User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jul 2008, 22:36   #51
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all
Re: New Owners of Jolt - PA

Great to have you guys involved, welcome back to the community Jamie. Hopefully you guys can bring a bit of flare back to the game! Good luck.
Unread 25 Jul 2008, 20:23   #52
Pat
a victorian street urchin

Pat is on a distinguished road

havent been on in a while, what needs to be sorted out is an alternative to IRC. I know its easy to set up and all that but people arent interested in sitting in text chatrooms playing a text based game. gettting a decent comunit style thing through facebook or similar that alliances will actually use would be a huge step in the right direction. IRC is a cold and scary place for a n00b, espescially seeing as its a bit 'nerdy' (dont flame me, its true really)
always been around, just never really been here
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2008, 00:02   #53
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
havent been on in a while, what needs to be sorted out is an alternative to IRC. I know its easy to set up and all that but people arent interested in sitting in text chatrooms playing a text based game. gettting a decent comunit style thing through facebook or similar that alliances will actually use would be a huge step in the right direction. IRC is a cold and scary place for a n00b, espescially seeing as its a bit 'nerdy' (dont flame me, its true really)
Hi Pat, long time no see, where have you been lately? Look me up on irc
Unread 26 Jul 2008, 01:56   #54
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
You raise a good point. Planetarion was a social gaming site before 'social networking' was a term, but it's way behind the times on that front now.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote