User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jul 2004, 23:58   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Your top 5 worst posters on this board and reasons why.

Ok like elaborating on a SERIOUS non trolling discussion in #forums, serious posts as to who is shit and why, also feel free to add people who have surprised you and left your top 5 worst posters list.

#1 Phang
He just reads like Jakiri when he was at his worst, or he's just trolling/brown-nosing, he adds very very little to any thread other than attacking someone or agreeing with someone.

#2 Theamion
If he isn't talking up his social life or hockey or being pompous then he's usually trolling or pointing out it's not as great as hockey or his social life... well you get the idea.

#3 Marilyn Manson
OMG WE GET IT YOU LIKE MEN

#4 Omega2
I don't even look at his threads anymore and that's the first time that I've ever done that, I usually examine each and every thread posted in the history of GD ever and he's the first person that has made me not want to look at a thread because of his name being the author of it.... it's a talent that is.

#5 Acropolis
Sneaking in at the death, he's went from decent contributer to I MUST IMPOSE THE WILL OF MY MIND ON YOU INTERNET PEOPLE AND I AM NOW INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL THINKING

on a Sidenote to prove people do change(their opinions on people).... Deffeh slipped dramatically out of my top 5 poster hates not cause of the fact there was people who made themselves worse but the fact he's drastically changed as a poster and Jakiri for like picking his moments better these days and getting the funny back imo (and not referencing everything to geek humour).

Anyway, please post your constructive critical top 5 worst posters on these forums with reasons why they are the worst posters NOW(not cause they roided your planet and gloated in round 4 or summit please ta).

Do not post to slams someone's opinions please.... I'm going to throw the ball to the mods on this one to see if they want to make this thread work or not.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:07   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Your top 5 worst posters on this board and reasons why.

I dont think MM should be in there
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:08   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now This should be amusing. Is this a serious discussion in an attempt to bring peoples posting standards up, is it a subtle method for Sunday8pm to gauge his popularity (or lack thereof) on the boards, or is it an opportunity for Mr 8pm to rip into other peoples opinions on the top 5, even though hes stated specifically at the top that nobody should do that in this thread .......

(i dont have a top 5, i love you all, honest)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:13   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Now This should be amusing. Is this a serious discussion in an attempt to bring peoples posting standards up, is it a subtle method for Sunday8pm to gauge his popularity (or lack thereof) on the boards, or is it an opportunity for Mr 8pm to rip into other peoples opinions on the top 5, even though hes stated specifically at the top that nobody should do that in this thread .......

(i dont have a top 5, i love you all, honest)
I'm working with a concept here :P you know like the truth thread, I'm hoping we are all mature enough to post seriously and constructively and I'm glad you don't have a top 5 as your a mod and as such I hate for this to be used as a weighting game against users in future when there are arguments... lol.

Also Pyro, I asked that no-one post merely to slam/criticise people's choices for their top 5, give a top 5 or just ok the thread please if you want to post.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:45   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is an 'all-time' list, not just people who post now.

1) & 2) Yahwe and MrL_JaKIri, both because of their ability to complete destroy any thread they posted in, regardless of its quality or content. MrL was only a terrible poster for about 3 months and has impoved a lot since then, but during that period he was by far the worst person to ever post on GD.

3) Shai-Gar/Ghosteh/Nashmeister/Mighty Goat/whatever other name used. I think Shai Gar and Ghosteh were actually 2 different people, but you wouldnt be able to tell this simply from their posts because they were all equally worthless

4) Sunday8pm for being consistently poor over a far longer time period than anyone else (close to 3 years now). He improved a bit just before his last ban, but he seems to have now went back to his old self

5) Noone else has came close to being as bad as the above 4.

Last edited by Nodrog; 26 Jul 2004 at 01:03.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:53   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I Don't know

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:57   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

theres no one who i think is bad apart from sunday...

atm anyway. i might do reasons later if i feel like it.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:14   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1) Yahwe - simply because his argument style was "No, you're wrong, you're stupid, I go to Oxford, are you tall?". Which is funny once. But it got old fast.

2) Sunday8pm - for being needlessly aggressive, trolling constantly and generally being shit.

3) Zar - for willfully misunderstanding any sort of scientific method or rational argument. And also for using the expression (paraphrasing) : "it's my opinion; that's my evidence".

4) Jenny - for similar reasons to Yahwe although with more of a "Oh I'm so clever I can't believe I'm lowering myself to speaking to you peasants".

They're the only 4 that spring to mind. Obviously you have crap flooders like Shai Gar and Workmonkey etc but I'm not including them. They just seem to be people who for whatever reason have decided to attack the forums. The above four (and others) are people who are actual contributers, and from time to time make decent posts or been in arguments where I've agreed with them.

I suppose the main theme among the people I dislike in general (and there aren't many) is arrogance. Certainly the above have a completley unjustified sense of superiority which grates a little. The people I consider "best" here seem to have a sense of humility about them; people like queball, Leshy, Pabs, 1-X, Tact, etc. Even people like Nodrog who often claims to be the best person here seems to do it with a sense of irony compleltey lacking among people who are shit.

Obviously I'm only talking about GD here, although the same theme applies elsewhere. On AD the best player/posters don't actually have to go round telling people they are great. It's just obvious.

(these comments are an "all-time" list too, although I've probably forgotten some people, but they can't have been that bad)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:38   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

<3 Dante.
Phang, MM, and acro are each ace.

I long to subjugate pointless ejaculatory gimmicks. Some of the most annoying are by Androme2 (), Flavius ( and SA), and Starbucks (SA). But they post on the tech forums which means I'd still give them my manbabies or something .
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:40   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your top 5 worst posters on this board and reasons why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
I long to subjugate pointless ejaculatory gimmicks.
What what.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:45   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What what.
he's passive in bed. i think.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:47   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your top 5 worst posters on this board and reasons why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
he's passive in bed. i think.
If he wants to fully subjugate ejeculatory torrents, then I would highly doubt that.

Napoleon complex, I imagine.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:52   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
<3 Dante.
Phang, MM, and acro are each ace..
MM can be quite funny at times but he has the MrL_JaKiri tendancy to ruin threads by engaging in boring off-topic conversations with people that noone else cares about (take the above 3 posts for an example). Also his multi-thread spanning gimmick with skiddy was less than worthless.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:55   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to keep this on topic, im going to delete any posts that arent relevant, or that are entering into the whys and wherefores of other peoples decisions.

(including this one, eventually)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:56   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh yeah, I know we're not supposed to criticise other people's choices but acropolis is ace and I can't see any rational reason to dislike him.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:59   #16
Sunday8pm
Banned

Noted dante but this is more about evaluating who annoys who atm and why for and who used too and why not anymore in an honest truthful way of trying to establish what goes wrong with posters and how to fix it.

I'd rather we avoided backslapping for a backslapping thread etc.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 02:04   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Oh yeah, I know we're not supposed to criticise other people's choices but acropolis is ace and I can't see any rational reason to dislike him.
definitely.

I'm conflicted. on the one hand, being selected as 'Worst poster on the board' by Sunday is altogether prestigious and an honour in itself. On the other, he did pick up on my recent inability to actually contribute anything much. Still, an endorsement from qbll has made my day so altogether, this post represents a total lack of any discernable point on my part. Hooray!

Oh right, list.

1) Work_Monkey
- enough said.
2) Shai/Ghosteh
- enough said.
3) Sunday
- even though he's actually verged on 'very shit' as opposed to 'very very shit' over the last week or so, he still finds his way on to THE LIST
4=) Zar and WarFalcon
- neither are/were entertaining, both are/were completely without hope in the 'clue' department, and since I wouldnt want to appear partisan they BOTH get the nod!
5) tsm
- for the love of god stop posting

Last edited by Phang; 26 Jul 2004 at 02:11.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 02:08   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm the worst poster in the world.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 03:58   #19
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

1. Davin Brahm. By far the worst poster ever (but simultaneously one of the most entertaining).
2. Rick111. Oh dear.
3. JBOY. Cock.
4. Shai Gar. Just shit.
5. Cujo13. Can't remember why at all.

However, in general I rarely find any posters particularly annoying, and have never had a problem with perhaps the 3 most 'hated' posters. (Sunday, MrL, Yahwe).
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 04:43   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
No, i havent. Any poster around here (Dante for example. he doesnt hate me, but hes not my biggest fan) will tell you i havent. Theres been no discernable change. The fact is that now you have other people to row with, you dont give a shit about me as much. Which is fine, because im not interested in a fued. Believe it or not, i dont have anything against you besides the fact you're a shit poster. I dont even believe you truly mean your trolling attacks on whoever it is at the time (Myself, pavil, mrl, phang whatever), i just think you need a target
That's nice dear, top 5 worst posters please, no contesting or slamming anyone's opinions and thank you very much.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 05:54   #21
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

yay, im not on that list...

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 06:25   #22
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I think all posters here have some kind of value, so I wouldn't vote for anyone.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 07:01   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

If people aren't "allowed" to comment on each other's choices then this thread has very limited potential.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 07:03   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If people aren't "allowed" to comment on each other's choices then this thread has very limited potential.
This thread is about posting your opinions on what you consider the five worst posters, if you can't even do that then don't start commenting on what you think of people's opinions here.

Seriously though the thread may have potential if enough people chip in first, if however 5 people chip in and everyone has a go at their opinions it get's horridly derailed and we've achieved nothing but exposing some people's opinions with exposing your own on said matter.( I know you've expressed yours I'm more critical of those who have the gall to contest without genuinely picking the five worst posters first with their reasonings behind it).
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 08:31   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Yay, I am happily surprised!
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 09:11   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Ok mine then

Phang
Like Sunday said, trolling, unfunny oneliners, hey guys I am from SA FYAD!

Androme(sp?)
No entertainment value, trolling like a mofo.

Dreadnought
Another troll

Jenny
Arrogant in a way that makes me believe that it's a reflection of her RL personality.

Silversmoke
Dull, uninspired and lacking an opinion because he doesn't seem to care enough about the world surounding him (not baiting for compliments, it's how I see myself over here).
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 09:22   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

right, my top 5 worst:

1. and always will be yahwe, the only person on the internet i have ever actually wanted to die, the fact that he should have been banned long before he actually was only made it worse
2. jenny, for her smug 'im always right' superiority
3. sunday [/predictable] as i do think that occationally he is given a lot of rope that other posters wouldnt get, but, he can still bring a lot to the boards, and his threads usually have a lot of replies, even if it is only him trolling someone who should know better (yes this does include me occationally)

to be honest, cant really think of anyone else, as i truly believe that nearly everyone brings something to the boards so there you go
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 12:28   #28
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Why the hell do I never make it into any of these lists?

Damn, never get into top five, never get into worst five.

I hate being in the middle ground, would rather be exceptionally shit than simply average.

I'll adjust my posting style. Sunday - give me tips.

[troll]
Erm, oh for the love of god I can't even think of one of these.

US Suck. Long live Saddam.

Or something to those effects.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 12:31   #29
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I love you all...

except for Androme...

HAR HAR
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 12:41   #30
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Why the hell do I never make it into any of these lists?

Damn, never get into top five, never get into worst five.

I hate being in the middle ground, would rather be exceptionally shit than simply average.

I'll adjust my posting style. Sunday - give me tips.

[troll]
Erm, oh for the love of god I can't even think of one of these.

US Suck. Long live Saddam.

Or something to those effects.
Tips for how to troll.

Start posting in a manner that suggest because you are military you infinitely know better on all things military, including area's that aren't your forte like military history, the use of military in world affairs, how the norweigen army is shit just cause you said so.

Start overreacting to every serious article in a way to suggest we should all be scared that you are allowed to own and operate dangerous firearms and vehicles.

Find someone and think about something about them that you'd like to be more like you, then tell them they are constantly shit cause they aren't like this in the vain hope they'll comply.

Insist something totally irrational that should be applied to another community instead of this one, like the moderators shouldn't post and should keep themselves removed from the community to provide an unbiased fair moderating practice etc etc etc.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 12:42   #31
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can never decide if its a good thing or a bad thing not to make it on these list anymore.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 12:45   #32
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
I can never decide if its a good thing or a bad thing not to make it on these list anymore.
I always think it's a good thing I never am on one of these lists.
It means there are still more than five people left on these boards.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 12:46   #33
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha, that is a good point.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 13:10   #34
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
#2 Theamion
If he isn't talking up his social life or hockey or being pompous then he's usually trolling or pointing out it's not as great as hockey or his social life... well you get the idea.
If you have Theamion, you MUST have Koen. They are literally the same person

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 13:32   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i never liked that seang account.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 13:42   #36
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Do not post to slams someone's opinions please.....
Don't want to risk hurting anyone's feelings in a 'worst posters' thread now do we!

PS: This is the first time I've ever made it into a 'top 5' in any thread so to that.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 13:58   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
Don't want to risk hurting anyone's feelings in a 'worst posters' thread now do we!

PS: This is the first time I've ever made it into a 'top 5' in any thread so to that.
Hey, I'm WINNING something here. Yahwe's come first and ...first-and-a-half, but I'm THE MAN currently
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 14:02   #38
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wakey, the PD mod, has to make it onto one of these lists.

In any thread about either the problems with Planetarion or the solution to its current crapness, he practically writes a thesis re-iterating everything he's said a million times before. Also, he's head of a little alliance as opposed to a 'big' one, so reckons he represents the players (bollocks to that).

I know most of us don't play the game anymore, but it'd be a shame to leave him out.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 15:22   #39
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
Wakey, the PD mod, has to make it onto one of these lists.

In any thread about either the problems with Planetarion or the solution to its current crapness, he practically writes a thesis re-iterating everything he's said a million times before. Also, he's head of a little alliance as opposed to a 'big' one, so reckons he represents the players (bollocks to that).

I know most of us don't play the game anymore, but it'd be a shame to leave him out.
it was one of the first, and he has opinion. its not like he's irrational, or puts forward an argument with no basis.

anyway.

1) Shai-Gar. Oh the fun we had with him when I was a mod.

2) Sunday. I don't need to say anything.

3) omega2.

4) Me. God knows I annoy myself and post some stupid crap things.

5) Leshy, because he won't let me touch him in the way I want to

6) Kura. He gets CM and I have no clue
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 15:56   #40
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
hmm

im pretty sure i posted in this thread lst night with the following statement:

reading and of Mr_Ls posts makes me feel physically ill

but the post has gone /o\

mods why you be deleting threads that arent yours?
they are deleting all posts that don't list top 5 worst posters.

Sunday is working mad mod mind control skillz etc

PS: this post will self destruct in 5 seconds
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:01   #41
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1) Me. I try too hard sometimes

2) QDeathstar. Actually more for the fact he's too hard headedly stupid to read back over his posts to see the mistakes, errors and omissions, than for any blind political bias (which we are all guilty of)

3) Sunday8pm. To be honest, your posts are painful to read sometimes. Your insults lack punch and smack of a smug belief in your own abilities when infact your posting quality has diminished steadily over the past few months. Before you could be coherent, now you seem like someone desperately trying to assert his superiorirty over people but failing miserably.

4) Mrl. You get on my nerves sometimes, no idea what it is specifically but hey, that's life.

5) MM. Hey, you do piss me off now and again. That avatar is what makes me cringe though
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:06   #42
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
they are deleting all posts that don't list top 5 worst posters.

Sunday is working mad mod mind control skillz etc

PS: this post will self destruct in 5 seconds
ATTN Mods : Shit modding.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:12   #43
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Sweet mama! I think this is the first time Im not blacklisted
wooohooooo
I have come a long way from rampant annoyingness to raging oblivion!
And all of you are a part of this
Huzzas and cupcakes everyone!!!
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:19   #44
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Sweet mama! I think this is the first time Im not blacklisted
wooohooooo
I have come a long way from rampant annoyingness to raging oblivion!
And all of you are a part of this
Huzzas and cupcakes everyone!!!
oh shit. i can't believe i forgot about you. you're really memeroable though, just annoying.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 17:11   #45
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

The worst poster evvar must be me, since after >10000 posts you still don´t see how wonderful and fantastic I am and how the world should bow for me.

The second must be yahwe.

The third must be JkLakieri (or WTF etc)

The fourth must be sword, but this is personal. I don´t think most of you people read what he sent to my PMs (As in personal messages, not post menstrual syndrome)

The fifth is definately snurx because he posts way too little.

I am in good company.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 19:20   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Having removed the off-topic posts (kura started it so who am I to claim I'm not a sheep?) would the mighty sunday deign to give us a number of posts before "discussion" (one does read the title of the forum occasionally) can begin?
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 20:19   #47
Sunday8pm
Banned

Those who haven't been able to seriously permeate a list shouldn't think of discussing, lets at tops give this another 24 hours and then allow those who were brave enough to list their top 5 judge others :P
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 20:52   #48
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. Sunday8pm

I dont actually have anything personal against you. This might suprise you. You probably dont remember even when you started deciding you hated me. I know i dont. You just need a few targets every few months to keep your angerometer tiding over. You're periodically nice to people after youve argued with them and slandered them to keep them onside (ie, me, these last 2 weeks or so) throwing them a half compliment because you think that they should be honoured to have crawled up the 8pm ladder and out your firing range. FYI, my posting style hasnt changed at all recently. Im as crass, illinformed, annoying, and dismissive as i've always been. People might not like my opinions, but theres a reason i dont make anyones worst poster lists, and thats because i dont attack people personally. Nor am i using this as an excuse to attack you Sunday. Im not interested in a war, or a fued. Im simply content disliking you privately in my own time without having to parade it to the world.

2. nodrog

Maybe once upon a time you contributed something, im not overly sure because my memory has gone and all that remains is the knowledge that you used to be big, apparently. In fact, thats pretty much all that remains of you now as far as anyone who reads recent GD can decipher. Moreover, i suspect its what remains of you in your own mind. Because you seem happy to give cryptic answers and replies, create parodies, then parodies of parodies. You dont try, you dont feel the need to explain yourself or elaborate, or make any effort in any opinion threads, because you're nodrog, and nodrog has nothing to prove.

3. Idimmu

You do the same as nodrog, except that i dont even really remember you being a big PA name. Same as nodrog, you never stop trying to import terrible SA humour onto a band of SA/PA groupies (sup sb) in an attempt to play the "distant popular clique".

4 and 5 are still up for grabs

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 21:00   #49
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

1. Idimmu - posts things that only he understands
2. Qdeathstar
3. Phang - used to be all right but now every post contains needless hostility
4. Sunday - was never all right - every post has always contained needless hostility
5. Shai
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 21:13   #50
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. Dreadnought
Although he doesn't post on GD often or at all, he by far deserves the #1 spot, just for knowing where these forums are located. I have yet to see one single post in which he is not insulting someone, trolling, being stupid or an utter twat. For some reason he's alright on IRC, though.

2. Sunday8pm
Occasionally manages to post agreeable stuff, but generally is either being an abusive troll or trying to post something with the only intent of making him look like the most valuable forum member or best person to have ever lived. I'd psycho-analyse him as an insecure person hiding behind the Sunday8pm character, but:

3. Yahwe
Absolute shit poster who pretty much stopped threads dead by trying to psycho-analyse people, blaming them for teen angst. As previously said, all his other posts consisted pretty much of inquiries as to someone's physical length, or the amount of IQ points below him they were for not being in Oxford and taking it up the bum from the local cricket team.

4. MrL_JaKiri in his bad period
I wouldn't put him in this list as he is right now, but he had a period in which he would just flood the forums with utter crap, basically drowning everything that came up, until the point where he started to really annoy even me, which is a reasonably hard thing to do.

5. TheDarkOne
Actually, I remembered TDO. Of all the forum trolls who have been repeatedly banned, he was by far the one with the least personality.