User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 May 2008, 09:49   #1
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road
Denial or STOOM FTW?

Just as STOOM was doing so well on catching up to Denial, some stoomers decided it was a great idea to start defending Denial in gal...

GJ

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 11:23   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Denial or STOOM FTW?

They're allowed to if they want to, nothing stopping them.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 11:39   #3
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Some idiots really want to lose...
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 11:44   #4
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Ascendancy - We seem to like second more than Game
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 12:42   #5
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Yet we criticize others when they are happy with 2nd place.
Unread 10 May 2008, 13:04   #6
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yeah, I think almost everyone in Asc sees the irony inherent in this right now. I'd laugh if the whole thing didn't make me so :sadface:

That said, despite a few recalcitrant fools I think anyone who's glanced at Sandmans today will have noticed that ND/CT/ToF have hurt Denial considerably. They still have a strong lead in hidden prod but for the first time in some while there seems the possibility they might let it slip.

Last edited by Achilles; 10 May 2008 at 13:52.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 13:24   #7
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

1 Denial 61430 75 3,572,226 214,333,610
2 STOOMTHEREVIVAL 65129 72 3,534,441 212,066,499
3 NoX 55296 61 3,228,363 193,701,825
4 NewDawn 57640 75 3,195,236 191,714,211

Battle fatigue for Denial/NoX?
It looks as if you lot are crashing a considerable amount of fleets.
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 13:24   #8
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I only replied here because I haven't said anything in a while.
Unread 10 May 2008, 13:51   #9
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

We're pretty good when we're not crashing

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 13:52   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If we do win, and it's a mighty big if considering we're still behind, we'll owe as much to the alliances that helped us today as anything else.
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:01   #11
MiniMoose

MiniMoose is an unknown quantity at this point

The best thing about this is its near the end of the round and its not one alliance storming away with the win with no hope of a fight. Definitely the most interesting ending of a round recently!

It is nice to see some alliances fighting for it. I still think NoX would have been far better off cutting away from denial and actually going for it themselves, but I guess you gotta respect their choice. Should be a fun few days anyway!
MiniMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:18   #12
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

zomg it's just like the premier league
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:24   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

If Stoomscendancy win this round, their members must be utter crazy. Who the hell would want to join such a shit alliance!
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:27   #14
MiniMoose

MiniMoose is an unknown quantity at this point

Who indeed... :P
MiniMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:34   #15
Kenny

OK, I'm going to say this with as little bias as possible:

It's genuinely funny that the community can go from hating Ascendancy with 90% of their posts, to helping them win the round.

I can't emphasise enough how un-bitter I am, but I just love the hypocrisy.

"Asc are too arrogant! Asc always complain! Asc cheat! Asc play unfair!"

Then...

"Asc, we'll help you win!"

Game is the master at politics tbh.
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:37   #16
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Youve taken up the arrogance seat imo this round with all your 'cool videos' and 'exciting stories' about Denial.
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:38   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny

It's genuinely funny that the community can go from hating Ascendancy with 90% of their posts, to helping them win the round.

Then...

and who the **** is game?
your sister or something?
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:42   #18
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Youve taken up the arrogance seat imo this round with all your 'cool videos' and 'exciting stories' about Denial.
In all fairness, my 'cool videos' (thanks) and 'exciting stories' (mehh) brought the forums back from the dead.

I've always maintained that I started Denial to bring more alliances into the game to keep things interesting. When things got boring (or, more specifically, when I got bored) I spent time amusing myself. And tbh - more people liked the videos than they did dislike, so I'm glad I was able to amuse others in the process of keeping myself entertained.
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:43   #19
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
and who the **** is game?
your sister or something?
I wish Game was my sister
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:45   #20
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

If Game is the master at politics, you're the Uncle at McDonalds!
Unread 10 May 2008, 14:57   #21
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I liked Kennys videos and stuff. It's far more fun for the casual observer when alliances are boasting and growling at each other over AD.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 15:45   #22
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:

Then...

How un-bitter you are eh? If you really weren't bitter you wouldn't be posting these not-so-subtle remindings in the first place..
Some might even say that you're in denial..
Unread 10 May 2008, 16:06   #23
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Then...

In a funny kind of way, I think you need to thank your own 'allies' for the turn around. If NoX had followed through with their initial plan of hitting you with us, I VERY much doubt any other alliances would have helped us.

I think the current landscape speaks volumes for how the rest of the universe feels that you and NoX have conduced yourselves for the past week.

First of all we have NoX 'wanting' to hit you, but then not, and then deciding to whore you to #1. Secondly we have you just simply turning a blind eye to the actions that were unfolding behind your backs (actions that you were more than aware of)

I think the community expected NoX to either go for the win, or Denial to then assert themselves as the real round winners by beating their chest at their potential backstabbers. None of this happened, so alliances were forced to make their own fun
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 16:22   #24
Kenny

I think the main concern with taking action against NoX or visa versa was the idea that should they turn on their only allies of the round - it would make it VERY difficult for another alliance to trust them again.

So yeah - if it's just for the 'entertaining of the masses' that denox falls apart - what's the point? NoX aren't in a brilliant position because of the Expl8t debacle which, funnily enough, affected Denial too (although we believed it to be Asc responsible for the longest of times), and it's harder for an alliance to approach people and say "help us win" than it is to say "lets work together to beat the people who are currently winning".

Mind you, if I went into a lot more detail now, you wouldn't all get to moan at me when I produce my eor summary.
Unread 10 May 2008, 16:33   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
How un-bitter you are eh? If you really weren't bitter you wouldn't be posting these not-so-subtle remindings in the first place..
Some might even say that you're in denial..
He's quite right, it's pretty funny how not too long ago 7 alliances teamed up to hit Asc and now these same alliances are helping them to win.
Unread 10 May 2008, 17:02   #26
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx

Agreed. They're reason enough for not letting Denial win.
Unread 10 May 2008, 17:31   #27
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
He's quite right, it's pretty funny how not too long ago 7 alliances teamed up to hit Asc and now these same alliances are helping them to win.
What goes around comes around? .. I mean.. Denial has been surfing the "lets not let NewDawn win 3 in a row" wave all round, and now they are suffering at the hands of the "lets not let Denial win" movement. Its standard planetarion mumbojumbo.. its nothing new, and there is nothing 'funny' bout it.

PS. From a spectator point of view (albeit hopeing Asc wins): Asc couldn't of asked for better PR than what Kenny is giving them. Kennys random display of arrogance/boredom puts them outside the limelight. :|
Unread 10 May 2008, 18:14   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Regardless of the tone of the posts above, this game is far from over. "You should have done X or Y" and "how the **** are people letting you get away with that" is pretty irrelevant in a head to head fight to the finish - which is what this round has turned into.

The key point is who is motivated and disciplined enough to win it will have a very good chance and we shall see how plays out in the coming days. It's also about the attitude of each alliance's membership and I expect only the best from my Ascendancy colleagues.
Unread 10 May 2008, 19:22   #29
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I think the majority of the universe really doesnt care whether asc or denial win, they're more interested in providing good entertainment for the members by making the top-spot an unusually close race.

Personally im hoping for a 1v1 fight between asc and denial so that the end can be decided on the skills of the members/officers rather than the size of their respective blocks.

So I call for a motion (yes i know this isn't the senate!) that from tomorrow onwards the two top allies go to battling it out alone, with other alliances returning to gal raiding or respective wars for lower positions.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 20:47   #30
snuffy
crowbarhunter

snuffy is an unknown quantity at this point

Denial should seduce somebody =D
snuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2008, 21:16   #31
Villeh

Quote:

Then...

Its just like making a choice in a political election. It's often not so much about voting for the one you really trust and love, as much as voting for "The Lesser of 2 Evils", and at this moment for a lot of PA players, STOOM is a lesser evil than Denial.

PS: I found your stories and videos very amusing, GJ!

* We do not exist *
Unread 10 May 2008, 21:29   #32
Villeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
I think the community expected NoX to either go for the win, or Denial to then assert themselves as the real round winners by beating their chest at their potential backstabbers. None of this happened, so alliances were forced to make their own fun

I for one am very disappointed in NoX. Sure I can understand their reluctance to break the block they have with Denial, but really, it's PA, it's about WAR and it's about WINNING. They SO should have gone for the Win...

Quote:
I think the main concern with taking action against NoX or visa versa was the idea that should they turn on their only allies of the round - it would make it VERY difficult for another alliance to trust them again.
Making it difficult for other alliances to trust them in the future????? LOL Come the F K on!!! PA is played round by round, loyalties switch and fluctuates, this is how it's been for 26 rounds, doubt it'll be any different next round. If anything, I think other alliances would have had more respect for NoX next time around if they had chosen to go for the Win.

I might be wrong, but I'l stand by what I think

* We do not exist *
Unread 10 May 2008, 22:30   #33
snuffy
crowbarhunter

snuffy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh
Its just like making a choice in a political election. It's often not so much about voting for the one you really trust and love, as much as voting for "The Lesser of 2 Evils", and at this moment for a lot of PA players, STOOM is a lesser evil than Denial.

PS: I found your stories and videos very amusing, GJ!
didn't u go to sunday school? voting for those u trust and love is a recipe for disaster.
snuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 00:58   #34
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Regardless of the tone of the posts above, this game is far from over. "You should have done X or Y" and "how the **** are people letting you get away with that" is pretty irrelevant in a head to head fight to the finish - which is what this round has turned into.
How you can possibly say its a head to head finish it beyond me! If it was head to head then it would be Denial vs Asc, yet its not, the numbers are massed towards the Asc side of the war. Don't get me wrong, its good that an alliance has finally got some balls to challenge the #1 spot, but in my opinion it should of been done 2/3 weeks ago, so that then, once all is a level playing field, alliances could pit their witts against eachother, rather than 1week before round end decide to do it, although effective, its cowardly.

Denial win for me, they have played the best game, bought in new players, i've not seen any posts from HC other than banter etc (fu all who slate Kenny for making videos etc, the boards are ****in boring!).

