User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 00:13   #1
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough
Need some advice

Which sounds more plausible? (this is trains we are talking about here)

Option 1

Leave Bath Station at 5.35
Arrive in Southampton at 7.01
Get 7.06 to Bournemouth
Emma gets 7.50 from Branksome to Bournemouth
I get in at 7.55, Emma gets in at 7.54

Option 2 (backup for option 1 incase I miss 7.06)

Leave Bath Station at 5.35
Arrive in Southampton at 7.01
Get 7.42 to Bournemouth
Emma gets 7.50 from Branksome to Bournemouth
I get in at 8.11, Emma gets in at 7.54

Option 3

Leave Bath Station at 6.35
Arrive in Southampton at 8.01
Get 8.19 to Bournemouth
Emma gets 8.59 from Branksome to Bournemouth
I get in at 9.01, Emma gets in at 9.04
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 00:17   #2
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Need some advice

Option 4

emma dies.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 00:41   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know yourself that the changeover time is short on option 1, which is why you have option 2.

the only real difference with option 3 is that you arrive an hour later, and we don't know how much difference it makes whether you get there at 8 or 9.

Last edited by 1-X; 24 Oct 2003 at 04:47.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 01:10   #4
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

christ man.
you came on the internet to ask a bunch of strangers what they reckon the most efficent plan of action is for tommorow?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 01:42   #5
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

The tricky stuff:

My last lecture finishes at '5.15', and I worked out that if I get the bus it would get there minutes before the train comes, assuming there is no huge delay.

Emma might have trouble getting to the station late

Tbh I know its going to go wrong whatever way I plan it, but you know.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 02:15   #6
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
christ man.
you came on the internet to ask a bunch of strangers what they reckon the most efficent plan of action is for tommorow?
If he´s a brit, his actions are normal...

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 02:19   #7
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Try for Option 1 cos the 7:06 will probably be late anyway (you didn't mention if it was run by SWT or Virgin but it's a Friday so it doesn't make a lot of difference)

Phone Emma when you leave Southampton to tell he when you're going to arrive.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 02:23   #8
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure you don't wanna ask for our legal advice why your at it?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 03:03   #9
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
Hi, I'm meeting a real woman tomorrow, and I'm trying to think of the most inane, dull and pointless way of telling you all so you will think I'm

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 04:49   #10
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sbOlly, that's wicked, cruel...

...and probably true
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 06:53   #11
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

Shoemaker levy didnt get destroyed at jupiter, it just went straight through and now its headed for Earth!!!!

it should be here to hit emma in the face
Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 06:58   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Who fhe f*ck is Emma?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 07:43   #13
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Who fhe f*ck is Emma?
This is the answer he wanted.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 12:52   #14
Super
Sub

The person is irrelevant. I just need to know the time :/ I'm thinking I'll try for the 5.35, as even if I do miss the 7.06, the next one get's there shortly after anyway.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 12:56   #15
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Be the gentleman and wait for her instead of making her wait, 'cause thats the difference between getting head and getting it shouted off.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 13:30   #16
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Step 1: Tell Emma you'll be in Bournemouth at 7:55

Step 2: Forget your 4 o'clock lecture and go to the pub instead.

Step 3: At 10:50pm realise you missed the train.

Step 4: Sod it all off and go to bed

ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 14:51   #17
Ryudo

Ryudo is an unknown quantity at this point

Best plan i heard all day!!
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 16:56   #18
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Emma?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:12   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Option 5: Get off my internet.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:13   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Option 6: Take the bus. You know which bus (the one that yuo ried to skool), and even if you don't, enough people will to know what I am referring to to make it worthwhile mentioning.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 15:05   #21
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

bath is nicer than bournmouth

stay put and have her visit you here
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 23:35   #22
Super
Sub

Got the 4.35 just to complicate matters, but it all worked out ok.

p.s. i think going early encouraged the giving of head :}
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 01:27   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its nice to see all the bitter people in the world converging into one thread.

Makes life seem worth living ....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote