User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Sep 2005, 14:52   #1
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute
Rep to Post ratio

Hey, just been thinking about the rep thing - I was wondering who had the highest rep based on the fewest posts?

I've noticed that some people have a low post count but loads of green blobs (not me obviously).

Are these people the "true" most respected posters? Obviously, If you've made thousands of posts, the majority of them are probably mediocre - with about 1% of them actually getting pos rep.

So who has the best "rep:count" ratio?
________
GL650

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:52.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 14:54   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rep to Post ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
So who has the best "rep:count" ratio?
That gimmick / alleged-bint who msg'd MM. She had 1k rep with 1 post.

Rep : Post-Count ratio would be misleading since you're talking about two different time periods. You could use the old thread where I listed post-counts in December 04 or whenever and try to work it out from that. See this thread : http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=186078

Ignoring people with very low post counts, I'd imagine 1-X has the best ratio too.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 14:55   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bad_princess.

1 post, over 1000 rep points.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 14:55   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd guess Kylie Edmond* and dda

*edit : beaten (odd though that I remembered her name and not her nick)

I was going to add that you'd have to ignore posts made before the rep system was introduced, but that's been said too :/

Last edited by 1-X; 15 Sep 2005 at 15:00.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 16:07   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think omega is in the running too.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 16:15   #6
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I'd guess Kylie Edmond* and dda

*edit : beaten (odd though that I remembered her name and not her nick)
Actually, I remembered her by name as well. Halfway through the post I had to go back and check her 'bad_princess' name again
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 16:23   #7
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I thought of him too but didn't mention him because as much as I enjoy seeing his latest montage (mostly to wonder why he goes to so much effort to make something so unfunny), he is a habitual thread-deletion 'criminal' (leading to an artificially low postcount) and makes no personal contribution to the community - we're just one of many boards on his attention-seeking mission.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 16:47   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Yeah but he deletes his threads, so his post count is always low....
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 16:54   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Hmmm.
I didn't become active again untill May I think.
And since then I've gotten around 4000 points for ca. 1000 posts.
I haven't done too bad, I'd say.
Nobody is ever going to accuse you of being modest.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 17:30   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well it's kind of a pissing contest really if you start into this kinda thing.
But it's heartening to know there are people who actually post quality over quantity on here.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 18:18   #11
furball

Quote:
Hmmm.
I didn't become active again untill May I think.
And since then I've gotten around 4000 points for ca. 1000 posts.
I haven't done too bad, I'd say.
I'm around the same as you, if you divide up my GD posts and my 'other' posts (PD, Suggestions, AD). 3.9k points atm.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 18:45   #12
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I shall begin the "true" E-Penis contest:

297 points / 68 posts = 4.37 posrep per post!

That equates to a real life penis length of 4.37 inches.... damn...
________
launch box

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:53.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 18:50   #13
Arachnidman
You love me really

In fact, with the help of my trusty ruler (and jessica simpson music video ), I have deduced that 4.37 rep/post points equates to 6.8 inches of real life penis.

Thus, to calibrate, each rep/post point is worth 1.56 inches of schlong.

Simply multiply your rep by 1.56 and divide by your post count, and lets see how everyone "measures up"!
________
Suzuki TM400

Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:05   #14
Arachnidman
You love me really

oh ssh, its all in the name of science.
________
CMX450C

Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:06   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

That's a short penis.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:07   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In fact, with the help of my trusty ruler (and jessica simpson music video ), I have deduced that 4.37 rep/post points equates to 6.8 inches of real life penis.

Thus, to calibrate, each rep/post point is worth 1.56 inches of schlong.

Simply multiply your rep by 1.56 and divide by your post count, and lets see how everyone "measures up"!
Or in other words

"the longer youve been here, and the more youve posted, the smaller your penis has become"

Actually, I think thats probably the view of most people in the Psychiatric profession whove seen these boards.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:15   #17
Arachnidman
You love me really

wow, I was mysteriously pos-repped for my above post which has now led to a rep/count factor of 5.15 !

multiply that by 1.56 gives me an 8 inch wang!, excellent (awaiting neg rep now).....
________
medical marijuana patient

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:54.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:15   #18
furball

Ok then.

I have made 480 posts (including this one) on GD. I determined this by searching for posts by myself only on General Discussions.

I have 3905 rep points, and I'd say that 3500 of those are from GD.

3500/480 = 7.29 pos rep per post.

On your scale of pos rep to penis length:

7.29*1.58 = 11.5 inches of real-life penis.

Seems about right.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:19   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is a new low for the internet.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:20   #20
Arachnidman
You love me really

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Come on, you and we all know you've allready calculated yours!...
________
Yamaha TT600

Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:20   #21
Arachnidman
You love me really

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Ok then.

I have made 480 posts (including this one) on GD. I determined this by searching for posts by myself only on General Discussions.

Seems about right.
whats this?:

furball
I have a magic wand
________
glass bongs

Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:24   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I thought you had played the Beta of Spinners new Football Manager game?
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:25   #23
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker
whats this?:

furball
I have a magic wand
I have a lot of posts on the game-related forums. Especially on the PD and Suggestions forums, as well as AD.

In contrast, I read GD a lot but don't post for the sake of it. That means that my post length average is fairly long - you'll find me more in debate threads (ID Cards, Perle v United Kingdom, etc) than spamming tl;dr all over the place.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:27   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The reputation system has only been going since January 2005. The Post-Counts go back to October 2003 (or whenever).

This why most people who have been here longer than 8 months cannot simply divide their post-count up.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:36   #25
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The flip side to all this is that if Yahwe, Leshy, I-X and MM got together, they'd singlehandedly halve the size of your penis.

The fact that MM and Yahwe can raise the size of innocent newbie posters penises by such a large amount is no doubt related to some sort of rep-based Internet paedo-gay webring.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:39   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Having said that, based on the basic information available :

1-X has made approximately 1500 posts since December 2004. According to a recent post by someone or other, he has 11k "points". So you could roughly say he has 7.3 Rep Per Post. Yahwe's made about (say) 2900 posts with about 11k points so that'd be 3.7 Rep Per Post. I presume Manson has about the same rep, and he's made about 4200 posts. So he'd be on 2.6 RPP.

However, that's all pretty meaningless since there are limits on how many times someone can be repped per poster, which would be biased against heavy posters.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:41   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Come on, you and we all know you've allready calculated yours!...
Yeah but I'm actually a girl.

PS Lower than that kura. Hopefully nod will come along soon and say it's good and we should all shut up. Ahahahaha.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:42   #28
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
bad_princess.

1 post, over 1000 rep points.

somehow that tells us more about the hormones of our male-nerd-posters, then the content of her post...doesnot it?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:45   #29
furball

Actually, I'd put it more down to this:

Quote:
We have an interesting test subject here.

Proposal: just how much pos rep can one person get for their only post?

I would have thought that the heavyweights could make a pretty big difference...let's see.
The result being over 1000 rep points.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 19:56   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Yeah but I'm actually a girl.

PS Lower than that kura. Hopefully nod will come along soon and say it's good and we should all shut up. Ahahahaha.
Or he will just post tl:dr , oh rly, and get 10k pos rep for it, since he is an INTERNET GOD!
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 15:49   #31
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Aren't you just a wee bit envious?

I am pretty confident you can get some love from a few GDers

Id rather have roids
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 15:57   #32
Arachnidman
You love me really

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
Id rather have roids
I heared you're a chick.....so...

How you doin?
________
KTM 525EXC-G

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:57.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 16:07   #33
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok then.

Seems about right.
yay i have about 125 posts and 70 rep points soooo let's not start calcing there plz

i smell a mistake in the formula

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 16:10   #34
Arachnidman
You love me really

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
yay i have about 125 posts and 70 rep points soooo let's not start calcing there plz

i smell a mistake in the formula
HAHA micropenis!
________
herbal shop

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:57.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 17:06   #35
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
Id rather have roids
Hemorrhoids!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 20:16   #36
Arachnidman
You love me really

It's growing

727 / 97 = 7.5
7.5 * 1.56 =

8=====================D 11.7 incher

That would a bring a tear to the eye....
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 20:22   #37
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Well clearly there IS a mistake in the formula, me and my -57 proove that..
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 20:29   #38
Arachnidman
You love me really

That is explained by a vagina of depth -57*1.56 = 88.92 inches you slag.
Unread 29 Sep 2007, 20:35   #39
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

This thread has managed to bring out everyone's penis's. The power of GD (tm)
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2007, 21:42   #40
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Red is the new green.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2007, 22:00   #41
furball

How times change.

Just over two years ago I had 1644 posts
Unread 30 Sep 2007, 08:43   #42
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Just over 5 years ago i had 6000.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2007, 11:48   #43
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I seem to be well on my way to averaging 1,000 posts a year.

I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2007, 03:43   #44
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Me. Hahahahaha I'm so funny. :/
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 15:10   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Rep to Post ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
That gimmick / alleged-bint who msg'd MM.
I still get those actually.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote