User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:33   #301
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Truth Thread

yes

wheres the strangest place youve ever had sex?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:35   #302
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

America, United states of.

Guinness or Miller ?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:39   #303
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Miller.

Chinese food or curry?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 00:47   #304
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Curry.

Farts: Wet or Dry?
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 11:26   #305
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Curry.

Farts: Wet or Dry?
What?! Dry.

Would you 'sooner' have a headache or stomach ache?
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 19:14   #306
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

stomach ache

chicken tandoori or chicken madras?
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 21:52   #307
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

tandoori

Who to shag? (for breeders only)
Your mum or your best friends dad ?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 01:03   #308
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

omg ure fked in the head donkie, where do u get those questions from.

and yes I have killed the thread
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 16:08   #309
Stew
Made of Twigs

Damn you!

What was the last round of PA you played?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 16:15   #310
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cant remember... sarina paid for me around 7 or 8 or something, that was the last one

how obvious is it that stew wants this thread to be the longest ever for internet fame and glory?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 16:23   #311
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
cant remember... sarina paid for me around 7 or 8 or something, that was the last one

how obvious is it that stew wants this thread to be the longest ever for internet fame and glory?
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 321
User Name Posts
Sandsnake 27
Phang 25
Deepflow 24
Knight Theamion 22
Kurashima 21
MrL_JaKiri 20
vampire_lestat 17
Stew 13

So I'd say not obvious

Why do you think that?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 16:26   #312
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

because you just bumped it when it was running out of steam

will MM and skiddy ever shag?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 16:29   #313
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
because you just bumped it when it was running out of steam
Nah - I open all the threads with new posts in a new window (so I have loads of windows open) and post if I have something to say, I rarely look at last posted date, maybe I should! But yeah this time I thought I'd post again even though no question!

Quote:
will MM and skiddy ever shag?
I thought they had...

Ever (seriously) had cyber sex (lol)?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 16:53   #314
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno what u mean by seriously, ive never masterbated to text so i presume no :P

big, medium or small tits?

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:00   #315
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybru
big, medium or small tits?

small/medium

"Ever hit a woman?"
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:06   #316
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

only in a 'fun' way.

roughly how many mp3s do you have?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:10   #317
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

to be exactly i have 1265 finest hip hop/jazz tracks!

do you like jazz?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:12   #318
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
do you like jazz?

no

"Would you ever be willing to have sex with a (hot) girl wearing a strap on (you get to have 'fun' with her later)?*"

*ie you get ****ed in the ass
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:19   #319
cheekybru
Synaptidian

yeah id let her since i aint tried it before,

When was the last time you wanked?

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:25   #320
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

About 6 hours ago.

If you could move to any country and/or place in the world, where would you move and why?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:32   #321
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
If you could move to any country and/or place in the world, where would you move and why?

Chile because the age of consent is 12

[/keeping up appearances]

"If you died today and you had to justify your existence to get into Heaven by telling of one worthy act you had done what would it be?"
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:50   #322
cheekybru
Synaptidian

I diddnt kill anyone when i got the urge

*Evil*

Do you consider yourselfa nerd? (Remember, TRUTH)

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 18:05   #323
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybru
Do you consider yourselfa nerd? (Remember, TRUTH)
Definately.

Wanking with porn or without porn?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 18:35   #324
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

With.

If your current Girlfriend / Boyfriend (or imagine you were dating the current crush in your life) was hit by a car, and paralysed below the neck, would you leave them? If so, how soon after the accident?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 18:52   #325
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
If your current Girlfriend / Boyfriend (or imagine you were dating the current crush in your life) was hit by a car, and paralysed below the neck, would you leave them? If so, how soon after the accident?

Id leave them as soon as i heard the thump of their body hitting the ground.

"Do you think i would really be that cruel?"
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 19:39   #326
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No. You'd abuse the body first, you sick bastard.

If you could prohibit the discussion of one single subject on GD, what would it be?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 20:05   #327
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
If you could prohibit the discussion of one single subject on GD, what would it be?
The whole "is it wrong to be with a XX year old" debate. Not because I dont like the subject matter, its just we have it every week and we know everyones views on it! Plus there is little debate because most people here are in agreement. (This is no offence to Deepflow by the way for his thread earlier, I was just answering Leshys question truthfully!)

Whats the most bizarre thing you've thought of during sex?!
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 20:47   #328
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

The answer to a complex programming problem I was having at work.
And I wasn't even trying to extend my performance

Fully wet, or a little dry hump?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 22:35   #329
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
The answer to a complex programming problem I was having at work.
And I wasn't even trying to extend my performance

Fully wet, or a little dry hump?
Dry. Leghump0ring should always be made without water.
(ie, I didnt get your question, couse I dont have english as my first language)

What party did you vote for last election, and why?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 23:27   #330
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
What party did you vote for last election, and why?
Liberal democrats - they seemed to fit in with my line of thought the most out of the 'main 3'.

Ever wet the bed after a drunken night out?!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 00:47   #331
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Ever wet the bed after a drunken night out?!
no

why did stew leave me out of his list of people who've posted in this thread?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 00:50   #332
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
no

why did stew leave me out of his list of people who've posted in this thread?
no clue

fully wet, or dry as toast?
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 16:03   #333
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Dry as toast, man.

Who would you prefer married your sister CrashTester or Shai Gar?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 23:51   #334
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

CrashTester since shai did stalk her

would you rather kill CT or Shai Gar?
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 07:44   #335
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
would you rather kill CT or Shai Gar?
Shai Gar because Crashtester has at least a couple of mildly interesting things (albeit in a trolling stupid fashion).

If you were an employer, what non-technical qualities would you prioritise when recruiting (don't just say "big tits")?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 08:15   #336
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Personality
Sense of humour
Stash of pr0n mags

Have you ever slept with one of your friend's parents ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 08:18   #337
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

No.

If you found a wad of cash lying in the street (say....£5,000), would you take it to the police station without taking any?
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 08:27   #338
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
No.

If you found a wad of cash lying in the street (say....£5,000), would you take it to the police station without taking any?
**** no, I'd pocket it. You know that nobody will honestly claim it - And even if the ONE person does, how will they be distinguishable from the 100 other folks who claim it 's theirs?

Besides, if nobody steps forward, the Police will pocket it.

So it's going in the pocket. Mine.

If you were turned into a lady, and forced to live in a zoo by yourself for a year, without any human contact, and the animals were all friendly, would you screw them?
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 10:29   #339
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlavoHunter

If you were turned into a lady, and forced to live in a zoo by yourself for a year, without any human contact, and the animals were all friendly, would you screw them?
nope
though some of my ex boyfriends could be quite fairly described as apes

have you since being over the age of 15 been naked in public?
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 10:34   #340
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
have you since being over the age of 15 been naked in public?

At the beach once, yes I have. It is illegal here in Ireland though so repeat performances are limited to time off and a lack of policemen at the beach hehe.

Do you ever find you socks irritate the tops of your feet?
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 10:34   #341
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Yes, I had sex a couple of times along a highway

Did you ever masturbate more then once a day ?
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 13:12   #342
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Do you ever find you socks irritate the tops of your feet?

More my ankles (on occassion).

"Which would you rather lose a hand or an eye?"
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 14:03   #343
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Considering I pretty much only use one eye anyway, that's not too difficult a choice.

What do you want your epitaph to read?
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 14:16   #344
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

What do you want your epitaph to read?
Lived fast, died well hung.

(Only after I die on the operating table being given a 2 foot penis)

Why do men have nipples?!
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 19:10   #345
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Lived fast, died well hung.

(Only after I die on the operating table being given a 2 foot penis)

Why do men have nipples?!
Becouse girls can use em to turn guys on.
(2nd option: I dont give a flying **** about it)

If you could choose a 4 week vacation, anywhere in the world and all expences paid, where would you go?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 19:32   #346
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Egypt

What's your weirdest erogenous zone?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 00:22   #347
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

don't have a weird erogenous zone, neck, ear, belly, inner thigh and penis and co work for me.

Where do you go for during foreplay if you do not know your partner....
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 06:27   #348
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Where do you go for during foreplay if you do not know your partner....
Sides and belly.

Would you rather be a pyrophiliac or a necrophiliac?
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 10:04   #349
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

necrofiliac as the other one isnt cool

playing with fire or playing with electrics?
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 10:08   #350
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Playing with Fire ofc, loved doing that as a kid. Set the entire playing field by my house on fire on summer when I was 8. No-one knew it was me though.

Loads of Money or a hot gf or bf?