User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 May 2006, 12:52   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Who is American?

Who on these boards are US citizens?
I need one

edit: for help

Last edited by Snurx; 14 May 2006 at 13:07.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 20:45   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Who are American?

to be more spesific, i need you to buy something for me that only ships inside america, and then send it to me. of course i will pay for it all. it's a tracktop from adidas.
the only ones who ship it to europe only has it in xxl

any help would be appreicated
Unread 14 May 2006, 20:48   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
to be more spesific, i need you to buy something for me that only ships inside america, and then send it to me. of course i will pay for it all. it's a tracktop from adidas.
the only ones who ship it to europe only has it in xxl

any help would be appreicated
What do you want one of those for you chav :s

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 20:58   #4
Snurx
Dirte

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/in...oup=R&colorId=
The brown variant. I don't know if that's very chavish, as I only know they wear tracksuits and fake burberry.

I wear lacoste shoes and tracktops. Does that make me chavish?
Unread 14 May 2006, 21:15   #5
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

yes.
Unread 14 May 2006, 22:56   #6
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've seen many more chavish items of clothing than that. It looks quite nice in brown. I personally wouldn't wear it but it doesn't look uber-townie or anything.
Unread 14 May 2006, 23:16   #7
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm sorry but lacoste is just as chavish as addidas or lonsdale.

Unless you're actually playing a sport/training etc the general consensus is that you 'look like a chav'.

Or so my paralytic friend informs me

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 23:41   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
yes.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 00:07   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Snurx, I swear you used to be cool.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 00:53   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I wear lacoste shoes and tracktops. Does that make me chavish? :(

Was that a rhetorical question?

Was mine?
Unread 15 May 2006, 01:11   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who is American?

i changed the topic as it was pissing me off so much.

no need to thank me..

however...

oh dear.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 01:17   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Snurx, I swear you used to be cool.
I've not changed much, and I've always used the same clothes. I might be a tad more bitter and a little less hopefull, but that's just age I think.

For my defense, we don't have "chavs" over here. I might have what is labeled antisocial meanings, but that's just by rightwingers as I've never mugged, stole from my "own"(normal citizens. I was into larsony when young, but I got too much nerves now) or beat up innocents. I'm very sceptical of violence, exept class vs class(if it comes to that) or militant antifascism. My clothes are more of a will to try to be serious and thus get more done politically then any real desire to be fashionabale, but to be honest I like white sneakers instead of boots. I could go around looking like a punk, but then nobody would listen to my message of uprising
Unread 15 May 2006, 01:45   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I've never ... beat up innocents.

Women aren't "innocent" and the sooner you realise that the sooner you'll be able to "deal with them accordingly".
Unread 15 May 2006, 05:01   #14
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

eww.. that thing looks like a jumper out of the 70's.. why on earth would you go half-way around the world just to get one?
Unread 15 May 2006, 07:51   #15
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
My clothes are more of a will to try to be serious and thus get more done politically then any real desire to be fashionabale
And lacoste trousers, white trainers and an abhorrent brown tracky top help you to achieve that?

Where are you from?

Unread 15 May 2006, 11:14   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
eww.. that thing looks like a jumper out of the 70's.. why on earth would you go half-way around the world just to get one?
It's dedicated to my friends favorite player, who is from the 70's. I think it's kinda the point

Phalon, please shut the **** up. I dress the way I want to without care for subcultures in other countries. I wear a tracktop when I play fotball or train alone (like running). I like lacoste shoes and their design. And read my ****ing posts before you comment on them.
Judging people by their clothes is a bad thing, okay? I dont own a single pair of lacoste trousers, but I'm guessing that people listens more to somebody who dress more like them (build a relationship, a bridge) then people who dress to show distance/elitism (like punks). Is that so hard to comprehend?
Unread 15 May 2006, 11:42   #17
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

www.shopthestates.com
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 12:57   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

nothing wrong with lacoste polos though
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:32   #19
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Quote:
Phalon, please shut the **** up. I dress the way I want to without care for subcultures in other countries. I wear a tracktop when I play fotball or train alone (like running). I like lacoste shoes and their design. And read my ****ing posts before you comment on them.
Judging people by their clothes is a bad thing, okay? I dont own a single pair of lacoste trousers, but I'm guessing that people listens more to somebody who dress more like them (build a relationship, a bridge) then people who dress to show distance/elitism (like punks). Is that so hard to comprehend?
No, it's not hard to comprehend.

There was no malice intended in my post, i didn't intend to phrase it in a way to provoke a reaction (it was poorly phrased i'll admit).

Obviously the 'abhorrent' bit is a personal oppinion, but the point of my question was asking how exactly dressing that way helps you.

You sort of answered it in your retort, so ta.

You say it's bad to judge people by their clothing but then go on to say that it's important to dress alike to interact with others (build a relationship etc). We live in a society where we are inevitably pre-judged as a person (in order to be accepted by a given group) based almost entirely (initially at least) on our appearance.

This is just the way of things.

I can't say that all 'chavs' are a bunch of utter wankers who bring nothing to society but anti-social behaviour, but the vast majority, in my experience, are.

Please don't get so upset, it's only the internet dear.

EDIT

Quote:
'Have you been beaten up by chavs or something since you hate all things "chavish"? SORRY I DRESS THE WAY I WANT TO. listen up you ****tard, you should not judge people by their clothes. BESIDES, chavs are a result of society. Cause <-- Effect??'
ARRR OHHH EFFF ELLL

Last edited by Phalon; 15 May 2006 at 13:41.
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:33   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
And lacoste trousers, white trainers and an abhorrent brown tracky top help you to achieve that?

Where are you from?
Sounds like he is from 1989......

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:37   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Who is American?

Phang is American.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 14:02   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I could go around looking like a punk, but then nobody would listen to my message of uprising
I'm sure there's a midpoint between "looking like a punk" and "wearing clothing with the logos of multi billion dollar corporations on them".

Maybe.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 16:05   #23
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon

Where are you from?
I'm gonna guess that he's from Staines is just trying to save his local Community Center, whilst trying to "keep it real".
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote