User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:28   #1
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hi, I'm Dante. [Warning : Long]

I have been posting here for a while and I feel like I have got to know some of you quite well. So I thought I'd ask something of you all. I mainly save my attention whoring for my livejournal (lol 12 year old girl lol) but I thought I'd post this here. Those who hate attention whoring DO NOT READ.

My question is, am I normal?

I'm 24 years old. I work in a medium sized housing association. My job is (at present) to manage an asset management database which contains information about the twenty thousand or so properties + some other stuff we own / manage. I run reports on the condition of of our properties so we can get an idea of where to spend our money. By 2011 we have to have reached a 'Decent Homes Standard' set by Central Government in all of our properties.

One day a week I do a MSc course at a local university which is funded by my work.

I live in London with three people ; two old friends from school, the other a friend of a friend.

So far, so dull. I just want to know whether everyone else faces the same sorts of things I do. For instance, those reports I mention. They effect about £60 million worth of investment on about £700m worth of assets in the longer term. And, well, I make some of the information up. Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing but more frequently I just find it difficult to care. Recently I have been on drugs pretty much every day. Only prescription drugs mind, which came from Pakistan that I had ordered on the internet from a Panamanian pharmacy. So I have been working hard quite a lot recently. But nothing to do with what I'm asked to do. I find it hard to complete tasks that other people have given me. So one of our Directors (kind of Assistant CEO) asked me to forward on some information to a Chief Exec of another company. I didn't bother doing it, ignored the request. That was two months ago. Nothings happened so far.

It's not the first time. In my former job (in the same company) I was supposed to print and deliver a few thousand leaflets. We got charged for printing them but it was weeks late (mainly due to my incompetence) but they seemed to just get lost. One of our board members put in an official complaint about me over the issue but again nothing seemed to happen.

In another incident I was supposed to get a lock changed at one of our properties but I kind of forgot which meant a squatter got in and then we would have had to take legal action. To avoid this I just waited for him to be out, moved his stuff out and waited for him to come "home". He did, at 11pm at night and so I called the cops. He threatened to kill me but it worked out in the end.

I've not attended my Masters course more than maybe 4 times this academic year, and I'm not sure I'm even enrolled. Slightly more worryingly I've borrowed £1500 semi-fraudulents from my university which I need to pay back at some point. But I can't because I owe a large amount of money, possibly owing to a gambling problem. So I'm not sure how my degree is doing. My dissertation supervisor is, as I've mentioned before, a family friend of my girlfriend but I'm not sure I want to say anything because she's 7 years younger than I am and he might think I'm weird.

Speaking of which the other day my wife tried to phone me up (I was married for a while) but then got through to my girlfriend and she then had to tell her mother that I was married which caused much consternation. My wife was phoning because she agreed to lend me her credit card so I could deal with some of the afforementioned financial problems. I don't really speak to my wife that much, but that's OK because she now lives with my mother who I don't speak to at all. My father (who I thought was my uncle) I rarely see.

The people I live with are all nice enough. One of them is a drug abusing programmer whose weekend consists of hallucanagenics and pills almost solidly. Another is a constantly angry fat man who eats the same meal every single day (tuna and rice).

The third is a transexual who dresses a school girl and likes to be spanked who recently implied wanted to sleep with me. Unfortunately one of my best friends wanted to sleep with her for some time now and this was all revealed recently to some drama (and was also my fault).

As an aside : I have been wearing the same trousers now for about 3 months without washing them. I recently vomited on them but they stopped smelling so I wear them nonetheless (the streaks looks vaguely like semen). People at work haven't said anything.

I spend my evenings thinking about Communism, Anarchism, Punk Rock and SQL.

So, am I normal?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:44   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hi, I'm Dante. [Warning : Long]

No, but then again being normal isn't all it's cracked up to be.

As a side-note I also find it extremely difficult to give a flying **** about university.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:44   #3
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Who can define normal?

Whats normal to you is abnormal to someone else and vice versa.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:45   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh yeah I also meant to say can you post your life status too but I've been drinking so please forgive me.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:48   #5
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Oh yeah I also meant to say can you post your life status too but I've been drinking so please forgive me.
i will do when I have the time but its nothing exciting anyway.

Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:48   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Who can define normal?

Whats normal to you is abnormal to someone else and vice versa.
One assumes he means normal in relation to everyone else living in the UK. Of course you can then narrow it down by age, sex, class, religion, occupation, education, eye-colour, location, hobbies and interests, books read and music he enjoys. Which probably narrows the group of people similar to dante down to, well, dante. Which rather nicely demonstrates that normality is a bizzare concept. Being an amateur psychologist (actually I'm not and have no intention of ever being one, but that was a rather nice way to start the sentence wasn't it?) I think his actual question was do we find his apathy abnormal (in relation to everyone else we know).

Edit: Personally I'm fairly close to that level of apathy but out of everyone I know dante's far more apathetic so I answered "no".

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 10 Apr 2005 at 02:53.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:52   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tldr *

*only joking
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:53   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Dante.

As your one of the few people I respect here, Ive actually read what you wrote.

I can only offer advice based on my own wisdow (I havent gotten myself into any big troubles ever, and Im 25) and experience (well, never been drunk, never done drugs, never been "in contact" with the police...).

Q) Am I normal?
A) No. But then again, who on GD is normal? And speaking for myself, Im not normal in any way (hell, not even with in my marxist-lenninist-maoist communist party). I can't be called representative for anything, and Im a classical lone-wolf.

Q) Do I have problems, and if I have, what can I do about them? Not that you actually asked, but I think you did in way.
A) Yes. I would suggest a) wash yer pants!!! b) Contact your creditcard-company, and tell em to cancel your ability to take up more debt. c) Move to a new place. d) Stop taking drugs e) Seek profesional help for that (what you wrote about what you have done in your company tells me this). f) dont think so much about those issues, just do them.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:53   #9
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
One assumes he means normal in relation to everyone else living in the UK. Of course you can then narrow it down by age, sex, class, religion, occupation, education, eye-colour, location, hobbies and interests, books read and music he enjoys. Which probably narrows the group of people similar to dante down to, well, dante. Which rather nicely demonstrates that normality is a bizzare concept. Being an amateur psychologist (actually I'm not and have no intention of ever being one, but that was a rather nice way to start the sentence wasn't it?) I think his actual question was do we find his apathy abnormal (in relation to everyone else we know).
I liked your sentence. You are right it was a nice way to start. You are very good at this sort o thing .

Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:56   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

It's fairly weird to think about SQL in your spare time. There's just not that much substance to it. I mean, databases are interesting and not just from an academic perspective. But SQL is fairly straightforward, the coolest thing that I can think of being recursive queries. You should think about widening your programming interests.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:57   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So, am I normal?

Sounds like you live the life of the guy at the end of Trainspotting . At least if you subtract all the techi stuff and substitute heroin for pakistani prescription drugs.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:58   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
It's fairly weird to think about SQL in your spare time. There's just not that much substance to it. I mean, databases are interesting and not just from an academic perspective. But SQL is fairly straightforward, the coolest thing that I can think of being recursive queries.
I more meant databases in general, I just needed shorthand. Most of my thought are actually about whether we can put a column on one of our tables to show whether a block has a lift in it or not.
Quote:
You should think about widening your programming interests.
I'd like to but I'm not clever enough to learn C.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:00   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On a serious point Dante i think you should:

- start caring about your appearance (wash your clothes/yourself more often etc)

- stop taking (so many) drugs

- use the money that you save from not spending drugs on getting yourself out of debt

- try and ban yourself from any betting places (i dont know if they do this)

- maybe join gamblers annonymous

- try and find out where you stand with your MSc (and if possible "save it")
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:03   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i thought you would be too clever to ask "am i normal?"... im assuming you still are and know that what everyone will say is either: a) it doesnt matter if you are or not, youre and we like you or b) normal doesnt exist.

so yeah, if things havent crashed down on you yet it could be a sign that they never will... but it sounds like they probably will. Are you really going to take advice from us though? The only thing that could make your life "better" would seem to be a change in attitude/philosophy, and i dont know whether you want that or not.

thanks for sharing though, although it does seem like a premonition of the kind of situation i could be in by your age.

oh, and wash your trousers.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:03   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

To randomly interject into this thread again I also thought it'd be pretty cool to one day just take all your money/possessions that you wanted and go anywhere you felt like. I enjoy my life enough at the moment to not really want to do that however I'll damn sure be doing it at some time or other.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:05   #16
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
- try and ban yourself from any betting places (i dont know if they do this)
This is easy. Get drunk. Go to the BJ table, play, and start counting cards. When they say something to you yell really loud, continue to do so until they throw you out. In Las Vegas they'll never let you into any of the big Casinos ever again. You may go home with bruises. I just made this up on a whim and have no ****ing idea what I'm talking about.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:05   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Sounds like you live the life of the guy at the end of Trainspotting . At least if you subtract all the techi stuff and substitute heroin for pakistani prescription drugs.
thats completely unfair, pakistani prescription drugs are probably far more dangerous.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:09   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
To randomly interject into this thread again I also thought it'd be pretty cool to one day just take all your money/possessions that you wanted and go anywhere you felt like. I enjoy my life enough at the moment to not really want to do that however I'll damn sure be doing it at some time or other.
That's actually what I'd like to do at some stage and is pretty much the only thing that bothers me about being in debt (makes such a plan that bit more difficult).

Having said that when I'm still a failure by 35 I'll probably go train up to become a ninja and try and kill the head of the RIAA (or whoever is annoying me at that time).
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:13   #19
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Hello I'm David
I'm 17 years old and work 4 hours every friday and saturday evening in my local One Stop. I've never done drugs, i don't smoke and i drink rarely. I'm in my last year of college and would like to go to uni, but i appear to be failing 2 out of my 3 A Levels because i simply can't be arsed with it any more. When i'm not at college or work i'm usually here, at army cadets, playing games, watching tv or watching porn.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:16   #20
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Hello I'm David
I'm 17 years old and work 4 hours every friday and saturday evening in my local One Stop. I've never done drugs, i don't smoke and i drink rarely. I'm in my last year of college and would like to go to uni, but i appear to be failing 2 out of my 3 A Levels because i simply can't be arsed with it any more. When i'm not at college or work i'm usually here, at army cadets, playing games, watching tv or watching porn.
i suggest you try drugs, really.

or at least find SOMETHING more fun to do with your life than what you listed there, whatever it is.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:21   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I forgot about porn. The other day I forgot my keys to my house (a regular occurence, I'm not very good at that sort of thing) and I had to sit outside my house for two hours. I usually climb through our window but I had decided to lock the window as someone saw me climbing through our window and thought I was robbing the place the day before so I got worried.

Anyway I was sitting on my porch using my laptop (which has a wireless connection which still seemed to work through the door). Anyway, I VNC'd to my desktop machine and was alt-tabbing through the windows and I came to some porn that I had obviously left open after my morning wank. But I'm sure the woman who lives next door was looking out the window and saw me looking at porn on my computer.

Advice pls.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:21   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Hi, I'm Dante. [Warning : Long]

I'll read this and answer when I'm not semi-drunk with a blinding ****ing headache (Seriously, It's like having the ****ing Khmer Rouge in my brain.) and in an unfamiliar house using someone else's laptop and suffering from intestinal blockage if it's all the same with your Dante.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 03:23   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Advice pls.
Do you know her? Does she knows you?
In case these two questions can be answered no, dont care.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 04:37   #24
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think normalcy is a pretty low bar. If I were to worry about anything, it'd be more concerned about finding something in life (job/hobby/person) that one can be passionate about.

Oh, and do wash the trousers.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 09:40   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just so long as you're not me, you're on to a winner.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 09:54   #26
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Normality aside it sounds like you seriously lack motivation. You sound like an incredible smart person from as much as one can judge over a forums. Try setting yourself some middle range targets, i.e. cut down debt by 1000 by date x .

Try thinking a little more in the long term, focus on your Msc, depending on how much longer you have left to complete it perhaps start job hunting?

Change is usually a good motivator.
________
Wiki vaporizer

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:58.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 09:55   #27
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
but I'm sure the woman who lives next door was looking out the window and saw me looking at porn on my computer.

Advice pls.
As I see it you have 3 options.

1) Tell her that it was for research on a mid term paper about procreational customs and rituals of metropolitan youth and the social forces of pornography in the digital world for your sex and gender anthropology course. (This may confuse her)

2) Tell her that you've launched a porn site that's racking in the cash and you would like her to pose. (This may flatter her)

3) Pretend nothing happened. If she says something to you, become indignant and ask her how could she possibly suggest something like that, how bold! Storm off and make it look like she's the pervert.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 10:37   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear Dante.

Please Please Please. Please Please Please Please Please. Do not come to the meet.

3 months. I know homeless people who change trousers more often.

y

xxx
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 11:42   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

attempting to normalise yourself is just submitting to the techniques of power.

stay individual.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 12:07   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are you happy?
If yes then don't worry.
If no then sort your life out...

I completely understand the lack of motivation to do anything though
oh and drugs are bad mmmkay.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 13:01   #31
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Flavius, you copy paste that direct from your cv fella?

on topic:

Dante, is it bothering you? I mean do you just have moments where you concern yourself with being 'normal' on an infrequent basis, or is it becoming a reoccuring theme?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 16:20   #32
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

dantes the person on the forum and a hero to at least 70 people on this site, infact sbolly and T&F are also just by association of having lived with dante.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 16:27   #33
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dante, I think a lot of what you put above cannot be considered 'normal', but like it's been said, who wants to be normal?
However, you may have a lot of other things in your life which are normal, they just weren't mentioned to make the above sound less normal. I could write about my life in a way that makes it seem non-normal, when in fact most of it is. That, or you could just be wierd

Edit: And yes, I am surprised you're even considering this, let alone starting a thread about it. Is this the beginning of the end for Dante the non-conformist?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 16:52   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

seriously, wash the trousers
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 17:03   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Ohhh i forgot to mention.

A few years ago i wore a pair of jeans for a year without washing them.

I didn't through up on them tho.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 17:39   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jeans are different, they clean themselves.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 20:52   #37
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
One of them is a drug abusing programmer whose weekend consists of hallucanagenics and pills almost solidly.

I can only presume this angsty emo crap is the tail end of a comedown?
All I will say is the most normal person we 'know' is probably Neil. And do you want to be like him? DO YOU?

I didn't think so.

Oh and wash your trousers you damned hobo.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 21:10   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I think worryingly I'm incapable of writing anything which doesn't sound angsty. It wasn't supposed to sound angsty in the slightest. I love every moment of my life at the moment, I was just wondering if anyone had some sort of similar life. Most of the time my only "worry" is that I'm not worried (as it were).

I am also sorry for including the term 'normal'. I couldn't really think how to phrase it.

But anyway, thanks for the encouragement guys, once again you lot rock.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 21:39   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Send me your details and I'll post you some new trousers.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 21:53   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Can I have some too?
No, but you can have a skirt.

I'll send almost anything to people, within reason. Consider it a free GD mail ordering system. Only you don't order it. It just arrives.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 21:56   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I need a bride.
I can send that too. And you can keep the skirt.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 01:49   #42
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

No, you're not normal. I don't imagine you really want to be normal. However, normal isn't a bad thing to be.

You're certainly a clever chap though, and although you have poor personal hygiene, you still have a girlfriend.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 11:11   #43
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wish I could say something but most of the things has been said by others.

As Dizzee Rascal would put it: "Fix up, Look sharp."
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:08   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

you know, I think Dante just promoted himself to GodHood with this thread.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:09   #45
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Send me your details and I'll post you some new trousers.
with a hole in the bum?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 16:57   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I was in a lecture today and I just realised as I was seating myself, that the jeans I were wearing were, to put it mildly, filthy. Actually, they looked as if a spastic dwarf had attempted to **** them about nine times. I'd been wearing a suit all weekend, and by comparison, these jeans were like some kind of granny-pattern tea towel King Kong had used as a makeshift piece of bogroll.

"Jesus, I have Dante pants!"

I said, to the blonde girl next to me, not thinking that this wasn't a GD-friendly environment, (One rather keeps assuming this after a whole weekend in one.) and she would thus begin to think me an even greater granny-corpse raping maniac than she already evidently did.

"What?"

"It's brr, a Yiddish expression, it means that you, er, have dirty trousers."

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

"So, you're Jewish, then?"

"No."

Slight pause

"But my Grandma goes to Church!"

I have no idea, in God's holy name, why I said that. I just kind of have a knack of making myself look like an even bigger A-list mongchop than is neccesary in these situations.

She arched an eyebrow and turned, wordlessly, to face the front of the room, where her gaze remained until the lecturer entered.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 18:10   #47
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hahaha... Dante trousers.

I'm going to use that from now on <3
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 20:22   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

only you could manage that!
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 20:24   #49
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why do you take so many drugs? I know you will say the same as in your livejournal, but my question is what was the longest you last went for without taking drugs, when was it and why?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2005, 13:56   #50
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

You're not alone.

This is the latest episode in my life

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=184615

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote