User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Aug 2008, 11:21   #1
Jamie_Omac
Omac

Jamie_Omac has a spectacular aura aboutJamie_Omac has a spectacular aura about
Planetarion Player Surveys

Hi guys,

As part of better understanding the players of Planetarion, I will be running a number of user surveys to get feedback on a variety of areas about the game.

I would ask that as many people participate in them as it will give me a second source of information to work with in addition to all the recent commentary on the forums.

It's only 10 questions long, and available at http://www.polldaddy.com/s/DC537C01232AEC5D/

Thanks guys

Jamie
Jamie_Omac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2008, 12:26   #2
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Planetarion Player Surveys

This is cool. I hope you get some useful information out of it. Incidentally, Q9 has a checkbox list including several choices and a 'none of the above' which can be flagged together with them, that's a bit weird. Also, you don't include any external tools hosted on IRC.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2008, 12:50   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Be sure to send these polls as global mails ingame as well, only a small percentage of players reads the forums.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2008, 13:12   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Good initiative!
Unread 8 Aug 2008, 13:16   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Step in the right direction: listening to the players

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2008, 18:46   #6
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

very good !

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2008, 22:36   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I think I suggested surveys in round 18! Finally it has arrived
Unread 9 Aug 2008, 00:55   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All thanks to your hard work!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 9 Aug 2008, 02:30   #9
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

The question about how many times you login during A ROUND is not asked on the right 'scale'.
It should be asked how many times you log in during A DAY... people loging in less than once a day can't be considered playing PA, just visiting.
Unread 9 Aug 2008, 02:43   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Reread and realise you're misinterpreting the question.
Unread 9 Aug 2008, 04:43   #11
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Q.5 How often do you log in during a round?
-Less than once a week
-Once a week
-2-5 times a week
-Once per day
-More than once per day

What kind of PA player would reply anything else than "more than once per day" ? Following your kind advice I reread and rereread the question, I still find it odd
Unread 9 Aug 2008, 11:08   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Ah. My bad. I reread your post and realised I misinterpreted. Or rather, misread.
Unread 9 Aug 2008, 12:00   #13
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Under this question;
"Q.7 I believe that, in terms of reliability, Planetarion *"
I miss the possibility of saying; I wish planetarion would go down more often so I could sleep...
Unread 11 Aug 2008, 02:02   #14
Jamie_Omac
Omac

Jamie_Omac has a spectacular aura aboutJamie_Omac has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone who's submitted the surveys in, this is the first of a number I'll be doing over the round, but the initial one which over two hundred of you have done so far has shown me which areas to survey next.

It's also fantastic to see the responses from across the world, with players from 27 countries so far getting in touch.

Thanks guys, and keep them coming. I'm especially interested in getting players who don't play the game for whatever reason to fill it in, and just put in the final question I don't play planetarion but i would again if...

Thanks guys

Jamie
Jamie_Omac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2008, 07:24   #15
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I still miss the pink questionaires though :/

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2008, 18:52   #16
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

uhm, missed it, but good job regardless I assume