User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Aug 2003, 22:14   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My unspeakably cool mp3 player

As seen HERE..
Quote:
Product Dimensions:
2" H X 2.1" W x 0.7" D
Weight:
0.09 Lbs.
It's incredibly cool.

Playlist:

1) 21st Century Digital Boy - Bad Religion
2) The Bitter End - Placebo
3) No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
4) Murder the Government - NOFX
5) New Morning, Changing Weather - The (International) Noise Conspiracy
6) 99 Red Balloons - Goldfinger
7) Firestarter - Prodigy
8) The Defense - Bad Religion
9) Shattered Faith - Bad Religion
10) Express Yourself - NWA
11) Materialist - Bad Religion
12) Broken - Bad Religion
13) Yer Country - U.S. Bombs
14) Heroes from Our Past - Dropkick Murphys
15) Epiphany - Bad Religion
16) Where Have All The Good People Gone? - Sam Roberts
17) Sell Your Body (To The Night) - Turbonegro
18) Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
19) Seneca Falls - The Distillers
20) Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
21) Along the Way - Bad Religion
22) Part III - Bad Religion
23) The Hardest Button to Button - The White Stripes

:nv:
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 22:15   #2
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Spieprzaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Too bad the playlist sucks.
It went like this:

Originally posted by Spieprzaj
what?
Spieprzaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 22:20   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Too bad the playlist sucks.
It's reasonable, could be better from the bands listed.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 23:00   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cheese, does it make you feel better to learn that I've used Over the Hills and far away as an alarm clock for the past 6 months or so? Let me escape them for one second. Because i KNOW your main grievance was lack of Nightwish.

(And I'm the only person I know with a Nightwish Tshirt )

Mark, just consider that 21CDB, Broken and Materialist are all good tracks for a chillout(ish) playlist. As good as, say, The Answer is, it's not appropriate. And what else is subpar for the band?

(I like my playlist. Compliment it. )
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 23:06   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd prefer Otherside to Califiornication, American Jesus to Materialist, Special K instead of bitter end, that kind of thing.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 23:15   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'd prefer Otherside to Califiornication, American Jesus to Materialist, Special K instead of bitter end, that kind of thing.

- Possibly. I may actually make the change there; not sure, I like californication more than most people; just kinda a song on my 'r0x0r' list.

- Heard it too much. Grows tiring after intensive listening.

- I'll give you that.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 23:18   #7
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
i either want and ipod or this
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 23:27   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
great if you have the money

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 23:31   #9
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
Cheese, does it make you feel better to learn that I've used Over the Hills and far away as an alarm clock for the past 6 months or so? Let me escape them for one second. Because i KNOW your main grievance was lack of Nightwish.

(And I'm the only person I know with a Nightwish Tshirt )

(I like my playlist. Compliment it. )
Nightwish, Amon Amarth, Nile, Vital Remains, Lamb of God, Testament, they're all missing.

And I can't compliment that playlist..but you're
It went like this:

what?
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 00:23   #10
Spieprzaj
A devil in God's country

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
sdfsdf
kl;kl;
It went like this:

what?
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 00:28   #11
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My unspeakably cool mp3 player

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
As seen HERE..It's incredibly cool.

Playlist:

3) No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
4) Murder the Government - NOFX
5) New Morning, Changing Weather - The (International) Noise Conspiracy
6) 99 Red Balloons - Goldfinger
7) Firestarter - Prodigy
8) The Defense - Bad Religion
14) Heroes from Our Past - Dropkick Murphys
18) Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
22) Part III - Bad Religion

:nv:
all good songs, part three is the coolest, i love the intro
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 02:33   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
It aint **** compared to the might of the i-Pod
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 09:42   #13
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
iPod's rock.

Anyone who constantly pastes that damned PA link is simply jealous of my MP3 iPod might.

Ahem.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 09:55   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I just stay at home and use my computer.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 10:44   #15
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
My creative jukebox mp3 player is a bit on the big side, making it difficult to take along with you. It's fairly robust though and has taken quite the beating already without failing. (bouncing off the stairs at home for instance). The 10 gigabyte harddisk is (up to now) big enough for me to store all the music I want and leaves additional space for stuff I want to carry along.

I pity you fools who have spent money on a mp3 player with about enough storage capacity to store a single cd.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 11:59   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I've had the Rio Volt for quite some time now. Thought it's rather big (as big as an old Discman) I can have 700MB of MP3's on it.
I've been thinking of getting myself a smaller memory based model, but as long as I can't get one with 512MB of memory for a rather decent price (under 200 Euro's) I won't buy one. I can't be arsed to fk around with 64MB of memory (which is basically one CD) and enter a new playlist every day because I've heard every song fourty times that day.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:18   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Reason I don't have an iPod and instead have microscopic goodness = about 240 quid.

edit: this is 64 MB but with expansion space, and I'm happy enough with 96k files instead of 128.
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:20   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Re: Re: My unspeakably cool mp3 player

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
all good songs, part three is the coolest, i love the intro

You have Punk-O-Rama 7. Either that or I have reason to be scared :eek:
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 13:32   #19
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
My iPod is unspeakably cooler.

The new one is smaller but looks crapper, but 30gig would be nice I have almost filled my 20gig one.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:00   #20
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Vinyl > *

and you know it.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:10   #21
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
There's a shortage of ipods in the UK so they can't ship mine for a few weeks
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:50   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
most songs are ok imo.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:57   #23
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Goodbye thread.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 16:11   #24
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
hello thread!
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote