User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 12:06   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
God wanted me to keep drinking...

Right,I've taken it as multiple signs from above that I should keep drinkin all night and end up pissed as a fart at like 10am in the morning not having gone to bed at all.

So here's what happened that kept things going:

-Got €15 from my Aunt as a belated christmas present at 8pm last night (Sign1)
-This boosted my total funds to €15.75
-Got a call to go for a few pints at 9pm
-Got a cab to pub,€4
-Found €5 on the ground near the pub (score!Sign 2!)
-Was €3 a pint all night in pub
-Had 2 pints bought for me by friends (Sign3)
-Bar closed early had to leave for late bar elsewhere (bad sign)
-Found late bar,free in,free net access with pints (Score!! Sign4)
-Was bought a pint by hot rock chick who had to leave early when her friend got sick on the bar,got her number though (Yay, Sign 5)
-Won €10 on "Who Wants To Be A Millionare" game thingy in the corner (WooHoo! Sign 6)
-Spent all that money on beer and so on,was quite happy.
-Ran into a friend by accident,friend had 20 beers back at his place for us to drink (Sign 7)
-Went to his place and drank until near dawn.
-Decided I should go home,saw special offer of Full Irish Breakfast for €3 in a pub across from m8's apartment.
-Everyone went for breakfast,ended up knowing the barmaid and she gave me a free pint (at 7am fs) and a free shot of Galliano. (Sign 8)
-Walked home through town,somehow aquired a Calander of Kylie Minogue.
-Met cousin who is barman in early pub,was given a free pint to 'perk me up' (Sign 9)
-Arrived home knackered and awaiting me was a bottle of Vanilla Coke and some asprin next to a bottle of Whiskey I have no intentions of touching.

1)Its like God is an alcoholic and he's living vicariously through me.
2)Or it was all just horrible conicidences.
3)Or Im just a total alco (however thats not true so option 1 or 2 is the only ones left)

Well....interesting night in all.Might scrape my contact lenses off my eyeballs and add "Galliano" to the list of things I shouldn't drink while pissed.This traffic cone is really annoying.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 12:15   #2
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough
Re: God wanted me to keep drinking...

ii

1)wentt to pib
2)wemt home
3)wnet on computre
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 15:04   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Yes, obviously you have no choice. And the voice in your head said "Spend all your money on beer" altho you don't have alot, but that is not really important to this matter, as you said, you had no choice.

I think you made a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 15:13   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good choices all round there i think
and yes, i too believe that god wants everyone to be an alcoholic, as was clearly evidenced by my last month.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 15:14   #5
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

He made women ffs. Offcourse he's leading us to alcoholism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 18:53   #6
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Saturday my cousin was in town, as he has a real job he bought me some 15 long necks which drove me into a state of drunkiness which i havent been in for the last 2 years or so, then I went driving and landed my car into a ditch, with one wheel on the air, which meant that the car wouldnt get out of there. Then some motodudes helped me taking the car out of the ditch and i drove home, after spending 2 hours trying to get the bloody car out.

Is this a sign that
- I should stop drinking
- I should stop driving
- I am great in asking help from complete strangers?

Personally I am going with #3.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 20:52   #7
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

booze is good tho

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 20:55   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
then I went driving and landed my car into a ditch
You went driving while drunk?
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:11   #9
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Clever eh?

Well I thought so.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:13   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Update:

Clearly God did want me to keep drinkin as I am currently 'sans-hangover'
-No hangover
-Found €5 still in my pocket
ACE!

Though my head is wobbeling about amost inperceptiably...

Drinking and Driving isn't big or clever mister!It can be hilarious to watch though.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:20   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

heh

god is a dj kids
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:25   #12
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
heh

god is a dj kids
no. now stop posting

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:25   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Well I woulnt come home walking, nor taking public transportations like an idiot.

Well I was doing allright, but when you drink you get that urge to do silly things with the car, and this kind of shit always end up in situations like these. Well, i learnt my lesson.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:44   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You are a ****ing prick for drink driving then. Not only do you put yourself at risk but also everyone else on the road.

I have a friend who nearly died from drink driving so i have a big thing against it. I wont go near the steering wheel of a car even if i've only had 1/2 a pint.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:47   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Agreed JC.

Was supposed to bring my car to the garage today to get its lights alligned for the NCT (mot to you brits),but there was no way I was driving that car,even after a short bit of sleep.

Drinking and driving is just idiotic,I was nearly killed by a drunk bastard driving on the wrong side of the road at 8am while on my way to work a few years back.He had gone and had 11pints the night before and got 3 hours sleep before getting behind the wheel and destroying the arse of my car and his own in a tree.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:58   #16
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like a good start to a great year.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:01   #17
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

As i said, drug usage is not an excuse to behave like an arse. When you are driving while drunk the biggest problem is when you think you can drive as fast as you usually do. Normally when i am drunk and driving, I go at half the speed, and that is about it. I never drove while drunken to the point of not being able to make a straight line, because that would be stupid. Infact the ditch incident involved a desert road in the middle of nothing, and some ilegal U-turns at ilegal speeds.
And i am going to continue driving under the influence because im not like most of drunken drivers which drive fast, unable to focus or drive propperly.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:02   #18
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I told you he was HardSHIT
Oh shut it facefarther
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:04   #19
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
And i am going to continue driving under the influence because im not like most of drunken drivers which drive fast, unable to focus or drive propperly.
Thats what they all say. When you are drunk you dont realise how badly you are driving and no matter how safely you might think you are driving your reaction time is still drmatically reduced because of the alcohol.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:08   #20
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Thats what they all say. When you are drunk you dont realise how badly you are driving and no matter how safely you might think you are driving your reaction time is still drmatically reduced because of the alcohol.
Well, they might be wrong. Infact this reaction time is more or less dependant on peoples reaction to alcohol. While a japanese guy might get drunk with a pint, I need at least 2l of beer to start feeling woozy. This alcohol/blood ratio that they use is utter crap and a huge falacy.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:11   #21
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Your a total fking nob,y'know that. I hope when you crash an die you manage not to kill anyone else.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:12   #22
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Well when you stop posting sometime in the future we will know why.

You will be dead in a ditch.

We will be laughing.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:13   #23
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Your a total fking nob,y'know that. I hope when you crash an die you manage not to kill anyone else.
well, the feeling is mutual, pal :gollum:
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:14   #24
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
Well when you stop posting sometime in the future we will know why.

You will be dead in a ditch.

We will be laughing.
We will se who wins
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 01:59   #25
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: God wanted me to keep drinking...

Quote:
As i said, drug usage is not an excuse to behave like an arse. When you are driving while drunk the biggest problem is when you think you can drive as fast as you usually do. Normally when i am drunk and driving, I go at half the speed, and that is about it. I never drove while drunken to the point of not being able to make a straight line, because that would be stupid. Infact the ditch incident involved a desert road in the middle of nothing, and some ilegal U-turns at ilegal speeds.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 02:27   #26
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Troll++

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 02:36   #27
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Infact the ditch incident involved a desert road in the middle of nothing, and some ilegal U-turns at ilegal speeds.

Quote:

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote