User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:17   #1
Mighty Max

Talking 3 Nights, One Hotel, One Capital City, Endless Possibilities (and beer).

Okay before I start can I make a request that those of you who are NOT interested in this, or who just intend to flame please do not post a reply.

I don't know how many of you are aware, but last year Jas and Snow hosted a meet-up of NetGamers/Planetarion folks in London UK. The turn out was incredibly good with 28 people turning up for the whole weekend. Entertainment included: Dinner at the Old Orleans Restaurant and the Rainforest Cafe, Lunch in the park, clubbing at Priory and Club Boulevard night clubs, plenty of pubbing (thousands to choose from.. including the world famous Bar Mezzo!), messing around at the hotel... playing pool and generally getting slaughtered and a visit to Hamleys Toystore and the London Trocadero. I am told that great fun was had by all, whether in a drunken state or not!

We are going to be doing it all again this summer. We currently have 34 people on the list of attendees. However we are still open for late comers who wish to attend. If we can get enough people then we are able to book a whole hotel. This will not only lower the price for each person attending (due to group bookings being cheap) but will mean with the whole hotel being ours for a weekend, we can practically do what we like with it! The hotel we use it fully licensed for sale and consumption of alcohol on the premesis so you can bring along your own booze and enjoy games of pool, or just buy from the bar.

So if you wish to attend, here are the details:
The Dates - 30th/31st July to 1st/2nd August 2004
The Place - Ealing, London, UK
List of attendees: http://jass0rs.com/attendees/

The itinerary is here and all other details of the meet are here.

Pictures from last years meet can be found at http://www.jass0rs.com/gallery

If you are interested in coming, for the whole weekend or even if just for a day then please pop into #jas or #me[jas]et on NetGamers IRC and speak to either Jassy, Kan3, Smudge or Snowsy. Alternatively you can email [email protected] requesting more information or to be added to the list of attendees.

Last edited by Mighty Max; 22 Jan 2004 at 00:36.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:19   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 3 Nights, One Hotel, One Capital City, Endless Possibilities (and beer).

was that the jas meet hosted by jas arranged by jas organised and orchastrated by jas and the participants included jas?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:21   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i might want to, it depends on dates really, and who else is going
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:21   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
was that the jas meet hosted by jas arranged by jas organised and orchastrated by jas and the participants included jas?
I believe when called on that at I-17, Jas advised she was going to "Remove your testicles via your nose"

Youve not made a friend there Mr Deffeh. Oh hoh no.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:22   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If it's in Central London, I'd probably go (depending on other commitments).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:31   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i might want to, it depends on dates really, and who else is going
Jas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I believe when called on that at I-17, Jas advised she was going
to "Remove your testicles via your nose"

Youve not made a friend there Mr Deffeh. Oh hoh no.
a/ My originally "jassy jas jas jas" post was a work of genius
b/ Anyone who really gets that egotistical to name a PA Meet after themselves deserves everything they get
c/ I dont make very many friends over the internet (suprisingly)
d/ She'd have to be REALLY REALLY hot for me to give a shit what an internet chick thought . But thats a contradiction in terms

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:34   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

been to the ''pre-jas3'' meet in december. was cool....so if i have time/money i'm coming aswell...
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:37   #8
Mighty Max

List of attendees: http://jass0rs.com/attendees/

If you want to come, or have an interest to come then come see us to get your name added.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:40   #9
Mighty Max

Quote:
What part of "Okay before I start can I make a request that those of you who are NOT interested in this, or who just intend to flame please do not post a reply" do you not understand?

The meet is being hosted by Jas yes... but it is being organised by a team of about four or so people. If you were to come it would probably be the most social activity you will see all year.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:42   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Jas

a/ My originally "jassy jas jas jas" post was a work of genius
b/ Anyone who really gets that egotistical to name a PA Meet after themselves deserves everything they get
c/ I dont make very many friends over the internet (suprisingly)
d/ She'd have to be REALLY REALLY hot for me to give a shit what an internet chick thought . But thats a contradiction in terms
a. I cannot deny the comedy value of this.
b. She didnt know what else to call it.
c. No shit. I cant imagine why.
d. By internet chick standards, Jas is cute.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:51   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Max
What part of "Okay before I start can I make a request that those of you who are NOT interested in this, or who just intend to flame please do not post a reply" do you not understand?

The meet is being hosted by Jas yes... but it is being organised by a team of about four or so people. If you were to come it would probably be the most social activity you will see all year.
not to generalise unnecesarily... but clearly GD have more of a social life than any other forum/PA group.

ok, i did generalise, but it was neccesary.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:59   #12
Mighty Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
not to generalise unnecesarily... but clearly GD have more of a social life than any other forum/PA group.

ok, i did generalise, but it was neccesary.
The evidence for this statement is very thin on the ground, if not non existent. I have been a member of these forums for three years and seen nothing but pathetic bickering, pointless discussions and flaming of evetrything that anybody new here has to say.

In my eyes, a person who spends most of their day on here doing the above mentioned tasks does not have a social life. I strongly suggest that some of you grow up and get out more.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:01   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nothing wrong with pointless discussions.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:02   #14
Mighty Max

Okay can we keep on topic now please? If you are not interested in the slightest bit about coming to the meet then go back to your feeble attempts of flaming other people or whatever it is that gets you off.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:03   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

posting to say Stew has no chance of dragging me to this
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:03   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Deffeh, im your friend

(<3)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:03   #17
Mighty Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Nothing wrong with pointless discussions.
I suppose not. I just hate the fact that most of the topics these days are either about how poor British politics are, or How s*** George Bush is. I mean.. come on.... *MASSIVE BORE*
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:06   #18
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

If its in Central London, and somebody I like gos, I may come for a pint or two.

Edit: Having looked at the photos, I'm way too attractive to be seen out with you lot.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:06   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let's face it, if you went down the pub this evening and met up with your 'mates', wouldn't the entire evening consist of pathetic bickering, pointless discussions and flaming of anyone new who tried to join in your group?

If that doesn't consist of a normal night out at the pub, I wish I knew what was. I am sure some of my more erstwhile forum colleagues will agree on this moot point.

Ta
DM

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:07   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
posting to say Stew has no chance of dragging me to this
Was just about to say I'll go if Rag goes. However, I have just been reminded that Kura has hugged me irl b4, so I dont need to go!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:11   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

So, it's more funny or un-boring to wank eachother's ego, whit internett friends, then discussing today's politics? I guess it's just a matter of taste.

Oh, and by the way, were friendless? HAH
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:11   #22
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Not being rude but if you want to flame one member of GD fine...

But to come here and invite me to your meet whilst also flaming all of the users of this board as a whole, whome you are inviting seems a little stupid.

In conclusion... You are stupid.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:14   #23
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Kura has hugged me irl b4
oh the flashbacks
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:15   #24
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Angry Re: 3 Nights, One Hotel, One Capital City, Endless Possibilities (and beer).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If it's in Central London, I'd probably go (depending on other commitments).
I swear to god if you go to this thing, I'm having the locks to the house changed while you are there.......

p.s Deffeh

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:26   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

ITT i am mortally offended

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:29   #26
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
The evidence for this statement is very thin on the ground, if not non existent. I have been a member of these forums for three years and seen nothing but pathetic bickering, pointless discussions and flaming of evetrything that anybody new here has to say.

In my eyes, a person who spends most of their day on here doing the above mentioned tasks does not have a social life. I strongly suggest that some of you grow up and get out more.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping statement

If only everyone on GD could be as cool and sociable as you, oh Mighty Max. I sometimes dream that I'm you, so popular and fun to be around.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:33   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
I swear to god if you go to this thing, I'm having the locks to the house changed while you are there.......
You disprove of most of my social activities though.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:33   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: 3 Nights, One Hotel, One Capital City, Endless Possibilities (and beer).

Quote:

You've made less than a hundred posts in your entire time here.

That, to me, would suggest that you either have not really fully experienced the forums to make a generalised statement like the above, or you spend a disproportionate amount of time lurking here and probably need to open your curtains once in a while.

Or you're somone's gimmick account.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:34   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whoa, if Dante is going, I might even consider this.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:35   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: 3 Nights, One Hotel, One Capital City, Endless Possibilities (and beer).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
If you're going then I'm coming too.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:36   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GD Party Crash! \o/
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:38   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I wasn't being serious.

Although I would like to eat your ass at some point.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 02:06   #33
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I may go if you're up for it MM, could drive down and get RR and MrL if they are up for it.

Then we can take over the weekend and 0wn London, or something to that effect.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 02:13   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
SCHTOP!

WHAT ARE YOU SAYINK!

IF LESHY GOES TO THIS EVENT, I MAY BE FORCED TO ATTEND!
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 02:20   #35
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

so whats that "schtop" all about?
heard it was a grolsch advert but i've never seen it
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 03:50   #36
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Gonna be a GD wankfest?
And i mean the literal meaning.
kthxloveyoubye.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 03:59   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i'd go but i don't really like the internet.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:02   #38
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

If kura goes. Second thoughts.

Ps who the **** is this person?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:09   #39
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll probably go, assuming theres a few other people there I like.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:18   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I might attend if I'm doing nothing else at the time. Actually for good measure I hereby promise to attend if some other people I know show up.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:25   #41
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
its tempting

i dont like clubbing though
internet meet
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:28   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Although if nod's going I'm not touching it with a seventy five foot clownpole with batman on the end.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:29   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
if it was a good club that played music like lamb and bt and the kind of things that ninja tunes put out and it was relatively subdued so you could talk and dancing wasnt necessary and i could drink whisky and coke then id go to it

there arent many like that though

ill also have enough time to save the money, rather than rely on getting paid in a timely fashion
That's called a pub with decent music man.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:36   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

The best thing about a club is scoring a drunk bird who's really far out of your league.
The second best thing is having a good drinking contest beforehand.

Neither of these things will occur at a gay internet meet for losers :(

PS If idi goes I'll buy him a giant steak :up:
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:53   #45
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I wasn't in Florida, I'd go along just so I could show Jonny what real drinking is all about.

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 04:54   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
If I wasn't in Florida, I'd go along just so I could show Jonny what real drinking is all about.
All DM is old and probably drinks brandy (or mead more likely lol)) jokes aside what's your drink man?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 05:10   #47
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Show me a good rum punch and I'll drink them all night. (3 parts rum, 2 parts bitter, 1 part sweet, dash of other stuff)

Other than that, G&T goes down particularly well and I'm quite partial to a pint of dark red beer these days, like a Sam Adams or an Amber Bock.
Back in the UK I was a Grolsch man, simply because I like fizzy stuff. Guinness when in Ireland, vodka in Kazakhstan and Russia, rum in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad, sweet white wine in Argentina and some quite fab heavy biitter when I was working in Windermere.

I never really stick to one thing, I drink what the locals drink for the most part.

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 05:18   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

I didn't see that two posts ago you had 1337 posts. You missed your chance to be immortalised on the internet

PS If you're ever in Ireland again go to a pub called Finnegans in a town called Dalkey on the southside of Dublin. Best pints in the world.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 05:34   #49
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

1337 eh?

I was at a customer near Toronto last week, the password he used for his telnet sessions was a 133t5p34k translation of ;

users=losers

Oh the professionalism

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:25   #50
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PS If you're ever in Ireland again go to a pub called Finnegans in a town called Dalkey on the southside of Dublin. Best pints in the world.
I am going to Dublin in a week.

Close to Dublin?

Actually worth going to?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote