User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:30   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Phoning In Sick

Need an excuse to phone in sick tomorrow.

I've used the flu, food poisoning, rampant shit, ones a lot before, need a SERIOUS, note the serious excuse for skiving.

:gollum:
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:32   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Phoning In Sick

washing machine/fridge leaked/broke and flooded your kitchen.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:32   #3
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point

Death in the family.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 01:32   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

say you got beat up

put film make up etc on your face when you go back to work

it got me out of all my end of term essays (except i actually got injured )
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 07:46   #5
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Migrane. I've used that one to great effect. Works best if your job involves sitting at a computer cause they are spawn of the devil when you have a migrane.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 07:53   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I played Ratched and Clank instead of going to work.

and I told my boss. Winner
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 08:43   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Death in the family.
Yeah, this is a good one (and works, too).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 09:07   #8
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids

I've used the flu, food poisoning, rampant shit, ones a lot before, need a SERIOUS, note the serious excuse for skiving.

if you are a computer programmer, or clerk or something working on a desk all day.... try RSI :-) i used it lots and the docters allways seem to think its a big deal .... RSI : repetetive straining injury....
go to the docter tell him your shoulder and neck hurts like hell...that it feels infected tell him you are under a lot of stress lately and that you think its RSI !

allways go to the docter when youcall in sick, is very good for your credibility

will work for sure! and will get you more then a week ;-)

:Gandalf:
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 09:10   #9
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Death in the family.
lame excuse, if its the case you need to bring in a deathcard (or how its called) at work here....plus i think that one is a bit exagerated....
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 09:29   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead
lame excuse, if its the case you need to bring in a deathcard (or how its called) at work here....plus i think that one is a bit exagerated....
Nah, I said my father died abroad (Ireland or something). It'd be fairly unreasonable to have to request a death certificate from overseas.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 09:32   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I had the flu twice in 2 months, should I have said the second time that it was something else?

pfft
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 10:20   #12
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

I've had the following excuses from people who work here so far this month :

Insomnia
Stress
Dog Died
Mother Ill
Kid ill
Flu
Urinating Blood ( its a different excuse )
Food Poisoning
Stomach problems
period pains ( doesnt work if your a bloke )

Pick one of those.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 10:29   #13
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

itchy nut sack.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 10:37   #14
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

get fleepowder dog :P
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 12:09   #15
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point

You can't come to work tomorrow, because you have to leave town tomorrow, as you have been told that the Earth is going to be demolished to make way for a hyperspace bypass on Thursday. (If they ask why the Earth is still here, say a flock of angry mice saved it.)
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 12:20   #16
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

Break your own wrist.
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 13:15   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyp
You can't come to work tomorrow, because you have to leave town tomorrow, as you have been told that the Earth is going to be demolished to make way for a hyperspace bypass on Thursday. (If they ask why the Earth is still here, say a flock of angry mice saved it.)
Surely it was saved by moving into a different time line?

(Where it was destroyed as well)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 13:24   #18
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:

tired of selling lowprice cellphones?

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 13:28   #19
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

No, but I'd rather be out on the piss with a group of 10 friends + many many attractive women.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 13:38   #20
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Tell them you have highly contagious crabs.

And if they don't believe you when you go in next, start pulling down your trousers while screaming 'LOOK AT THE SCARS THEY LEFT' while wildly pointing at your penis.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:13   #21
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Migrane. I've used that one to great effect. Works best if your job involves sitting at a computer cause they are spawn of the devil when you have a migrane.
Thats also a very good excuse if you weu were spectacles. I used to get migraines constantly when i was around the age of 12 or 13, when i was in year 8 at school anyway. i visited the doctor about it because i used to have to go home from school and sleep it off around 2 or 3 times a week, he told me to go to the opticians, somewhere i hadnt been for 6 years. i had a lazy eye, it was causing the migraines and giving me a lot of pain, i got glasses and after a couple of months things picked up, and ive not had them since....

so blame it on your specs/eyes/whatever
:smith:
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:15   #22
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

btw, i phoned in sick for wor this morning actually. all i said was that i woke up and was being sick randomly for no apparent reason, it was half correct, cos i felt like i was gonna hurl, but i didnt, so went back to bed.... how can an employer challenge that statement?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:21   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Phoning In Sick

Say your faggotry is fractured.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:22   #24
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

That turned me on MM

Please ban yourself for offensive language
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:20   #25
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Surely it was saved by moving into a different time line?

(Where it was destroyed as well)
Well, we know that, but do you think his employers would believe something like that?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 18:00   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Just dont go and unplug your phone and never go again.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 18:14   #27
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Tell them your mother got locked out of the house, and when she tried to get it, she cut her wrist in the window, and when you went there to help het out you slipped on her blood and banged your head in the sidewalk and remained unconscious for half an hour, and you woke up in a hospital bed in the same room of a drug abuser who beat the crap out of you claimed you were all covered with spiders and then you took some medicine to avoid bruising and swolling, it worked OK but it produced serious migranes which prevent you from working today.

There is no way this will fail
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 18:39   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

PHONE IN UGLY!*

*they'll definately believe you
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 18:46   #29
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Bad hair day.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 19:39   #30
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Tell them your mother got locked out of the house, and when she tried to get it, she cut her wrist in the window, and when you went there to help het out you slipped on her blood and banged your head in the sidewalk and remained unconscious for half an hour, and you woke up in a hospital bed in the same room of a drug abuser who beat the crap out of you claimed you were all covered with spiders and then you took some medicine to avoid bruising and swolling, it worked OK but it produced serious migranes which prevent you from working today.

There is no way this will fail
apart from it obviously being a load of bullshit of course
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 19:44   #31
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
apart from it obviously being a load of bullshit of course
You can´t prove it wont happen.