User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 12:01   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
This weekend, at J3, Ealing, London.......

:gollum: SKIDDY GOT LAID!!!! :gollum:
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 12:12   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: This weekend, at J3, Ealing, London.......

A very detailed version of events I see. Well done Smudge. Not only that, I also acted as an iconic ambassador for Newcastle...
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 12:54   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

details man, details!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 13:55   #4
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

It wasn't Jas was it.......?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:08   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Male or female?!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:37   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Male or female or Animal or inanimate object??
Fixed!!!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:46   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it can be confirmed from eyewitness accounts (me and MM) that it was indeed female

more details shall be forthcoming of the weekend in general, including the single funniest video you will all EVER see, as soon as i actually get half an hour to myself to type it out!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 16:03   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: This weekend, at J3, Ealing, London.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
more details shall be forthcoming of the weekend in general, including the single funniest video you will all EVER see, as soon as i actually get half an hour to myself to type it out!
Well, you'd better get your arse in gear, as I'm not writing it up.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 16:18   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i will write it up tomorrow, or wednesday, as soon as my boss gets of my back and i actually have more than 5 minutes with an active internet connection
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 16:27   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: This weekend, at J3, Ealing, London.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i will write it up tomorrow, or wednesday, as soon as my boss gets of my back and i actually have more than 5 minutes with an active internet connection
Really, really not good enough.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 16:32   #11
Jas

Jas is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: This weekend, at J3, Ealing, London.......

Hope everyone enjoyed it :gollum:
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 17:00   #12
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe, zippy will be uploading 2nite, and if anyone wants the links, I will post them here. The said person skiddy got good times from was HellsAngel, and if you check NG Gallery in a couple of days, a mug shot of her will be up there shortly. And the best video is of Skiddys plan for running for Prime Minister of the UK., and his various manifesto's.

Image URLs of the best parts will be posted here. Plus the picture Skiddy took of a complete strangers ass.

It was a nice ass thou............
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 17:05   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

it was indeed a very nice ass, although how she didnt see him with the camera in the middle of the bar is beyond me!

and yes jas, it was really good

i just cant wait for that video...
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 17:08   #14
Smudge
For Crowly <3

lol i reckon she was. she did at the end when the camera was hidden again, and looked kind of insecure!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 17:14   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
The said person skiddy got good times from was HellsAngel
I remember her walking around i16 looking angry at everything that moved, and even angrier at everything that didn't move.

Skiddy is a brave man.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 17:15   #16
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Lol, she was drunk by 3.30pm on the saturday, so she was probbably looking for supplies
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 17:52   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

werent we all drunk by 3.30 on the saturday?
christ those barstaff hated us! hehehehe
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 17:54   #18
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

bar-stewards.

bar-stewards.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:13   #19
Smudge
For Crowly <3

i meant 3.30 at i16 lol

the blonde girl at reception LOVES me!!!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:17   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

are you still at the hotel?
whats really depresing is that i have just spent about 20 mins typing up an account of our journey down on the friday, only for my crappy work computer to delete it as i was trying to post
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:19   #21
Jas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
bar-stewards.

bar-stewards.
nicely said!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:26   #22
Smudge
For Crowly <3

wish i was roadrunner!!

would take her up 2 my room for some extra room service
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:26   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

only one of them was a bar steward, and, unfortunately for him, he just happened to be an australian bar steward in a pub full of piss artists
the other two were bar maids, and skiddy tried to chat one of them up, unfortunately for him though, she didnt finish work until 4 am, so couldnt come for a drink
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:32   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
wish i was roadrunner!!

would take her up 2 my room for some extra room service
woah there, why wish you were me? am i missing something here?
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:39   #25
Smudge
For Crowly <3

lol the aussie bar man = class
and the blonde one was nice !!!
including skiddy asking what time she finishes work
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:42   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

i still want to know why you wish to be me...

]however, any barman who, when you walk into the bar, can just tell you to **** off and refuse to serve you, getting the cute blonde to serve us instead, AND play with our lego, gets my vote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:43   #27
Smudge
For Crowly <3

hehe

playing with lego at teh top floor of hamleys = class
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:43   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
including skiddy asking what time she finishes work
WHEN GEEKS GO WILD!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:43   #29
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lego ?
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:46   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

we went to hamleys, we bought star wars lego, we built said lego in hamleys and made various laser sounds and shouted various swear words at each other, which didnt endear us to the parents with small children
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 19:00   #31
Smudge
For Crowly <3

hehe, it was fun thou!!!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 19:09   #32
Jas

Quote:
hehe, it was fun thou!!!

i need to see all ur licences!!!! :eek:
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 19:43   #33
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My sister lives in Ealing :eek:
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 19:44   #34
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed yoursevles!!!
The lego was well fun shame they didnt have the death star in stock
Smudge BEHAVE!!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:14   #35
Smudge
For Crowly <3

moi?
im innocent!!!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:19   #36
zippy

zippy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhhhhh the video just transfering to my PC now
wonder how long i can make you all wait for it
:P
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:20   #37
Smudge
For Crowly <3

i will get on a train if i dont have it by the end of the week!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:27   #38
zippy

Ohhh end of the week, so i got a few days to post it yet then hehe
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:29   #39
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Bitch!!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:31   #40
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww come on Zippy dont be mean!!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:35   #41
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Video... sounds scarey. Pity this weekend clashed with a friends 21st. I'd like to have come.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:37   #42
zippy

Kloopy, you were there in likeness matey, there were 2 kloopy lookalikes there, we think you are planning to take over the world with kloopy clones or something
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:39   #43
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

lol. I hope they haven't stolen any of my shirts. :/

Which clones were at J3 then... I've forgotten which ones I sent.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:40   #44
zippy

J3 NEWSFLASHES JUST IN !!!!!

HELLS_ANGEL FINDS SKIDDYS IN HER PANTIES!!!!!!!!!
MENDOSA IN SECRET SEX SCANDAL WITH HOTEL ROOM DOOR
NIKKI AND KEITH, BALL MISSERS EXTRORDINAIRES, WIN J3 POOL TOURNAMENT WITHOUT HITTING A BALL DOWN!!!!!! (or hitting a ball for that matter)
WELSHMAN DRINKS ALL ENGLISH AND DUTCH PEOPLE UNDER THE TABLE, AND GEORDIES AS WELL FOR THAT MATTER:P
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:42   #45
Smudge
For Crowly <3

lol you mean zippy the 1 bottle a minute man can out drink people
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:43   #46
Jas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Video... sounds scarey. Pity this weekend clashed with a friends 21st. I'd like to have come.

YEA BASHAR!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:44   #47
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Couldn't you do this all on JAS forums or something?

As it seems no-one else who wasn't there is interested.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:45   #48
Smudge
For Crowly <3

amen mother

LATE EXTRA NEWSFLASH

Emma and Skiddy in XXX pay per view action!!!
Clown suit fetish included!!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:45   #49
zippy

Not my fault you cant keep up now is it smudgie the budgie

btw smudge in a hat looks like that old geezer in the deerhunter hat from channel 4 racing :P
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 20:46   #50
zippy

sunday, who asked you, if you aint interested then dont read, simple really. We do not force you to read this, you do it of your own free will, so say something productive or STFU
Closed Thread