User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Nov 2003, 23:15   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Games that dont allow keymapping...

Retardedness, sheer, ****ing, retardedness.
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 23:15   #2
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Games that dont allow keymapping...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Games that dont allow keymapping...
Should be banned by law.
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 02:03   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Made me uninstall worms 3d after 5 minutes.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 11:52   #4
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

and me the same with X2
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 12:23   #5
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

imagine keymapping in a online fps.. *oh ha ha*
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 14:19   #6
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Can't you get programs that keymap your keyboard for you when certain applications are running?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote