User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2003, 11:37   #1
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
ebay

OK some guy won my auction 24 hours ago and I mailed him the payment bill 15mins after he won. He's made no efforet to reply to me.

Should I wait longer or go to second place and offer it to them etc.?

(I know ebay says 3 business days but i'm thinking by then 2nd place etc. will have lost interest)
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 11:39   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
If you don't go through the process eBay lay down, then can't sell the item after the auction ends, you won't get your money back for the auction.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 11:40   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
E-mail 2nd place and tell him that 1st hasn't mailed back yet. Tell him that if 1st place hasn't mailed in three days he will win the auction.
Simple as that...
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 11:40   #4
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
E-mail 2nd place and tell him that 1st hasn't mailed back yet. Tell him that if 1st place hasn't mailed in three days he will win the auction.
Simple as that...
you're the smart
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 11:45   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Yeah, and make sure that if the first winner doesn't reply within three days you leave some really dirty negative feedback for him. With rude words and everything.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 11:51   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
you're the smart
\o/
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 12:16   #7
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
what did u sell ?
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 12:19   #8
CoD
(.) (.)

mobile phone
it went for £147 + £7 p&p in the end

I was quite surprised, I was just looking over £50
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 12:26   #9
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
what phone?
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 12:49   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
siemens c35i. I am the top buyer, heh.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 13:19   #11
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Patience. You would not the great Jedi make.

Maybe the buyer got hit by a car or somet?
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 13:34   #12
CoD
(.) (.)

samsung t100
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 13:44   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
wait the 3 days.

Negative feedback brings negative feedback , so only give some if youre really certain that hes not going to pay , or if hes basically a thieving gypsy scummer (or a pompey fan ... same thing really)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 16:44   #14
CoD
(.) (.)

jeez the fool!, ok he meant to put his max bid at £110, he acidently put it at £1100.

So he won the auction at £147 (when he wanted his limit to be £110)
2nd place at £145 has entered a new autions etc. and doesnt want it now.

Hes emailing me saying he'll gimme the £110 + £7 p&p.

But hes really done me outta £35 then.

!!!!!!!!!
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 16:45   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Negative feedback! Negative feedback!

You know you want to...

PS: What did the guy who came third place bid?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 17:04   #16
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
jeez the fool!, ok he meant to put his max bid at £110, he acidently put it at £1100.

So he won the auction at £147 (when he wanted his limit to be £110)
2nd place at £145 has entered a new autions etc. and doesnt want it now.

Hes emailing me saying he'll gimme the £110 + £7 p&p.

But hes really done me outta £35 then.

!!!!!!!!!
What crap. I would give him negative feedback and bought it back up for sale. Seems like a popular item. Don't let him scam you out of 35 quid!

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 19:35   #17
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
if that was the case then isnt there somewhere in the rules or whatever that states you can withdraw the bid or what not... besides... it says something like "are you sure you want to bid/make your highest bid ****" he mustve clicked yes twice
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 19:39   #18
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Bob The Scutter
if that was the case then isnt there somewhere in the rules or whatever that states you can withdraw the bid or what not... besides... it says something like "are you sure you want to bid/make your highest bid ****" he mustve clicked yes twice
It is a contract, you have to re-enter your password when you bid, it TELLS you how much you bidded, EMAILS YOU ABOUT IT, and you have the oppertunity to retract bids.

You willing to give us the auction link?

edit: not that hard to find
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:15   #19
CoD
(.) (.)

yeh, so do i have to pay the money again to relist it? should I report him to ebay or what?

He did forward the email on to me, where it says his higest bid is £1100
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 22:23   #20
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
hes a idiot,and he should be the one who has to pay for that.
i fail to see why you should lose 35quid becuase he cant tell how much he bid.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 16:47   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i hate ebay still

maybe one day ill get my faith back.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote