User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:51   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Does such a thing exist?

The "thing" in question being a transcipt of "The Ballad of Gordon Ross".

If not can somone make one please.

THANKS!
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:02   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Does such a thing exist?

THat would be good
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:02   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's a spoken word track.

WRITE IT DOWN YOU NONCE.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:05   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i'd imagine cubass had one
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:05   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's a spoken word track.

WRITE IT DOWN YOU NONCE.

Why bother if someone else already has.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:07   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On the subject, someone upload a copy somewhere.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:12   #7
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
On the subject, someone upload a copy somewhere.
Idimmu have it uploaded. You have to ask him.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:16   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I have it here but it's 5.2 meg and my connection is shite and I don't have any decent hosting space.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:19   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

http://us.share.geocities.com/lambie...gordonross.mp3

found it (credit to lambie for hosting)
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:23   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks LHC
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:26   #11
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats the difference between Dace and a Marlboro lite?

One of them is a fag, the other is a cigarrete
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:34   #12
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:22   #13
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/a.d...ordon_Ross.mp3

It's uploading now so give it 5 minutes before you try to download it.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 00:31   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

thanks Parra
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 02:15   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lambies site seems to be working again
and i have been looking for this for ages cheers to the ppl who are hosting it
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 02:56   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Idimmu sounds like 'Peek-A-Boo'.

So I'm going to tormet kids by saying 'Idimmu, I see you' and torment you by calling your Peek-a-boo. Later when the kids ask who this 'Idimmu' is and why he's watching them I'll get the camcorder.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 08:30   #17
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Idimmu sounds like 'Peek-A-Boo'.

So I'm going to tormet kids by saying 'Idimmu, I see you' and torment you by calling your Peek-a-boo. Later when the kids ask who this 'Idimmu' is and why he's watching them I'll get the camcorder.
0.o - 'Catchy'

I can go wild and crazy and blame it on my Idimmu cult I am 'supposedly' apart of
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 16:54   #18
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Hello, my name's Nodrog, as you probably know Cubase has asked me to come down to his studio in Manchester, to record a lament or a moment in a Planetarions players life. I believe enial is up next. This is my story.

I basically started playing Planetarion at the beginning of Round 1. Back then there was less than half the amount of players, there was less one hundreth the amount of bullshit and shite politics that are involved in playing the game these days. Its basically hard work these days to keep on top of things. To keep friendly with people. The game is under constant change, its basically almost impossible to keep up with whats going on.s most of you know also, I basically wrote this round of Planetarion, which is probably why I'm probably finding it boring, because I've kinda played the game through my head. If you remember I deleted my planet, basically because I wasn't doing very well but I wouldn't have any of you actually know that, but I suppose its ok now.

So basically I'm not really playing the game that much, I do log in now and again but, most of my time is spent sitting in channel TV on IRC, on the quake.net servers there. I'm in the channel basically anything upto 18-19 hours a day, basically frightened to death of missing something or someone talking about me. It started off as I used to, when I was on dial up it used to cost me a fortune, but even back then I was only doing maybe 6, 7 hours a day. But these days I get people to DCC me the logs that have been taken place when I've been out of the channel, and I try to read the logs while I'm readings whats going on with the channel also. Scary thought I know, but its just the way I am.

In fact, the way I am is a bit ****ing sad.

I mean, its got a bit messy these days cos basically no real life friends. My social skills have, have just taken a dive. I can't even answer open the ****ing door these days. My big plan was to take a year out of my education, and learn some new skills. I think we've all secretly thought that this would work, it never does. Basically I know IRC script and I know how to use Microsoft Word and thats about it. Its not really gonna stand me in good stead for any future employers. Maybe, or if the IRC community wasn't run by volunteers. it it was a paid job I'd be ****ing rolling in it. But its not, you know its a ****ing mess, basically my life is, its worrying.

My parents, they despair on me. They ****ing despair. I've tried to get out. I need someone basically to give me a helping hand, to drag me out of the rut. Because I'm ****ing stuck. I've no friends. My ****ing girlfriend I met through IRC. And when I go to her house we basically sit in the channel, we don't do anything, we just sit talking in ****ing IRC. I wish I could just be ****ing normal. Go play football, on saturday with the lads. Go out for a pint on Fridays or something like that. Have a walk down to the chippie and get myself a bag of chips or something on a Wednesday or a Friday afternoon, but no, I'm sat in this ****ing chair over here, I'm ****ing sick of it man.

Can't see anyway out man.

Cubase, stop the ****ing tape man.

<sob>

Stop the ****ing tape.

<SOB>

Ah god.

Stop the ****ing tape man.

My life in ****ing tatters man, stop the ****ing tape....stop the tape.....stop the ****ing

tape.....<sob>.....<sob>....

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 17:01   #19
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

it's koolaid fs
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 19:39   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Thanks SbOlly btw.