User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:09   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
worst drink (booze) you've had?

I'm gonna have to say Grappa is the worst booze I've had, closely followed by Scotch.

so...what's your worst?
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:10   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: worst drink (booze) you've had?

i dont like Vodka...

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:14   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

beer.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:19   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

JD or navy rum
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:45   #5
Shr00m

Shr00m is an unknown quantity at this point

my grandma made some really nasty eggnogg once, does that count?
Shr00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:50   #6
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I once asked for a pint of worthingtons, but it ran out half way through the pint (bad enough), so the barman filled it up with caffreys for me (not a good mix), and then I tasted it, said it was foul, so he put a shot of vodka in to make me happy. It helped me along the road to pissedness, but it was absolutely awful. Worthingtons, Caffreys and a shot of vodka mixed together is not good.

Also, I don't advise snakebite lime (lager, cider and lime coridal), that is foul also. I suspect if I had the guts for it (or more likely the gut), I would have tried the wine and baileys mix by now, but once you have seen that, it is enough to put you off (I think it is very unhealthy too).

Oh, also, the 49p bottle of wine from Calais is pretty foul.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:51   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
I'm gonna have to say Grappa is the worst booze I've had, closely followed by Scotch.

so...what's your worst?
Scotch is well nice!
Grappa is ok but personally I cant stand tequila.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:53   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Scotch is well nice!
Grappa is ok but personally I cant stand tequila.
Scotch is not for me, and Grappa was the most shite tasting thing I've ever had...and well, tequila is tequila, either you link it or you don't...and I don't
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:53   #9
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh also, there is some dark rum called 'carta negra' or something, that is absolutely foul, but it has this 'thing' about it. You can try this for yourself, it really works. There are 3 responses to it when a double shot is downed in one. The most common is throwing up within about 2 minutes, the second is nearly throwing up, exclaiming utter disgust, and never going near it again, and the third is the weird one (and the one that I experienced along with someone I shared uni halls with at the time), and that is you down it, exclaim how foul it is, and then 5 minutes later, keep saying that it can't possibly have been as bad as you remembered, and then trying some more to make sure, and realising it was (this is a repeating cycle).

But that rum is so bad that even the shopkeeper who sold me it told me it was particularly bad rum.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:54   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Home made schnaps. That smells like rocket fuel.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 19:56   #11
Bashar
Idle Git

Oh, and there was an occasion where we hadn't finished a bottle of wine, there was half a pint left, and it had been in the fridge open for about 3-4 days, and I drank that (after drinking a pint of milk), then went out and drank 4 1pint (3 unit each) ****tails, and 3 pints of beer. The wine nearly made me throw up (I was stupid enough to drink it all), and then the mix in my stomach made me feel dodgy for a few days.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 20:02   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Oh, and there was stuff I had once whilst abroad, called 'Mooses Milk', I dunno what was in it, but it tasted bloody awful. My mates Mum was amazed when I could stand up after having a particular large quantity of it, but it sobered me up, until it hit me half an hour later, and then I was.... plastered, but it tasted foul (was good shit though).

Hrmmm, I seem to know too many foul tasting drinks here.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 20:05   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dutch Gold. It's really cheap and when you're young and poor you all buy it and end up feeling horribly ill the day after.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 20:10   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A cheap Raki which wasn't the real Greek stuff.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 20:12   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Wifebeater
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 20:30   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my first ever taste of beer.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 23:10   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Drambuie

Was in on a little game with some friends: To drink a shot of everything behind the bar.
After some drambuie I couldnt stomach anything else. Could taste it for DAYS after,no matter how many times I brushed my teeth.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 23:23   #18
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

I had some bloody awful south african red the other day, it's a tossup between that and accidently drinking the dregs of a bottle of cheap tawny port.
Unread 24 Jan 2004, 23:28   #19
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

greek beer
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 00:08   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

absinthe
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 00:25   #21
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Guiness.

God it was awfull.
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 00:27   #22
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

scotch isnt my cup of tea either :/
tho somethign nic made while at i17 - " evil green fairies "
basically half gin half apple tango. the fumes alone were enough :S

tho it tasted ok, after a while i didnt notice

Last edited by Phil^; 25 Jan 2004 at 01:02.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 01:23   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Talking about drinking exploits is

Oh... wait... I'm over 18.
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 01:34   #24
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Whatever this is
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 01:42   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMighty
I wonder how many horses you had to pleasure to get that
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 01:43   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
Guiness.

God it was awfull.
Never had guiness.

Guinness is great, however.
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 02:40   #27
Tevlis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Dutch Gold. It's really cheap and when you're young and poor you all buy it and end up feeling horribly ill the day after.
DUTCH GOLD IS THE GREATEST DRINK ON EARTH!!!!! the low price is just a bonus for purchasing such a high quality lager!
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 02:41   #28
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Wifebeater
Well, it is lager, and expensive, so that sounds a reasonable one to use.
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 02:42   #29
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
Guiness.

God it was awfull.
WTF?? Guinness is the best beer there is. Not only does it taste fantastic, but you can live on it it has so much substance in it (and the high iron content is good to help with certain medical problems).
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 02:47   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
WTF?? Guinness is the best beer there is. Not only does it taste fantastic, but you can live on it it has so much substance in it (and the high iron content is good to help with certain medical problems).
Guinness and a pint of orange juice
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 03:24   #31
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Guinness and a pint of orange juice
Not together I hope
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 03:26   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Not together I hope
I don't know, it could be quite not entirely vile.

Well, maybe.
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 03:55   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

That just looks like lager with a shot of baileys in, that has curdled.
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 03:59   #34
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Jack Daniels and Rum are both the worst drinks you could ever drink.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 04:41   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't drink Cider after a rather bad case of being sick when I was 15. The mere smell of it still turns my stomach, 8 years later.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 10:53   #36
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Oranjeboom beer
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2004, 13:09   #37
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Looks like a ****tail I made whilst visiting a friend up in Coventry.

Stella, Strongbow, Tequila, Baileys, Vodka, Tabasco sauce, Couple of chocolate fingers, few gummi bears, cornflakes, salt, lemon...

...Suffice to say, it didn't taste nice. Even after we put it in the freezer for half an hour for reasons still unknown.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 12:05   #38
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

Gin is disgusting in any form. Also me and coconut rum are no longer speaking due to an epic hangover that was only further aggravated by a cruise ship, a taxi, an airport, and an airplane. Jagermeister is also pretty gross.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 12:06   #39
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Some cheap Bourbon from Aldi

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 12:10   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Gin is disgusting in any form.
How can anyone not like gin martinis?

In fact, I'm going to have one RIGHT NOW

[edit]

Damn, no vermouth
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 12:15   #41
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

vodka martini, shaken not stirred. You have no idea how cool i thought i was, then i tried it and it was ****ing rife

It was the sidekicks that ****ed me up though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 12:17   #42
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

To MrL_Jakiri: They're ocky that's how. They even include vegetables to heighten the horribleness of the gin.

To pyrit: Do not buy anything in liquid form from Aldi. I'm still shuddering from the fly I poured out of my milk from there.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 12:49   #43
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Worst :
all the dutch beers!!!!!!!!!!!
absolutely piss
Best :
all the belgian beers
aboslutely delicious (except Maes which is crap)
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 12:53   #44
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Raki

****ing vile crap that was.

I'm sticking with my lovely Gin in the future. In fact, I think I 'll have a Gin & Tonic now.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 14:10   #45
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Golden Shower.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 14:36   #46
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

A pint made up of every shot behind the bar mixed till it was full.

And then having to down the entire pint.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 14:39   #47
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Death pint.
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 15:03   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
That didn't happen to you, that happened to me, and you have just borrowed my memory (perhaps)
No, I think it happened to most teenagers. With me it happened in J's kitchen.

SbOlly : Was that one of your trips to casualty?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:33   #49
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

red aftershock tastes bad
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:34   #50
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'purple haze' should be banned