User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 May 2004, 16:46   #101
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: What psychological oddities do you have?

Someone just showed me this test which I suppose is suitable for this thread;
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/persona...sorder_test.mv .

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High
Unread 4 May 2004, 16:57   #102
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Very High
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 17:05   #103
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paranoid: Low click for info
Schizoid: Low click for info
Schizotypal: Moderate click for info
Antisocial: Moderate click for info
Borderline: Low click for info
Histrionic: Moderate click for info
Narcissistic: Moderate click for info
Avoidant: Low click for info
Dependent: Moderate click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low click for info

Visit Our Sponsor

well thats almost dissapointing
Unread 4 May 2004, 17:22   #104
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Schizoid: Moderate click for info
Schizotypal: Moderate click for info
Antisocial: Low click for info
Histrionic: Low click for info
Narcissistic: Low click for info
Avoidant: High click for info
Dependent: Moderate click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low click for info

I didn't even know Avoidant was a word.
Unread 4 May 2004, 17:25   #105
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

High on Narcissistic and Obsessive-Compulsive, which is pretty stupid, as I'm perfect.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 17:32   #106
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 17:39   #107
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard
I have 2 oddities really...

The 1st which I have now grown out of (but used to affect me when I was little), was that if i turned around (eg. 360 degrees over a period of time), I would then have to turn back the opposite way the same amount or it would feel odd. Its like having an imaginary rope around you that gets tight if you keep turning round the same way.

The 2nd still affects me today in a big way. I am very claustrophobic. By very, I mean to a rediculous extent. Lifts are a no no, but then they can be to a lot of people. I have not been to a cinema for 8 years+ because they are dark and enclosed. I even have difficulty on trains with glass windows because the doors close and you cant open them. I always look for the emergency hammer on a train cabin so I could 'get out' if i felt the need. Last time I flew was about 5 yrs ago, and I was prescribed anxiety suppressants to stop me going into one mid flight. Even last week, I burst into tears in the middle of a carwash because it had automated doors that closed on either end when I was in it.

As for where it came from, I can't pin point it. I know it has definately got worse over time. When I was little I disliked encloused spaces, but obviously now it has got to the point where I panic and go mad inside them. I can't recall any bad experience within an enclosed space either, all I know is that its definately got worse as I have gotten older.

See what you make of that then.

[Edit] Forgot to add the bit about where I think it came from [/Edit]
my mother is like that and its pretty irritating. She cant go on garages, she cant go to the theater. You are going to end up just like her.
Unread 4 May 2004, 17:47   #108
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
my mother is like that and its pretty irritating. She cant go on garages, she cant go to the theater. You are going to end up just like her.
When I saw your name as 'last poster', I clicked this thread expecting something better than this
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:04   #109
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Disorder | Rating
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:08   #110
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'll protect you from the wasps, as long as you protect me from the spiders.

Deal?
Deal.

I like spiderers.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:12   #111
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
When I saw your name as 'last poster', I clicked this thread expecting something better than this
we all experience our ups and downs dont we?
You have been there and felt it dont you?
"bring the old nod back" " i think my nodrog broke, mummy!"
But it did not made me lower my expectations towards you, you mad scottish man. Ive heard you in the ballad and it was ****ing terrific, i even presented it to a brazilian forum and they all enjoyed and asked themselves if you were actually crying! that bit about your social skills being blasted by PA related to the fact that you couldnt answear the door anymore was histerically funny.

After all this unrelated drivel, I would like to apologise my oblivious behaviour towards all the forum regulars, to which i owe my best thougts to be shared.
P.S. I quite enjoyed the grammar envolved in the last sentence. It actually looks as if it was weaved by a englisgh native innit?
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:29   #112
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I hate leeches.

I mean hate, like in the sentence "The Pope hates Satan".

Other than that, I seem quite sane.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:36   #113
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have you ever been in jail or done something that you could be put in jail for? <== From the test, surely that's almost everyone?

Anyway:
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:47   #114
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Disorder Rating Information
Schizoid: Low click for info
Schizotypal: Low click for info
Antisocial: Low click for info
Histrionic: Low click for info
Narcissistic: Moderate click for info
Avoidant: Low click for info
Dependent: Low click for info

whats narcissistic?

oh i know, thats so untrue its stupid. i declare the test flawed
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:51   #115
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Dante is a psycho.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:51   #116
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Paranoid: Moderate
Histrionic: Very High
Dependent: High
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 18:52   #117
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's from Narcissus, who was arrogant about his appearance and the gods turned him into a daffodil.
Unread 4 May 2004, 19:05   #118
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Disorder | Rating
Narcissistic: Low

compared to somme of you, i come out of that test sane, which worries me
Unread 4 May 2004, 19:06   #119
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point

If I played the piano in 4/4, would Nod go crazy?
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 19:31   #120
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Ive heard you in the ballad and it was ****ing terrific, i even presented it to a brazilian forum and they all enjoyed and asked themselves if you were actually crying!
...that wasn't actually nod.
Unread 4 May 2004, 19:35   #121
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

who did the voice then? was it cubass with a scottish accent?
Unread 4 May 2004, 19:37   #122
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What psychological oddities do you have?

Disorder | Rating
Obsessive-Compulsive High
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 19:46   #123
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Obsessive-Compulsive High
So, essentially you are a complete looney-tune who happens to be good at parties?

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 19:55   #124
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's nothing wrong with me, it's the world that's at fault.
Unread 4 May 2004, 21:21   #125
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Disorder Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Very High
Borderline: Very High
Avoidant: Moderate

I'm not schizoid. Nor am I schizotypal. That antisocial must be a mistake too. Would not be histrionic either. Nor avoidant, nor obsessive, nor dependant.

I am paranoid, that very high seems a little bit over-rated. I have aspects of borderline, but the very high is a no. I might have narcistic streaks while having a manic period, especially if I've forgotten my meds. But no further that.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 21:31   #126
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I'm not schizoid. Nor am I schizotypal. That antisocial must be a mistake too. Would not be histrionic either. Nor avoidant, nor obsessive, nor dependant.
I don't think you're any of those things.

You are, however, crap.
Unread 4 May 2004, 21:42   #127
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This is so un-true that it hurts, but then, most yes/no tests are stupid.
But, schizotypal seems to be kinda true, as does avoidant, to a degree. But dependent? And i'm low on paranoid? I won't even talk to people about legal stuff on my cell phone!

This test suck.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 22:04   #128
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

everyone heres a **** up but me... clearly.
Unread 4 May 2004, 22:23   #129
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

being the only normal no longer makes you normal

freak.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2004, 22:27   #130
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was quite normal according to the test, but it didnt ask the right questions
Unread 4 May 2004, 23:15   #131
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the test is useful in the sense that it asks you questions that give you ood for thought, but shit in the sense that it gives out terrible answers which together would display completely the wrong profile/no profile at all of someone whose answers are very consistent to a behavioural pattern. I'm timid and afraid of how people see me: but apparently, that converts to my being histrionic. Oh well.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 00:05   #132
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I did one of those personality tests a while ago, I'd love to compare my results then with my results now, if only I could find them.
Unread 5 May 2004, 00:38   #133
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

1) I cant go on a priv irc server without doing a list. Its kinda compulsing. I often find myself entering channels I find, even though I know they arent interesting. (Im going to sue PA&Spinner for this one)
I also tend to mark text Im reading on my pc. A bit annoying for others, but not for me.
2) I can be cynical, and I have developed a strong dislike for assholes, idiots and other scum in general.
3) Sometimes I can be control freak, this was far worse when I was young. This tend to keeping people from not getting to close emotional or intimate.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 01:26   #134
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
- Coins go on right front pocket, phone on left front pocket (going sometimes on left back pocket), wallet on back right pocket. I always throw my phone/keys/money/wallet on top of my desk whenver I get home, and pick it back up when leaving the house.

Hay I didn't think of this. Wallet right pocket in coat, phone left pocket with keys, discman (lol 90s lol) or book inside coat pocket, passport (if I'm going out) back right pocket. Oh and I always wrap my keys in a tissue before putting them in my coat (although this is slightly practical due to the fact the pocket on (in?) a pair of my trousers got torn by my keys when I kept them in there).
Unread 5 May 2004, 01:27   #135
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Wallet, keys in left, CD player in right.
Unread 5 May 2004, 01:29   #136
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, we all do it. I wonder if it's normal or some sort of mass western psychological problem.

Fingers crossed for the second!
Unread 5 May 2004, 01:35   #137
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Yeah, but I also like to step off steps on the left foot, so OCD isn't clear from my life.
Unread 5 May 2004, 01:44   #138
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most likely your wallet is the thing you "access" the most and as such with 90% (80%?) of the population being right handed your right hand side pocket is the most logical place to put it.

!!!LOGIC WINS!!!
Unread 5 May 2004, 01:53   #139
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Most likely your wallet is the thing you "access" the most and as such with 90% (80%?) of the population being right handed your right hand side pocket is the most logical place to put it.

!!!LOGIC WINS!!!

Nah man my phone is the thing I access most often. Logic loses
Unread 5 May 2004, 02:02   #140
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

keys on the LEFT ?!!?!

freaks.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 May 2004, 02:05   #141
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

Hay I got it. We all had wallets before we had mobile phones (mobiles being a more recent invention) and at the time when our patterns were first set the most commonly used item was your wallet and as such that was put in the right-hand pocket. The relatively late newcomer of the mobile phone was then given the left hand pocket and the growth in usage was not enough for us to rearrange our habits.

Logic wins!
Unread 5 May 2004, 02:07   #142
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

You hold your phone in your left hand and dial with your right.

As such you want the phone to be easily accessable with your left hand.

As such the left hand pocket is the place for your phone to be.

!!!LOGIC WINS STILL!!!
Unread 5 May 2004, 11:07   #143
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, and I can only eat smarties in even numbers, ordered by colour preference.
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 13:52   #144
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Disorder | Rating

Sounds about right.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 13:54   #145
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly

Sounds about right.
hahaha, no.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2004, 13:58   #146
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

How am I paranoid biatch?

Everyone is out to get me. Thats not paranoia, thats just the truth!

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 5 May 2004, 15:26   #147
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Olly fix the spelling on your subtitle please.
Eh?

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 5 May 2004, 15:27   #148
JonnyBGood
Banned

Cool through "association" not "assosication". Although maybe it's deliberate!
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:15   #149
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
-
- I read a lot. Not books, but rather disney comic books (Muslim will know this: Cebolinha, Cascão, etc..) .
AHahahahah they are so crappy. I can read one edition in like 10 mins! Does "chico bento" makes any sense there? I am under the impression that it doesnt, considering that it is essentially a brazilian character.

I have around 20 of these comic books on my WC right about now =(
Unread 5 May 2004, 16:17   #150
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
...that wasn't actually nod.
I dont believe you. That random bloke with a scottish accent that sounds just like i think nod would sound would never lie to me