User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:59   #1
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
FAO: Bashar

Is my music too loud, want me to turn it down or close my door?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:00   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: FAO: Bashar

It's about the right volume for me to listen to it :-)
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:00   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

lol, I ain't bothered, tis good music. And I can cope atm. Will bang on something if it gets too loud.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:01   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Turns out the internet doesn't just prevent social interactions, it annihilates them.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:01   #5
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Well, you see, the door is a few paces away. And I can't really be bothered to go there. So if it's alright with you, I shall keep it open.

Bloody beanbags in the way.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:02   #6
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Turns out the internet doesn't just prevent social interactions, it annihilates them.
So does having a really bad throat that means that you can utter a couple of sentences at the most within any 5minute period.

And of course a severe dose of laziness, Kloopy's door is at least 3 paces away from me. And A2..... well, he lives on a different planet, he is about 4 paces, a flight of stairs and another pace away from me.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:02   #7
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Rofl Jonny. Oh, and it'd be good if the neighbours used this forum. They could let us all know when music is too loud, too.

Sucks to be the neighbours.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:05   #8
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Rofl Jonny. Oh, and it'd be good if the neighbours used this forum. They could let us all know when music is too loud, too.

Sucks to be the neighbours.
It does with Richards 'noise', Julians 'singing' (if you call it that), your drum 'playing' and my guitar 'playing'.

I am surprised we haven't had a visit from the RSPCA to try and confiscate tortured cats.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:05   #9
Kloopy
-Back Again-

A2, do you fancy going into town with Julian and I then? We could have a look at umbrellas or something?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:05   #10
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Oi! You've turned the music down

EDIT: You've turned it up again
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:06   #11
Bashar
Idle Git

You just want to go and spend money in the music shop, and as I am not going, there will be nobody to stop you
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:06   #12
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Sorry.

Oh and same question to Bashar. Want to go into town or are you revising all day?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:06   #13
A2
#planetarion

Quote:
A2, do you fancy going into town with Julian and I then? We could have a look at umbrellas or something?
I've got an umbrella in the car - then again I'm not exactly doing anything except using a forum to talk to someone I can shout at from where I'm sitting anyway.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:07   #14
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Bashar, I know. I can't resist.

Perhaps I could take A2 in and get him to get a bass guitar. :-)
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:07   #15
Bashar
Idle Git

Oh, and on a going into town note, you can't both go otherwise it'll only be me left to spam this thread, and a one way conversation of me and yours truly may well be a bit too intellectual for everyone else on the boards (or was it too unintelligible?).
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:07   #16
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Hehe. Using town for bordom-relief could work out quite well for an hour or so.

And we can watch Julian have his big hair removed by someone with a pair of clippers.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:08   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

who are you people? get out of GD.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:08   #18
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

PM

PM

For the love of all things sacred PM

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:08   #19
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Bashar those words are too confusing for me. I don't understand. You should come into town then. We can all take Wi-Fi laptops and use this tread to converse on the bus into town and whilst we stand in the queue at Shakeaway.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:08   #20
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
I've got an umbrella in the car - then again I'm not exactly doing anything except using a forum to talk to someone I can shout at from where I'm sitting anyway.
I am sitting even closer, but I can't shout at all.

And I deny the fact you have an umbrella in your car, I refuse to believe it. Stop conspiring against me!
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:08   #21
A2
#planetarion

Quote:
Hehe. Using town for bordom-relief could work out quite well for an hour or so.

And we can watch Julian have his big hair removed by someone with a pair of clippers.
How are we getting there then?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:09   #22
Bashar
Idle Git

Ooooooh, shakeaway!

Hang on, where did the recipe go??
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:10   #23
Kloopy
-Back Again-

So Is That A Yes Then?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:10   #24
Kloopy
-Back Again-

We'd get there by Bus, I think.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:11   #25
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
who are you people? get out of GD.
If we had the intelligence and presence of mind to know who we were, I am sure we would not stoop so low as posting on GD.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:11   #26
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
We'd get there by Bus, I think.
Every xx:x4 for 11/11A
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:12   #27
A2
#planetarion

Can only go by bus if they'll accept a tenner in payment as I don't have any coins. Depends if we're likley to be having more than one drink when we get there if any. If not then I'll drive.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 15:13   #28
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I would tell you to use the PM function, but that would still be pretty sad .