User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:35   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I shall be 24 in less the 2 months time

and when i was out on Saturday night i got ID'ed going into a pub.

My friend who was with me (and who is younger than me) didnt.

My friends who were already in the pub (some of whom are younger than me) didnt.

[/this is what happens when i shave]
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:37   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I shall be 24 in less the 2 months time

To be fair you could of been doing your stereotypical growling and he just wanted to undermine you.

It's the easiest putdown bouncers can deal.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:39   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My girlfriend's dad (mostly bald, rest of hair is grey, quite obviously over 55) got IDed in a supermarket. I laughed.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:39   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It was the first pub of the night and i was smiling not growling.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:41   #5
Burbank
Banned

Burbank is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, thats strange. you never ask girls for ID*

*oh.... right
Burbank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:43   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I've never been IDed, which is probably a good thing as the only thing I have with my date of birth on is a military ID card, and I don't think many bouncers would appreciate that.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:50   #7
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

I don't think I've ever been ID'd in my life, so hurrah!

Although I'm 24 and I look about 34

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 14:12   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

the last time i was IDed was about 2 years ago when i decided to visit some cafe after a movie. the cafe is usually visited by 15-17 year old people so i was not that happy ;/
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 14:27   #9
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I am normally more surprised when I manage not to get IDed. Tescos and Sainsbury's seem to be particularly lax on checking.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 14:32   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i got ided and thrown out of a spoons about 6 months ago... in the middle of the day... when all i wanted to buy was a coke... when i was with my 23 year old friend, who looks it.

apart from that i havent been ided in 2 years.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 14:50   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sometimes they have a quota to fill of people they ID each day. Therefore they do every few people or just ID people who look like they are obviously over 18 so they don't have any trouble.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 15:05   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
[/this is what happens when i shave]
I feel your pain.

Always happens me too if I shave before heading out. I'm 23 meaning the bouncers have a hard time believing my ID when I do show it to em.

****ers.

Certain places always try and find some reason to not let u in, here they usually ask for ID even if they know you're old enough. If you don't have it, then they have a 'legitimate' reason not to let u in.

Really came into it's own when they made it compulsory for all under 21's to carry ID if they enter a premises that servers alcohol after 9 PM.
If they dont have ID in a pub n are caught then they get a 300 euro fine (even if they are old enough to drink) and the bar gets a 300 euro fine (escalating up 300 a time for each offence) and the person who served them gets a 300 euro fine...

Who says we live in a police state huh?!
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 15:05   #13
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

I dont think I've been asked for ID since I was about 19........my lack of pub/clubbing may account for this.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 15:27   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got ID'd in the summer in Derby (I'm 21).
It was the 1st time in ages, but I'm always really scared with bouncers, due to the fact when I was under 18 I looked under 18 (I looked under 18 'til I was about 20 I'd say!) so it was always touch and go whether I'd get past the fat ****ers.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:30   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

since i turned 18 i have been ID'd approximatly once a year, last time i didnt have any id on me, but got the drink anyway by pointing out that i had more gray hair than the lady who was serving me, who looked to be in her mid 40's
She did at least have the grace to shut up and look embarrased
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:33   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

I guess it was just a bit of a shock RR getting ID'ed going into a random pub when the bouncers at The Garage and The Shack (and Bamboo come to think of it) haven't bothered IDing me (when they seem to ID everyone) in the last couple of years *shrug*
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:42   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

wasn't the garage that kidsclub then?
lorna?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 20:11   #18
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Jesus christ i always thought you were about 18.
But your 1 1/2 years older than me.
I feel unwell.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 20:23   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've not been ID'd since I was about 17. London seems to be less strict than other places though.

They also ID short people more, on average.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 20:42   #20
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I've not been ID'd since I was about 17. London seems to be less strict than other places though.

They also ID short people more, on average.
Thats actually not true. For instance I'm 6ft 6inchs, when going anywhere with my friends who are all smaller than me I'm always asked for ID. I'm 24. I dont look young, i wish I did. I think the reason they ID me is because i intimidate them since they have to look up to me and this grates their ego's. I dont mind too much cos I always carry ID and my mates always laugh their asses off when i get ID'd.

The only time I'm never ever ID'd is when I'm accompanied by my girlfriend. I guess this falls under the girl-no id category
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 21:52   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i never get id'd and when i did i just showed them my idea and it was okay .. when i was 15 i did have problems getting into stuff tho
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 23:37   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Jesus christ i always thought you were about 18.
But your 1 1/2 years older than me.
I feel unwell.

sick it up
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 23:56   #23
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I were on a trip to Newcastle with my school class one year ago. Me and some mates went into a pub to get something to eat in the middle of the day. I went over and bought me and another a beer and then I sat down again. Shortly after the bartender comes over and asks for his ID. My m8 looks REALLY young, but he's 19. The bartender said: "Sorry, you need to be 21." and then took his beer away. I just had to smile:
1. He got his beer taken away because of his young look.
2. I was 18 at that point
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 13:34   #24
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I've never been ID'd to get in to a pub. I was once ID'd for cigarettes - I was 21 at the time :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 13:47   #25
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i haven't been id'd since i was 13

ps. noone likes kissing guys with beards
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 13:50   #26
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive never been id. Although when i was 17 i got my mate into my local pub which i frequented at the time, simply by using the "He's with me!" line made me feel cool.
Unread 10 Nov 2004, 13:42   #27
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
wasn't the garage that kidsclub then?
lorna?
Ja. My friend has a proof of age card on which she is wearing her school uniform. She is now 22.
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 00:13   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I were on a trip to Newcastle with my school class one year ago. Me and some mates went into a pub to get something to eat in the middle of the day. I went over and bought me and another a beer and then I sat down again. Shortly after the bartender comes over and asks for his ID. My m8 looks REALLY young, but he's 19. The bartender said: "Sorry, you need to be 21." and then took his beer away. I just had to smile:
1. He got his beer taken away because of his young look.
2. I was 18 at that point
i have never been ID'ed anywhere in newcastle, but one of my friends - who is 32 - got ID'ed going into trillians one night, and he didnt have any ID so they wouldnt let him in, the rest of us pissed ourselves, as our average age at the time was about 20