User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jan 2004, 06:54   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
So, how did you spend your first day of 2004?

mine was rather uneventful, a bit hung over so I stayed in most of the day (went out to get a coffee and some lunch). I watched every episode of Jamie's Kitchen on the Food Network (they had and all day marathon). Then I decided to play Need For Speed: Underground for about 2 hours (that game is wicked awesome if you've never played it).

So, how was your day?
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 07:06   #2
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So, how did you spend your first day of 2004?

my first day HEH

i went to the snow got out of my car slip on ice abotu broke my arse now my leg is black and blue

then spent the rest of the day rideing a snow boogieboard \o/
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 07:27   #3
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point

I did **** ALL
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 07:36   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

went through important papers.. some in a toss pile.. some in a burn pile.. some in folders.
watched a bit of 'clean sweep'
packed some clothes
went to a turkey dinner and 'goodbye' party for me from some friends of the family.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 08:19   #5
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Recovering.

And wishing it was still yesterday night.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 08:42   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Feeling incredibly guilty with a duvet over my head for most of the day.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 08:55   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Started Pre-Emptive spring cleaning seeing as I intend to be moving during the spring.

Took stock of my money and paid my slaves in coal.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 09:02   #8
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

Hahahahaha.......ha.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 09:36   #9
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point

slept til about 12. Came home for food. Went back out.did **** all for a bit. Watched some shit on TV, ate a sandwhich. Did some more **** all. Came home. Slept.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 09:43   #10
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Who's been a naughty boy then?

I spent the day watching DVDs, curled up in bed with the Mrs.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 10:16   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

I got into work about half an hour ago. I am the only person in the department.

I don't think I can take much more at this pace of excitement.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 10:28   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm the only person here too. Maybe they all decided to shut the place down for a day without telling me :/

Anyway, yesterday I completed Mafia! Wahoo! I almost never complete games. Mafia's pretty good too.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 10:33   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i did 'nothing'
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 11:52   #14
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Got home (sober!) at 5am, slept till 2pm, spent the afternoon watching old eps of Red Dwarf and dusted off IG2 after remembering what an ace game it still is. Then went to the pub to compensate for the previous night. Laughed repeatedly at mates who'd been getting hammered since 3pm and were on the karaoke when I arrived.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 12:38   #15
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

had a snow ball fight at about 4am, drunk more booze ate more mince pies, played halo, got home about 5pm found some more booze drunk that, played eve, watched red dwarf then went to bed

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 18:07   #16
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road

woke up too early when work called wanting me to come in because someone called off...
relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 18:34   #17
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Arrow Re: So, how did you spend your first day of 2004?

I woke up with a massive headache and a mouth as dry as a nun's naughty bits! also i was wearing a flat cap thing and a feather bower (i dunno how its spelt but those stupid feather things girls have round their necks (neither of these garments were mine)). So i was a little shocked at the things i was wearing. Then i saw my sister who had already printed out (silly cow has a digital camera) pictures of me on a stupid pole in this club, i looked like i was enjoying myself (i wasnt, no really i wasnt). Then got a drink+some food and went back to bed. Then i watched pulp fiction, fell asleep and when i woke up it was time for me to go see some family friends.

So i didnt do much really

Unread 2 Jan 2004, 20:02   #18
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Hangover

/me waves to QD

#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 20:11   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i woke up kinda happy.. a lot of shit happened last night, but ill never forget walking down the road with my best mate, his little sister, and two random hot irish chicks at some stupid time in the morning, ****ed off my face, and unable to see.

There was some sort of absurd serenety to the situation. My mates little sister was pretty much never allowed out with him before (by him) and shes just like him, but female, which is hilarious... and the irish chicks i hadnt known for 2 days yet, but here we were, going somewhere id never been to someones i didnt know, on roads id never walked before, and i couldnt have been happier

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 20:16   #20
Krow

naked and alone, drowning on the kitchen floor.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 22:36   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

nyeve in eddie was a bit shite.
but Edinburgh is nice as are the Scottish people, thus good visit.
And i found out my friends sister is HOT!
So i had something nice to look and talk to
And beer in nice pubs and got some cool clothes and books.
Overall it was ace.
And i hugged a random lady on the way back to my friends sisters dorms.
Which made the night pretty cool.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote