User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:35   #51
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Re: worst drink (booze) you've had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
'purple haze' should be banned

i second this motion.

however, try red green and blue together.

Fife nicknames it "Vomit"
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 16:48   #52
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

plum flavoured schnapps in budapest, to be honest i thought it sounded rather nice
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:26   #53
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
SbOlly : Was that one of your trips to casualty?
Yes, the time Jenni signed me up for experimental treatment cos she was pissed off with me.

Worked wonders tho

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2004, 18:41   #54
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i've heard that a 'cement mixer' is quite foul.
not sure what my worst drink is.. i've had a variety of wines and champagnes that weren't great
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 01:55   #55
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
plum flavoured schnapps in budapest, to be honest i thought it sounded rather nice
are you ok? that sounds like shite

oh, and Aryn, cement mixers aren't that bad...altho I usually am quite plastered by the time I get to drinking them, so perhaps they are...ah well
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 02:10   #56
genclay
Serial Drunk

genclay is an unknown quantity at this point

arggg, twice in one night....

anyway.: Galiarno

I've had a bottle for 2+ years and it's not gone. It must be fowl.

Closly followed by the home made stuff 2 of my friends used to make from peaches, nasty nasty stuff.

Prehaps it's a good thing i barly drink these days :P
genclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 02:37   #57
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genclay
arggg, twice in one night....
Prehaps it's a good thing i barly drink these days :P
Id like you to qualify that statement based on your last 2 I-Series appearances.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 02:43   #58
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
are you ok? that sounds like shite
no, im not OK, to be honest i dont think i ever really recovered. no wonder the communists were such miserable bastards
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 11:16   #59
genclay
Serial Drunk

genclay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Id like you to qualify that statement based on your last 2 I-Series appearances.

hehe. yes I drank quite abit. But theae days i really don't. If i drunk what i did then i'd be knocked out cold. I drunk 3/4 of a bottle of wine last weekend and was really quite drunk. I have to now admit it. Yes. I am a light weight.
genclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 11:29   #60
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sambuca and Goldstrike

I was the most drunk ever on Goldstrike, I now can't stand the taste.
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:54   #61
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Snorting aftershock isn't nice.

Down the shot, and leave a few dregs left. Turn a tall half pint glass upside down, and pour the remaining aftershock into the dip in the bottom. Then snort it.

PS: Don't, it mings. And makes your nose all sticky.