User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Nov 2008, 19:19   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
[BUG] game.planetarion.com redirects to login.pl when already logged in

Mac OS X 10.5.5, Firefox 3.0.3 and Safari 3.1.2.

Fix it. It should redirect to the overview like it used to.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2008, 22:47   #2
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: [BUG] game.planetarion.com redirects to login.pl when already logged in

i've been using 195.149.21.23 since the DNS issue started...

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2008, 23:00   #3
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [BUG] game.planetarion.com redirects to login.pl when already logged in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
i've been using 195.149.21.23 since the DNS issue started...
That has nothing to do with the bug. Using the IP has the same effect so produces the same bug.

What used to happen was that if you went to game.planetarion.com (or the IP) it would do a check, if you didnt have a valid session it brought up the login, if you had a valid session it went to overview. Now it doesn't do that, to re-enter a valid session you have to know one of the page names rather than just needing to know the server address
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote