User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Aug 2004, 11:37   #1
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of
Question Its that time of the year again: What is currently in your Stereo/I-pod/Mobile ?*

Come on its really fun to tell people what cool 'choons' you're currently shaking your booty/worshipping satan to.

Muse - Origin of Symmetry
Rage against the machine - Evil Empire
Rammstein - Mutter.

*Every other forum in the world has one of these and PA GD will not be excluded
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 11:57   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Its that time of the year again: What is currently in your Stereo/I-pod/Mobile ?*

John Frusciante - Murderers
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 12:57   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: Its that time of the year again: What is currently in your Stereo/I-pod/Mobile ?*

A Tribe Called Quest - Jazz (We've got it)

John Coltrane - My Favourite Things

Miles Davis - Flamenco Sketches.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:19   #4
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour
Robbie Williams - I've Been Expecting You
The Animals Greatest Hits
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:32   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Starts Winamp, random song:
The Cure - Friday I'm in Love
Reminds me I have to remove the cure from my playlist.

next ...

Edguy - Painting on the wall

Edguy rocks quite BTW. It's like Avantasia a metal opera telling a story in a nr of songs. I think I like Avantasia better, but they're basically from the same guy.

Oh, and Rhapsody rocks too!
And I've recently taken a liking in NighWish.

I got way too much cool music here.
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 13:33   #6
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Nas - Hey Nas! (9th Wonder Remix)

this is really dope, smooth, chillin, terrific sound of a woman.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 14:52   #7
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill
Marilyn Manson - This is the New Shit
Rob Zombie - Reload
Don Davis - Mona Lisa Overdrive
Pantera - Suicide Note pt 1
Pantera - Suicide Note pt 2
Lemon Jelly - Kneel Before Your God
Pantera - The Underground in America
Pantera - (reprise) Sandblasted Skins
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
Sir Mixalot - Baby got Back
And a short clip of Björk's newest release

My tastes are wide and varied
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 15:05   #8
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Linkin Park - One step closer
Lostprophets - Last Train Home
That song from Star Wars Episode 1 which sounds really funky
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 15:40   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A lot of circuitry and transistors, probably.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 15:45   #10
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 16:28   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rell big fish - favourite noise
although i am tempted to get joss stone as we have it at work, anyone any idea if the album is any good?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 00:06   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

!!! - !!!
!!! - Louden Up Now
Starlite Desperation - Violate A Sunday
De Facto - Megaton Shotblast!
Sunshine - Necromance
Fugazi - In On The Kill Taker
The Shins - Oh, Inverted World
The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow
Godspeed You Black Emperor - f#a#oo
Explosions In The Sky - The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
The Mars Volta - Tremulant
At The Drive-In - Acrobatic Tenement
Pretty Girls Make Graves - Good Health
Sparta - Porcelain
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
Rythym of Black Lines - Human Hand, Animal Band
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps (7", the b-sides ****ing rock)
Radio Vago - Black and White Photo Enterprise

is like what i've been listening to for the last week or so; can never listen to the same record through more then once
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 00:29   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i dont have an i-pod and my discman is broken.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 01:00   #14
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

in my stereo is Travis - 12 Memories (The Invisable Band and The Man Who have also been in for the past 6 or so months)

in my MiniDisc player is Air Guitar 1,2 and 3
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 15:51   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Its that time of the year again: What is currently in your Stereo/I-pod/Mobile ?*

I have Gold by Spandau Ballet, The Adams family theme tune, The Lovecats by The Cure, and Das Lied der Deutschen as polyphonics on my phone.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 15:53   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

NOFX - Seperation of Church and Skate
Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 15:57   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The Nirvana Nevermind album is in my Minidisc.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 15:57   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Its that time of the year again: What is currently in your Stereo/I-pod/Mobile ?*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
Marilyn Manson - This is the New Shit
It is?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:04   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It is?
Don't diss. That's an awesome song!

ATM: Lenny Kravitz - What the ... are we saying?

Next: Cradle of filth - In secret love we drown
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:05   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Its that time of the year again: What is currently in your Stereo/I-pod/Mobile ?*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Don't diss. That's an awesome song!
It's terrible even by his perenially low standards, or so I've heard.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:18   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Why the hell do you have the forum name "Marilyn Manson" anyway? It's not your real name is it?
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:19   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Would be great if it was though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:24   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Deepest Blue - Give It Away
Kool & The Gang - Celebration
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 16:28   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Why the hell do you have the forum name "Marilyn Manson" anyway?
How the hell should I know?!

Quote:
It's not your real name is it?
Of course it is.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 17:02   #25
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Um MM has his name as some kind of 'mocking of internet people who think they are really Marylin manson' type thing.

Or so I recall him saying when I first joined
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 17:42   #26
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Come on its really fun to tell people what cool 'choons' you're currently shaking your booty/worshipping satan to.

Muse - Origin of Symmetry
Rage against the machine - Evil Empire
Rammstein - Mutter.

*Every other forum in the world has one of these and PA GD will not be excluded
Your list was similar to mine until I got to Rammstein. I'm listening to the top two, coincedentally, along with some Incubus.
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 18:57   #27
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

D.A.F. - der Mussolini

and while typing it switches to

Dead Kennedys - holiday in Cambodia
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:01   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Or so I recall him saying when I first joined
I can't recall that.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 12:55   #29
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
It is?
Apparantly so...
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 13:03   #30
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Quote:
I can't recall that.

That's because you are a senile old milk stealing bitch.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 17:57   #31
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Toshiro Masuda - Naruto Main Theme

The combination of guitar and flute is quite refreshing.

Other themes from Naruto:
Toshiro Masuda - Wind
Flow - Go!! Fighting Dreamers
Little by Little - Kanashima wo yasashisa ni

I believe they are all quite good, though you might need a thing for J-pop to appreciate them.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 18:48   #32
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Dashboard Confessions - Vindicated
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote