo.

The Amsterdam bit is shite, I'd drop that from your repartee, but the rest of it is all good tommy
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:11   #41
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
I've played water polo with bruce grobbelaar and spent alot of my holiday sitting around the pool with him chatting.
I watched Liverpool Legends (with Bruce in the goal) play in a small place near me He did his spaghetti-thing!
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:18   #42
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice

i got knicked whilst on duty for jaywalking (even thou i am a cop and was on duty lol)
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:51   #43
milo

this was in britain?
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:58   #44
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I was once on Gamesmaster, and i'm related to Joan Collins.
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 20:59   #45
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is my 7th year at university.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 21:19   #46
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I've met Princess Anne and Prince Charles (had a conversation with both), I was on Wackaday, I got to fly on a plane that had a big red nose stuck on it. they all happened before I was 11 though...the last 11 years of my life have been boring :|
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 21:57   #47
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffyDuck
i got knicked whilst on duty for jaywalking (even thou i am a cop and was on duty lol)
Presumably you weren't in uniform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
this was in britain?
Jaywalking's not illegal in Britain so I'm guessing "no".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 22:37   #48
KaneED
Motherfracker

What do you know Proteus?!??!?!?!?!?!
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 23:54   #49
milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Jaywalking's not illegal in Britain so I'm guessing "no".
''i knew that'' his myspace says hes from ascot.
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 00:17   #50
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am the grandson of an AMERICAN socialist.