User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Feb 2005, 17:22   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
men are like buses

can you all somehow sense when a girl has just started seeing someone new?

met someone a little while ago and everything is good
got chatting to a very dishy surgeon this afternoon

does it work in reverse too?
when you start seeing someone to other girls start hitting on you?

m
xx
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 17:25   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: men are like buses

yes it works in reverse.

I find cheating on people is the solution.
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 17:28   #3
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

yes.

-also men are not buses, men are nuclear powered submarines filled with seamen..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 17:28   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
yes it works in reverse.

I find cheating on people is the solution.

When you say cheating on people, do you mean using your left hand while the right doing something else?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 17:29   #5
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

You've probably just looked a bit of a mess of recent. You know, no reason to bother.

Now you've got someone to bother shaving your legs for, the other men are starting to notice you aren't all that bad.

My guess.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 17:31   #6
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

You wait ages for one then 7 come at once?

Madi teh Bukkake queen?
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 17:32   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's easier to make yourself believe someone is hitting on you if you know there's no pressure on you to consider following it up.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 18:24   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's a confidence thing.
But it's just as bad for men too
My girlfriend goes to spain for 6 months in an hour. We're breaking up... I don't expect much interest in me until I start seeing some other girl... Then I'll suddenly have loads of options

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 18:31   #9
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Then maybe the solution is to fake going out with a friend, and then when that brings both of you the options, you are safe to go for it.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Gumbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 18:31   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
It's easier to make yourself believe someone is hitting on you if you know there's no pressure on you to consider following it up.
Oh don't beat yourself up gordon, you're not that bad a catch.
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 19:44   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh don't beat yourself up gordon, you're not that bad a catch.
i've met him ...
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 19:52   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i've met him ...
Did you beat him up?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 20:23   #13
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
can you all somehow sense when a girl has just started seeing someone new?

met someone a little while ago and everything is good
got chatting to a very dishy surgeon this afternoon

does it work in reverse too?
when you start seeing someone to other girls start hitting on you?

m
xx

seem to notice that when i go to a club with my bird more women try to chat me up than when I go with just my mates.

I think this has to do with "can't have, want" thing

or the women or trying to get to my bird through my, that would just be too sneaky!

tsm
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 20:24   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: men are like buses

I've been sat on by a drunken woman before.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 21:20   #15
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

People seem fuller and generally happier when they start relationships.
Other people find this attractive.

If you could take on this persona when single you'd be cooking with a rather expensive and efficient oven.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 00:29   #16
Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed is infamous around these partsMr. Ed is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I've been sat on by a drunken woman before.
How was it for you?
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 01:24   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: men are like buses

I said sat on.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 01:35   #18
Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed is infamous around these partsMr. Ed is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I said sat on.
:eek:
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 01:41   #19
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
People seem fuller and generally happier when they start relationships.
Other people find this attractive.

If you could take on this persona when single you'd be cooking with a rather expensive and efficient oven.
on my odd nights out, i wear a wedding ring, and its actually easier to pick up girls

Unread 9 Feb 2005, 02:58   #20
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
on my odd nights out, i wear a wedding ring, and its actually easier to pick up girls
That just seems.... wrong :\
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 08:09   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Hmmm, I always used to take my wedding ring off when I went out....never tried with.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 08:49   #22
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Hmmm, I always used to take my wedding ring off when I went out....never tried with.
keep them off if you dont want to end up cheating on your wife.. unless you just want to experiment.. you will realize how comfortable other females get just by sitting and talking with you, and eventually they become really easy targets for a one-nighter (and maybe girls think this way too, like aha! married guy, easy target!!) - for some reason, its really attractive for females to 'hook up' with married guys - there are a bunch of theories why but its still mind-boggling.

Unread 9 Feb 2005, 09:21   #23
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I did notice that girls who prior to my relationship didn't want to know me suddenly couldn't keep their hands off me. Strange species them females.
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 09:46   #24
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

There is an upmarket club in the city I end up in now and then, this place is full of women who take their attitude from Destinys Child songs as they then to be vapid wastes of space.
This results in no man getting next to near them. Generic rejection all round plus if you even attempt to talk to them then you are derided (no doubt with some lyrics from said girl group).

I was in there on a Friday night, got the normal reception from the women in tiny skirts, low cut tops adopting the attitude of "how dare you look at me" etc.

The next night I went in with my gf and sat down in the corner. I got more attention than I've ever gotten before. Women were actually coming up and asking my gf to move so they cold talk to me. I had my arm around her the entire night.

Guess it's that whole "want what they can't have" syndrome.

Of course now that I'm single again I'm back to the generic undesirable male category.

It works both ways Madi.

Might have something to do with hormones or body languge too...

Last edited by IncubusGod; 9 Feb 2005 at 13:02.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 09:48   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you gotta see them in their natural habibat, worrying, to say the least.
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 14:24   #26
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think some of it is the plethora (I do like that word...) of guys who are just "out on the pull". I see them all the time, lurking round the dancefloor with a drink in their hand, not wanting to dance. All the girls dance early on, and a few guys (like me, METROSEXUAL hurrah) but all the predatory males wait.

So the girls don't want some predatory pull perhaps? If you have a girlfriend, then supposedly you'd be a more secure and a nicer person, for some girl to want to be with you. And if you talk to them it's likely to be because youi're interested in them, not because you just want a bit of wham bam thankyou ma'am.
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 14:29   #27
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
The next night I went in with my gf and sat down in the corner. I got more attention than I've ever gotten before. Women were actually coming up and asking my gf to move so they cold talk to me. I had my arm around her the entire night.

Guess it's that whole "want what they can't have" syndrome.

Of course now that I'm single again I'm back to the generic undesirable male category.

It works both ways Madi.

Might have something to do with hormones or body languge too...
Had a discussion/argument with the gf last night about this can't have want syndrome

She explained to me that because a man is with his gf in a club he looks more at other women due to his confidence being higher.

Thus the women who crave the attention, notice this and thus give the attention back.

I dont believe her, she lies. I'm right shes wrong.

her exact words were " you men always get things completely wrong"

tsm
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 14:55   #28
Tomkat

Nah ShadowMan, she's wrong. I look at girls LESS if I'm with a girl, as I might get in trouble! And it's the same syndrome, with the girls being more interested in me because I have a girl with me :/
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 15:15   #29
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yeah when I'm with a girl I pay her the attention and no-one else. Maybe that's something to do with it too..hmm.

Clearly though us men will always be 'wrong' on this(and every other) matter.

It's an interesting phenomenon nontheless. Could be a combination of "cant have,want"/ if he/she can put up with him then he must be nice / need for affection / unluckyness.

I think I'll get a T-Shirt made up saying "Where were you when I was single!?!"

Humourous AND an evil ploy to make women assume I'm attached. Thus get them interested in me even though I am currently single which of course means all the 'attached' attention has gone.
Actually I'd get it more for the humour side. That plot smacks of desperation.
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 16:11   #30
Mr. Off Topic
Mr. On the Ball

Mr. Off Topic is infamous around these parts

You know that rhyme about boys being made from frogs and snails.

It's terribly sexist, isn't it?
Mr. Off Topic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 16:21   #31
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I think I'll get a T-Shirt made up saying "Where were you when I was single!?!"

Humourous AND an evil ploy to make women assume I'm attached. Thus get them interested in me even though I am currently single which of course means all the 'attached' attention has gone.
Actually I'd get it more for the humour side. That plot smacks of desperation.
I see a market for this in the making, I'll order 500 sir!
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 16:26   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I see a market for this in the making, I'll order 500 sir!

Muhaha watch us twist this usually cruel and inconvenient phenomenon to our advantage!

Take that...bizzare series of events!

*shakes fist at nothing in particular*
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 16:30   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I order one!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 16:35   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

This mightn't be a bad idea actually. :P

I shall break into the local T-Shirt printing shop tonight and print everyone off one. We can then revel in the manipulated company of member of the opposite sex!

*rubs hands evilly*
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 19:43   #35
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I thought this thread would read along the lines of "they both came at the same time". Imagine my disappointment.
Unread 9 Feb 2005, 19:53   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i looked at girls more when i was with my ex, so it really shouldn't have surprised me when she turned out to be a lesbian
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 05:12   #37
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
i've had sex with him ...
Fixed.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote