User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:32   #1
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice
Animal sex and gay sex are the same in sweeden?

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/english/article177749.ece

Discuss.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:38   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Animal sex and gay sex are the same in sweeden?

Thats disturbing

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:40   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I used to believe I am kind a liberal minded, I thought I would have mercy with the sick and ill and find for a civilized solution. I used to believe I was that kind of person.

But nowadays I more and more tend to believe the best thing with such cases and a lot of other cases is execution. Just get rid of the imbeciles.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:16   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But nowadays I more and more tend to believe the best thing with such cases and a lot of other cases is execution. Just get rid of the imbeciles.
I agree. I'm in favour of execution, for people who have idiotic "OMG animals are being hurt" type opinions.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:17   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I was waiting for you.

Please explain me your point of view on this.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:18   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I try not to disappoint.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:19   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Animal sex and gay sex are the same in sweeden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I agree. I'm in favour of execution, for people who have idiotic "OMG animals are being hurt" type opinions.
Fascist.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:20   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

People are animals too!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:24   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
People are animals too!
Woah, how insightful Mr. Snurx. I hadn't considered that!!!!
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:24   #10
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Ah, but you see, as it isn't illegal there, they aren't doing anything wrong.

God bless the Swedes.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:29   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Please explain me your point of view on this.
People should be able to **** plants, vegetables, dish clothes, blow up dolls or non-human animals. It's called freedom. We've done this discussion before though, and all generally settles around the idea of "suffering". You animal-rights people see an animal in pain, and presume this is equivalent to human suffering. Read the old Fox Hunting thread.

I'll try not to bore you all with my views anymore on that. Bestiality being illegal is a restriction on freedom, and I'm glad some countries are more enlightened than the UK.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:32   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

you got to be kidding dude.

For you it would be completely acceptable when your neightbour buys a Bullterrier for the purpose of shagging it up the arse each night?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:34   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bestiality and homosexuality are obviously not the same, or similar.

"postboxes are red and blood is red, so postboxes are blood"
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:40   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

it must be rape
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:40   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
For you it would be completely acceptable when your neightbour buys a Bullterrier for the purpose of shagging it up the arse each night?
Yes.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:41   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
come again Nodrog.
The logic here seems to be "both homosexuality and bestiality are legal, therefore they are equivalent". If theres an argument here that goes beyond this, I'm not sure what it is.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:42   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Woah, how insightful Mr. Snurx. I hadn't considered that!!!!
I bet you eat meat, you facist!

But for serious Dante, let the my people go!
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:45   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I bet you eat meat, you facist!
I do. It's often quite nice too.

Out of interest, are you for the abolition of pet ownership or for the legalisation of human slavery?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:46   #19
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Queue Bravehart quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:48   #20
Nodrog

http://nodrogs.madeup.info/kitten3.jpg
http://nodrogs.madeup.info/kitten2.jpg
http://nodrogs.madeup.info/kitten.jpg

Dante Hicks is a stupid faggot
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:50   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I am hard now, go on please.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:50   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Dante Hicks is a stupid faggot
Seriously Nodrog, let Snurx's people go!
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:52   #23
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
"Are ya allright? Ya look a wee bit shaky."??
FREEEEEEEDOM

Quote:
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:41   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
I do. It's often quite nice too.

Out of interest, are you for the abolition of pet ownership or for the legalisation of human slavery?
The eating meat thing was my (lame) attempt at a joke :\

Neither. But then again, you can't own a pet, just as you can't own a piece of land or anything else that comes from nature, can you?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:46   #25
Nodrog

it depends; what is the difference between owning and possessing?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:47   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

what about 'taking care of' ?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:56   #27
Nodrog

I'd say that 'having' something is a statement about the expectation of being able to use the thing in the future, whereas saying someone 'owns' is a statement about whether you want them to able to use that thing without someone elses permission . Saying "you cant own pets" would just mean "I dont want people to be able to have full and unregulated use of animals", or something.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:05   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

It's Sweden.

What DID you expect? :gollum:
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:06   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
it depends; what is the difference between owning and possessing?
Possesion is more about direct control.

I may own a property, but I don't have possesion of it if tenants are in it - they do.

So ownership is more of a recognised right, but possesion is more of an actually existing situation. (It's more complicated than this obviously).

Clearly you can legally possess land (even if we're abolishing land ownership). The question is should you be able to legally possess (control) animals or humans?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:18   #30
Snurx
Dirte

I can't see how you can posess any living animal. You can take care of a animal, but you can't posses it in the same way as for example a boxer-shorts. Or, you should not be able to. Or something.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:20   #31
Nodrog

So I dont possess an object unless I'm in the same room as it, or have it about my person? I think it makes more sense to say that someone possess an object during the time that they are actually using it, and they 'own' it if they should be allowed to use it without restriction (ie ownership is normative and possession is descriptive). If you want to say that people should be allowed to own (ie use without restriction) a knife but not a cat, it would be up to you to point out the relevant difference between the 2 objects.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:24   #32
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

The Bible clearly condones ownership of both people and animals, but homosexuality and bestiality are immoral and should be punished by stoning.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:26   #33
Nodrog

Where in the Bible is bestiality condemned?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:35   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One day I'll actually die of laughter when someone attempts to tell me during one of these endless debates that plants are people too cos they're alive, they reproduce, they respirate, they react to stimuli, they attempt to grow, they show signs of evolution, some of them can move in short-term situations and most of them can move in long-term situations. In conclusion

STOP EATING PLANTS AND WALKING ON GRASS YOU FASCISTS.

End of debate plz.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:35   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

The bit after the righteous man leaves out his daughter to get raped?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:36   #36
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So I dont possess an object unless I'm in the same room as it, or have it about my person? I think it makes more sense to say that someone possess an object during the time that they are actually using it, and they 'own' it if they should be allowed to use it without restriction (ie ownership is normative and possession is descriptive). If you want to say that people should be allowed to own (ie use without restriction) a knife but not a cat, it would be up to you to point out the relevant difference between the 2 objects.
ITT thread Nod gives away all his possessions he isn't using at this particular point in time.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:37   #37
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Leviticus 18:23
Leviticus 20:15
Deuteronomy 27:21

Last edited by queball; 4 Feb 2004 at 18:09.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:40   #38
Snurx
Dirte

JBG:

I know a "fruitaner" or something like that. This person only eats fruits (or things) that eventually fall down anyways. Like apples.
Nothing else.

That's ****ing political correct
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:43   #39
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
ITT thread Nod gives away all his possessions he isn't using at this particular point in time.
You cant give away possessions that you arent using at a particular point in time because they wouldnt be your posessions if you werent using them.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:46   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
JBG:

I know a "fruitaner" or something like that. This person only eats fruits (or things) that eventually fall down anyways. Like apples.
Nothing else.

That's ****ing political correct

How does he know they're only the ones that fall down? Does he pick them himself? If yes he actually must be gay. Plus he should try and care for them instead of eating them immediately and see if he can prolong their lives. Only then, when they're rotting, should he feel free to eat them.

PS He should also cry while he's eating them as this apple is giving it's life to keep him alive.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:47   #41
Nodrog

surely everything falls down eventually.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:48   #42
Snurx
Dirte

It's a girl.

Well, i don't really know. Maybe she eats stuff that's eventually going to fall down, if not i guess she goes hungry most of the year. I don't know her too much, so i guess i don't know.

Hippies are funny
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:50   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
surely everything falls down eventually.

If an apple falls in the woods and nobody's around to hear it does anyone really give a toss?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:50   #44
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You cant give away possessions that you arent using at a particular point in time because they wouldnt be your posessions if you werent using them.
In that case, I'll just take them.

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:53   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

Last night, DM took nodrog's cat

IN THE ASS AM I RITE?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:02   #46
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

I think the issue is that the animals are incapable of making a competent decision about whether to have sex with the person, not the diffenition of the financial ownership.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:07   #47
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I think the issue is that the animals are incapable of making a competent decision about whether to have sex with the person, not the diffenition of the financial ownership.
Oh no! Bad men are raping their hands.

PS. http://www.evilbible.com/Rape.htm
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:08   #48
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

If I give my cat gin, does it become rape?

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:13   #49
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Oh no! Bad men are raping their hands.

PS. http://www.evilbible.com/Rape.htm
That's a stupid comment.
If you accepted that you could say it is imposible to have consential sex as everytime men are raping their partner's vaginas (or whatever)
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:15   #50
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
If I give my cat gin, does it become rape?
If you force feed a human, is it rape?