User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Nov 2003, 05:24   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What do I do?

So here's how it stands at the moment...

One of my old mates from school (known him about... 8 years now) - we're pretty good mates, meet up when I go back home quite a bit, he is 21.
Thing is, he pulled (read: snogged, frenchied, kissed, pashed etc) my sister a couple of weeks ago at this club. She's just turned 18, so I suppose the age thing isn't that bad, but I'm aware of it.

At first I thought it was kind of amusing, I didn't mind. Now I find they've been talking on MSN Messenger and SMSing each other, and they seem kind of interested in each other.

I know my mate, and I don't think he'd be suitable material as a boyfriend for her. He's a nice enough guy, he wouldn't treat her badly, but... well he likes his sex.. That's the first thing. And I'm pretty sure she's a virgin, even though she's had a fair few boyfriends. She's quite a "good" girl.

The other thing is that I joke around with him, and he knows things about me, like how many girls I have slept with, and things like... me catching thrush. Which I don't want my family finding out, as I'd prefer they thought I was more innocent. And he is the kind of guy who'd tell her this kind of stuff.

Plus I don't want him going out with her, as it means I'll have to watch them cuddling on the sofa or whatever.... or coming round to dinner with my family. It'd be weird.

WHAT DO I DO?
I don't want them to go out - but I don't want to do anything underhand or sneaky to prevent it. Grrr.

Some logs:

[04:13] Qball: oh yeah sat is drinking day as well
[04:13] Qball: depends which night i decide to meet up with your sister
[04:13] Qball: HA HA HA
[04:13] Qball: he he he
[04:13] Qball: ho ho ho
[04:13] TomKat: Nooooooooooo
[04:14] TomKat: i think shes still a virgin :/
[04:14] TomKat: AND I WANT HER STAYING THAT WAY

Help.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 05:39   #2
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What do I do?

Tell your sister that he has herpes.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 05:49   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

so basically you feel insecure at your bestfriend devoting his time towards your sister.

don't worry im sure if you tell him how you feel he'll make sure he still has fun times with you
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 08:13   #4
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

You can't stop it TK. The more you try to interfere, the more romantic and forbidden their affair will seem to your sister.

And she's gonna lose her cherry sometime. You can't ****block them all.

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 09:11   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why not just tell him you'd prefer he didn't tell your sister about your past, and if he does - you'll develop into the Incredible Hulk and rip his arms off.

But wanting for your sister to stay a virgin (and at 18, you're probably being naive) is irrational and you should let it go.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 09:12   #6
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

your friend is no friend, kill him
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 09:46   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
And I'm pretty sure she's a virgin, even though she's had a fair few boyfriends. She's quite a "good" girl.
lol, how naivé. :)

Just tell your mate you dont want him fking your sister, he will understand. Even if he doesnt heed your words, (and why should he? Its none of your business) atleast you'll know he knows how you feel about it.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 10:05   #8
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Im still a virgin.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 10:11   #9
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
And I'm pretty sure she's a virgin, even though she's had a fair few boyfriends. She's quite a "good" girl.
HOW NAIVE

Since when did anyone take an interest in their sisters sex life anyway? Eww!

EDIT: Well, apart fromk Dace anyway
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 10:17   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Go see Scarface, examine the scenes with Montana and his little sister, practice some moves in front of a mirror and get ready for some action. You have to act quick.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 11:39   #11
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Skull**** your friend
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 11:46   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Skull**** Grimble
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:01   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

God you're sad. And I don't have to repeat naive, do I?

Tell me, why do you want your sister to remain a virgin? Seriously, if she felt the same way about you, wouldn't you react? Let her do whatever the **** she wants. Your friend doesn't deserve a "friend" like you, so I say dump him, for his own good.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:10   #14
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Haha, your sister is probably more sexually experienced than you are.

They have already ****ed, he's given HER thrush and now the world knows all your dirty little secrets.

Kill him.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:13   #15
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Far too many people are saying kill him
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:16   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

make love not war =(
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:18   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i am pretty sure my sis ain't a virgin, and she's 17.

i am also pretty sure a guy called Kevin who i knew in some vague manner was responsible for this.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:23   #18
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Kill Kevin

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:23   #19
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Skull**** Grimble
are you hitting on me?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:29   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Kill Kevin
he has too much PDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:31   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

she's not a virgin you twat. grils that get with 21 y/o olds are not virgins

even i've admitted my sister is mostlikely not a virgin even though her boyfriend is 2 years older, ugly, short and told me to not argeu with my sister else he'll beat me up.

did i mention he was ugly, short and a fat ****ing twat and couldn't squash a fly unless he was ugly at them!?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:32   #22
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

is gold schlager gold strike?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 12:35   #23
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
are you hitting on me?
I am, I am
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 13:01   #24
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

So, all in all, you are not trying to protect your sister, and not even help your friend out

your are just trying to feel better

what a selfish dude =/
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 13:02   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

in fact i start to believe this is just a way to tell us how sexually experienced you are, bah Tomkat :/
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:29   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I DO think she's a virgin.
Yeah she's had a few boyfriends, but she never stays over at theirs or anything. Whenever they've come round to ours, they always stay in the living room, on the sofa. She shares a room with my other sister, so nothing can go on in there.

Bah. I'll ask her when I go back home in December and prove all you non-believers wrong!

I didn't say I WANTED her to stay a virgin. I just... I don't want one of my mates doing it..
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:37   #27
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

hate to tell you this but your mother isnt a virgin either
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:37   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

hey. who said you needed a room to ahve sex? and you not home all the time. ooh she be bangin' those boy sin yo' room
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:39   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What do I do?

All you have to say is four simple words:

To a Nunnery, go.

Edit: You ain't seen me, right.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 21 Nov 2003 at 14:44.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:43   #30
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I am, I am
back door beauty?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:48   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
All you have to say is four simple words:

To a Nunnery, go.

Edit: You ain't seen me, right.
three three three!!!!
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 14:49   #32
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Heh sis are you a virgin?