User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 May 2006, 18:51   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Online racing manager game

Ok.

I've been playing an online Formula 1 manager game for about a month or so.
It's pretty good - only takes 5 minutes a day to play and so doesn't take much time.
It's free as well.

Link Here

Basically, Qualifying is one day, the race is the next, followed the next day by qualifying for the next race etc.

All you have to do in between is set up your car and sort out your race/qualifying options and then leave it to run.

I've started my own private game for you to join.

Quote:
Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&2831

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "2831" into the box. The game password is "Brilliance". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.
The first people to join up get first choice of the cars (I bagged myself a renault )

So go for it

I'm not going to set it going until I've got about 20 players, so pass on this to other people you think would be interested.

Oh and only join if you reckon you'll have the commitment to do something every day for the next month or so.
If you think you'll lose interest then don't take a place please... (although if it doesn't fill up then I might come back and beg)

I can suspend the game for a day or two if people request it and others don't mind.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 18:54   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Online racing manager game

banned for advertising
Unread 15 May 2006, 18:59   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Joined im maclaren innit
Unread 15 May 2006, 19:00   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Later this week.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 19:02   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Later this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
The first people to join up get first choice of the cars
Enjoy being in the Super Aguri team

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 15 May 2006, 19:03   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Going to Prague for 6 days on Thursday so i probably shouldnt join now. If there are still places left next Tuesday/Wednesday when i'm back give me a shout.
Unread 15 May 2006, 19:07   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Enjoy being in the Super Aguri team
No problemo.

Wait, when's the next race?
Unread 15 May 2006, 19:08   #8
Ste
Bored

it'll be 24-48 hours after I start it

Unread 15 May 2006, 19:15   #9
Blastoderm
________

Ok.
Unread 15 May 2006, 19:30   #10
Blastoderm
________

Renault.
Unread 15 May 2006, 19:36   #11
Ste
Bored

yay you're my team mate

Unread 15 May 2006, 20:10   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to a setup of the car.

Can someone give me a brief summary of what changing each bit does? I have some ideas but I'm sure I'm wrong as I just fiddled with each of them then pressed TEST and it did the opposite to what I thought would happen

PS HONDA YO
Unread 15 May 2006, 20:12   #13
Ste
Bored

did you read what I said in the Driver Chat thing?

And there's engineers advice to guide you anyway.

EDIT
Quote:
Ok - Quick Step by Step Guide then:
(although there is a beginners guide you could read )

Go to Office -> your desk as a default as messages appear there.

Go to Garage -> Car Setup and click on Engineers advice at the top.

Then set up you car accordingly and practice.

Set up your driving style, qualifying strategy and race strategy in the garage as well.

Then when I start the game up it will do the qualifying run.

Thats it for now!

Unread 15 May 2006, 20:18   #14
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh ass.

I've already used all my Tests too.

OH WELL! GO HONDA!
Unread 15 May 2006, 20:21   #15
Ste
Bored

don't worry - you get to change them a bit in between the qualifying and the race.

It gets complicated when the weather starts changing but the Engineer gives you advice on that too

Unread 15 May 2006, 20:44   #16
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i joined honda too, in hopes of bumming tommie more regularly!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:24   #17
Tomkat

Go Team Go Team Jerkat
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:25   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ferrari
Unread 15 May 2006, 22:27   #19
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Ferrari
sup dude!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 23:20   #20
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You beat me in testing
Unread 15 May 2006, 23:22   #21
Ste
Bored

trust me - the race and the qualifying are completely different to the testing...

BTW - still need a few more players!

Unread 15 May 2006, 23:29   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I need a team mate to join me in my toyota
Unread 15 May 2006, 23:49   #23
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I need a team mate to join me in my toyota
Count me in!
Unread 15 May 2006, 23:53   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Brand loyalty so BMW for me

plus Ferrari had gone :/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 23:53   #25
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking of signing but but not sure what to do really...

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 23:55   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I get it now, its quite fun
Unread 16 May 2006, 00:04   #27
Ste
Bored

well, like i said - i'm not gonna start it til we have at least 16 drivers. hopefully more.
So maybe tomorrow night when I get back from football about 7pm I'll start it.

Unread 16 May 2006, 00:04   #28
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

not sure what i'm doing so went red bull

Mid-grid team may surprise, though lots of work to do. Gained legendary technical chief Adrian Newey from McLaren this year. 12 setup parameters.

die aggressive and speed demon as charataristics

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 16 May 2006, 00:10   #29
Ste
Bored

Ok, WIlliams and Red Bull teams both need an extra driver

Unread 16 May 2006, 00:22   #30
Stifler

You damaged your car on your last run, and was not able to complete a lap. In addition, time taken to repair the damage has limited further testing.

damn was just getting my time down

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 16 May 2006, 00:28   #31
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Brand loyalty so BMW for me

plus Ferrari had gone :/
Haha, enjoy my exhaust fumes.
Unread 16 May 2006, 00:49   #32
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
You damaged your car on your last run, and was not able to complete a lap. In addition, time taken to repair the damage has limited further testing.

damn was just getting my time down
I didn't even get chance to improve from my first lap time, must have been a pretty bad crash.
Unread 16 May 2006, 00:59   #33
Stifler

my crash happened on my 2nd to last test

pig is ahead of us in testing

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 16 May 2006, 01:33   #34
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Go BWM Sauber!

Quite a neat game - shame there aren't any public spots left on any decent BMCC teams

Jammy, check the team board - need your details.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 04:22   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Williams have a new driver.

And hes just set the top times in practice.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 11:16   #36
Ste
Bored

Crusie Babe and Blasto need to practice.

Unread 16 May 2006, 12:29   #37
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Williams have a new driver.

And hes just set the top times in practice.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 12:57   #38
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Crusie Babe and Blasto need to practice.
I thought crusie did under her old name?
Unread 16 May 2006, 13:12   #39
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I thought crusie did under her old name?
nope.
And I thought it was a he...

I think it might be europatriot off PB...

Unread 16 May 2006, 13:32   #40
Blastoderm
________

I think I practised. I seem shit.
Unread 16 May 2006, 13:49   #41
Ste
Bored

did you read the instructions I gave you?

You didn't follow them

Office -> Your desk -> Team chat

your practice wasn't that bad though - 2 places lower than me (5th out of 17)

Unread 16 May 2006, 14:23   #42
Cannon_Fodder

We have 16 people.
Unread 16 May 2006, 14:24   #43
Ste
Bored

Quote:
We have 16 people.
GAME OWNER
Manual Start Game
There are 17 players in this game.

That Crusie babe hasn't practiced yet.

Unread 16 May 2006, 15:53   #44
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
did you read the instructions I gave you?

You didn't follow them

Office -> Your desk -> Team chat

your practice wasn't that bad though - 2 places lower than me (5th out of 17)
Ok. I'll put more effort into it.
Unread 16 May 2006, 16:00   #45
Ste
Bored

right, we need an extra player for the Midland team and another for the Toro Rosso team.

And (Kev = Game yeh?) needs to practice.

Unread 16 May 2006, 16:02   #46
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

by god my team sucks
Unread 16 May 2006, 16:06   #47
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
by god my team sucks
only because you both went too quickly and didn't read my help.

the cars aren't bad - you'll do better next race (it's 18 races so we'll all have plenty of good/bad ones)

We've not even done the first qualifying round yet it's a bit early for 'predictions'.

Unread 16 May 2006, 16:45   #48
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whos my team mate anyway?

Ste gave me this link a few days back, so I joined another public game and got a 6th place finish (which would have been better had i not screwed up my pit stop strategy).
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 17:00   #49
jerome

i blame tk nevertheless. start the game already
Unread 16 May 2006, 17:06   #50
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Whos my team mate anyway?
That would be me. Thus the enthusiasm for you getting first place.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote