User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Aug 2004, 23:27   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Money Making Scheme

I was just browsing ebay, as you do, looking at a cross trainer. Now, all through the excercise equipment bit, there are auctions for those 'Super Turbo Diet Instant Weight Loss Pill Mark XVII'

Some of these things sell for £29.95 a pop. There are people on ebay who have been selling tese for around 2 years, with feedback in the 3000 mark, thats a lot of pills.. Is it just me or is there shitloads of money to be made selling bollocks to niave fools?
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 23:31   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: Money Making Scheme

there definatley is.

the question just is, are you willingly to exploit the weaknesses of your fellow men?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 23:45   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Those diet pills do work, sort of. There are plenty of things which suppress your apetite (albeit temporarily) it's just they usually cause loads of other side-effects too.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 23:58   #4
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Those diet pills do work, sort of. There are plenty of things which suppress your apetite (albeit temporarily) it's just they usually cause loads of other side-effects too.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote