User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:18   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Question Total lack of feelings

I can't seem to care about stuff anymore. Is there a point in life, when you get everything you want and wish for, everything tends to fade into a blur. I don't want food, I don't want to buy anything, I don't want to sleep, I don't want to be awake, I don't want to party and I don't care if I'm out with friends or home alone looking into a wall.

Should I request help from a psychologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:18   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Total lack of feelings

Give me all your money, because whilst you don't care, I do.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:25   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread has destroyed the universe because you clearly cared enough to ask on here.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:29   #4
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Well, some of you are actually decent persons.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:30   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
Well, some of you are actually decent persons.
Thanks for the warning
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:31   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

do something completely out of the ordinary that doesn't involve that much effort (planning and organisation and such)

i.e. do a 10 km run or so and walk yourself completely exhausted, you feel better when you have 'accomplished' something.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:32   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

don't worry you'll get used to it
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:38   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I'm actually serious. I got lots of friends whom I spend time with. I got good work and enought money.

I'm generally pleased with my life, but I lack something.

I ****ing hate this.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:40   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Become a super hero fighting crime. Maybe that'll fill the void.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:46   #10
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Give me all your money, because whilst you don't care, I do.
I don't care about money. I care about my company economy.

(I guess you've noticed I don't spam alot anymore; due to my workload)

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:47   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I don't care about money. I care about my company economy.

(I guess you've noticed I don't spam alot anymore; due to my workload)

I thought you were like twelve
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:48   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I'm 24 in a few days and run my own company.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:50   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I'm 24 in a few days and run my own company.
Do you sell food? If so, Big Mac and fries please.

AHAHAHAHAHA.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:51   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Try reading the Brothers Karamazov by Dostoevsky.

Good god are you trying to kill him? Have a little bit of mercy man
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:52   #15
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Knight Theamion and Toccata.. Thanks..

It's 30cm's snow here, -22 celsius and I'm working 12 houres a day. No time nor conditions for neither of your suggestions, but I'll take notes and consider when the weather is warmer.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:55   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

RiCo lives in the north pole :(
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:56   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Knight Theamion and Toccata.. Thanks..

It's 30cm's snow here, -22 celsius and I'm working 12 houres a day. No time nor conditions for neither of your suggestions, but I'll take notes and consider when the weather is warmer.
gimme 30 push ups!
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:56   #18
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Just Norway, but it sucks sweaty mantesticles during winter.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:57   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

why don't you have a fly drive with your modified car, turn on the music and turn on i don't give a **** look

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:57   #20
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
gimme 30 push ups!
I do 3* 15 chinupps and 3* 20 push ups every night. I still don't gain weight. I'm like 175cm and 65kgs. I can't gain a ****ing kilo, no matter how much I eat.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:58   #21
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
why don't you have a fly drive with your modified car, turn on the music and turn on i don't give a **** look

I did 200km/h last friday on a snowy freeway. I don't care.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:01   #22
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

try to get a grilfriend.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:03   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Oh right, yes obviously if you're not getting laid, that would be the reason you are depressed.
And why he's able to do 45 chinups.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:04   #24
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
try to get a grilfriend.
Effess man! I already got rid of my last one. I'm not about to get a new one.

Climbing is good, and diving is good.

45 chinups is no problem at all. I did karate for a while, but got bored.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:05   #25
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Oh right, yes obviously if you're not getting laid, that would be the reason you are depressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
And why he's able to do 45 chinups.
I still shag my ex, but I don't feel good about it. I just want to get rid of her.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:06   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

what the hell is a chinup?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:06   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I still shag my ex, but I don't feel good about it. I just want to get rid of her.
Are you and crashtester morphing into the same individual?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:06   #28
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

you kind of feel lonley!?

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:07   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
what the hell is a chinup?
Pull-up. The one where you pull yourself up while hanging off an iron bar until your chin is above the bar.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:07   #30
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

http://www.playkids.com/daycare/imag...20Bar-02-b.jpg

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND"!! "$!!!!

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:08   #31
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I'm working 12 houres a day.
I think we've found the root of the problem!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:08   #32
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

cause it shows you, that you are strong...?

or was it ironical meant?

Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:09   #33
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
can we hide this thread from Dace ?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:09   #34
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

Find something you're absolutely shite at, and get better
This is my excuse for playing Command & Conquer: Generals at least 5 hours a day
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:11   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
It's where you put a length of rope around your next (just under your chin) Then you secure the rope to the ceiling and jump of your bed. It's a very popular cure for depression.
ok dude thanks, I will try that one tonight
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:12   #36
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I own at Command & Conquer: Generals. I havn't lost a single time.
I suck at quite many other games tho. Maybee I should find a mmorpg.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:13   #37
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

ah now I think of it, a chin up. It's like pulling yourself in standing position above a bar (with the chin) by using your both hands, isn't it?

That's ****ing horrible I can do a LOT of pushups but I hate that chinup exercise
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:15   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Maybee I should find a mmorpg.

Well I don't know, playing a mmorpg with your reasons don't sound like a good idea to me.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:22   #39
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Are you and crashtester morphing into the same individual?
I don't know him, but this could be true. Or the other way around.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:29   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Become a Communist.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:33   #41
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I can't seem to care about stuff anymore. Is there a point in life, when you get everything you want and wish for, everything tends to fade into a blur. I don't want food, I don't want to buy anything, I don't want to sleep, I don't want to be awake, I don't want to party and I don't care if I'm out with friends or home alone looking into a wall.

Doesn't everyone feel like this all the time?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:36   #42
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Only if you don't become a Commie. Its the way to enlightenment and inner peace.
But Dante always goes on about being emotionally dead and so on.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:39   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
But Dante always goes on about being emotionally dead and so on.
Just because I'm an empty shell of a man doesn't mean I can't have fun. I just wish I wasn't so poor otherwise I could be out having fun everyday. Although I may have accidently been issued a cheque for £750 but I'm too lazy to go and find out.

p.s. T&F : in regards to your mail, it's not urgent, that was more of a modest proposal for the bill's situation.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:54   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i used to do this with one of my ex's, its not a good idea, as you are still stuck in a loop, stopping this will be a good start in getting rid of your general apathy.
You are stuck in a rut, start doing something different, and the listening to music thing is a good idea.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:05   #45
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I'll make this slightly more interesting.

To the one that can make me happy or give me a decent solution to a better path, I'll donate £30.

Honestly.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?

Last edited by Cynical Oracle; 23 Jan 2004 at 14:13.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:25   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Go to a professional dominatrix and get her to give you a spanking whilst you are dressed as a schoolgirl/maid.

I promise you will feel better.

I hope your parents are proud.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:27   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

More seriously, if you're not going to embrace Communism (and I was serious) then physical effort (as Theamion sugested) would seem the best course of action.

Quote:
Our mental make-up is suited to a life of very severe physical labor. I used, when I was younger, to take my holidays walking. I would cover twenty-five miles a day, and when the evening came I had no need of anything to keep me from boredom, since the delight of sitting amply sufficed.
As Mr Russell said.

The unexamined life isn't worth living tho.

p.s. Considered doing any volunteer work. It makes some people feel a lot better.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:32   #48
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

My problem is; I sleep aprox. 3-4 houres a night, I havn't had vacation in 3 years or so, and I constantly need to be available to my customers and employers.

I don't see that I will have sparetime any time soon either.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:42   #49
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I need a problem solver not info on my current situation, wich I'm totaly aware of is shit. I'm not even suicidal. I'm just totaly something..

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?

Last edited by Cynical Oracle; 23 Jan 2004 at 14:51.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 14:44   #50
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

its called depression or being a teenager depending on your age

go to your GP get some nice big pills
then flog them to a druggy and buy yourself some new shoes*
that will cheer you up

*or a leg over if you prefere