User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 03:09   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fact

Almost every "culture" there is, is shit. For instance, trance culture, agriculture, drug culture, black culture

In particular black culture.

I dont mean to be racist but i think you seriously need to try living accross the hall from a Black guy from london (originally ghana)

I think it pisses him off he isnt discriminated against. I think it pisses him off no one likes his shit repetitive music. I think its slowly coming to him that in Scotland, no one likes an overconfident ****y shit. This isnt the ****ing ghettos of london you wannabe gangster-nigga-rapper.

Maybe im deep setted racist (though i dont think so, i dont actively discriminate). Maybe i just cant stand the fact that the loudest mother****ing arsehole lives acrosss from me. And he has this loud, ****y manner, that could only be black. He leant out my window when me and a couple of folks were throwing some arrows and started singing to some girls out the window hed never seen before :

"Beccccccaaaaaaaaaauuse youuuuuuuur gorgeous - murray hall!! west wing!!!!! iiid do anything for youuuuuuuu - room 402, willy, willy!" and screaming "ohhhh my god look at those legs".

Hes woken up tony, who lives across from me too at 7.30 in the morning to borrow hair gel off him - even though he knows tony doesnt have a class till 2, even though hes going to play FOOTBALL, and even though he has typical black hair, ie almost none, that gel does absolutely nothing to. He woke me up at 6am because he thought he left his wallet in here. And i mean he really bangs the **** out your door till you get up.

And he feels no shame. I dont know if i have the words to distinguish it, but there is something about the way hes a complete and utter arsehole that is just so inherently black. Just like there are some ways only a white person can be a twat, only a woman can be a twat.

In conclusion, this person isnt perfect, i am in every single way.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 04:52   #2
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Re: Fact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Just like there are some ways only a white person can be a twat, only a woman can be a twat.
So only white women can be twats? Or have I missed something............?

Anyhow, about your post, I think the bloke in question is probably a complete and utter tosser based on what you say.

Although what it;s got to do with him being black/asian/white is a little beyond me.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 05:03   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
So only white women can be twats? Or have I missed something............?

Anyhow, about your post, I think the bloke in question is probably a complete and utter tosser based on what you say.

Although what it;s got to do with him being black/asian/white is a little beyond me.
It's called racial stereotyping, it's what people without the courage of convictions to deem themselves racists use.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 05:28   #4
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

i completly know what you mean by being a twat in a way only women can be

very interesting remark
i never thought about this issue that way

i would like to add the twatness of old people
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 05:43   #5
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

For someone who isn't trying to be racist you've succeeded beautifully.
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 06:34   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i think i know what he means
the attitude

and every race has it, so it's not really being racist
Unread 27 Oct 2003, 06:35   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

but on second thought
i'm closing this thread before it gets ugly :\
(comedy too late i already posted lolololol)