I hate everything Asc stand for, they think their a step above everyone else, with a playerbase full of egos, and a PR team which stinks of bigheaded bullshit. So yeah, don't deserve the win.
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 02:53   #35
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
How you can possibly say its a head to head finish it beyond me! If it was head to head then it would be Denial vs Asc, yet its not, the numbers are massed towards the Asc side of the war. Don't get me wrong, its good that an alliance has finally got some balls to challenge the #1 spot, but in my opinion it should of been done 2/3 weeks ago, so that then, once all is a level playing field, alliances could pit their witts against eachother, rather than 1week before round end decide to do it, although effective, its cowardly.

Denial win for me, they have played the best game, bought in new players, i've not seen any posts from HC other than banter etc (fu all who slate Kenny for making videos etc, the boards are ****in boring!).

I hate everything Asc stand for, they think their a step above everyone else, with a playerbase full of egos, and a PR team which stinks of bigheaded bullshit. So yeah, don't deserve the win.
Oh my word what are you thinking? First of all lets start on how have Denial played the best round? they were in an early war allied with Nox against ND/jenova, except from that which died after about a week of fighting they have had a free run of roiding while not being hit, in fact their allies Nox got hit a lot more. At the same time the entire universe decided to hit asc along with the usual targetting, happy days, it was actually quite funny and may well have been the thing that woke us up and got us going...

Quite franky I hear this thing about us asc are apparently above all/bigheaded all the time.. but at least its interesting, without us even kenny's admittedy decent ( you love me Kenny) videos wouldn't hold this board up

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 03:52   #36
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan
Oh my word what are you thinking? First of all lets start on how have Denial played the best round? they were in an early war allied with Nox against ND/jenova, except from that which died after about a week of fighting they have had a free run of roiding while not being hit, in fact their allies Nox got hit a lot more.
Wrong. If you want to compare incoming #'s after the round we certainly can. Any Denial member can tell you how much incs we have had though.
Unread 11 May 2008, 04:04   #37
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
Wrong. If you want to compare incoming #'s after the round we certainly can. Any Denial member can tell you how much incs we have had though.
Well as soon as you find me a Nox officer/HC who will happily say "yes we dropped dramatically down the rankings miserably while Denial actually recieved more incs than us and stayed top..." i will happily take your word as law, at their expense ofc...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 07:15   #38
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
Does people still count how many incomings an alliance get over 1 round? I thought that in the end it was the score on the scoreboard that mattered.

I honestly want Stoom to win, because Denial have played a rotten game, pushing politics in front of them instead of taking the battle to their enemies.
Unread 11 May 2008, 10:20   #39
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think maybe your hate is clouding your judgement.

P.S. What PR team?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 10:48   #40
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Alliances have PR teams?

:w-hat:
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 10:56   #41
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Thing is with kenny's videos and as funny as they were, they were wrought of arrogance and a belief that they had already won the round as alot of people believed. If they do win the round then well done (you don't deserve it). AS for backing stoom, at the end of the day alliances will gang up on top dog in order to keep things interesting and a sucess for stoom will bode well for planetarions future by showing that the game can indeed produce suprises and overturn huge leads. So forget about it being between denial and stoom and just back an ideal that the war isn't over until kenny actually makes a vaild point!

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 11:15   #42
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel
If they do win the round then well done (you don't deserve it).
They don't? If they win, they beat what was put in front of them including a serious late round challenge backed up by a resurgent ND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel
AS for backing stoom, at the end of the day alliances will gang up on top dog in order to keep things interesting and a sucess for stoom will bode well for planetarions future by showing that the game can indeed produce suprises and overturn huge leads.
Damn straight. It's fun to watch. <3
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 20:07   #43
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

ElAlan, your missing my point completely, what i said was, Ascendancy have waited til now to hit Denial, when people were begging alliances to do it atleast 2/3 weeks ago, although this tactic works as their working with others, but would have been less cowardly if they had of done it 2/3 weeks ago, then fought on a level playing field, and don't talk about alliances using alliances, Asc are using alliances at the moment, knowing that them alliances are helping them gain what could be #1 position,so its no war, its just a large amount of alliances taking Denial big guys out in an attempt to boost Ascendancy's ego even further.
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 20:57   #44
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
ElAlan, your missing my point completely, what i said was, Ascendancy have waited til now to hit Denial, when people were begging alliances to do it atleast 2/3 weeks ago, although this tactic works as their working with others, but would have been less cowardly if they had of done it 2/3 weeks ago, then fought on a level playing field, and don't talk about alliances using alliances, Asc are using alliances at the moment, knowing that them alliances are helping them gain what could be #1 position,so its no war, its just a large amount of alliances taking Denial big guys out in an attempt to boost Ascendancy's ego even further.
hahahahahaha.

Seriously, i peed a little.
H1TMANish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 21:12   #45
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

well i haven't followed the politics much this round, but don't know why STOOM should deserve the win more then DENIAL. from my point of view DENIAL deserves it even more then STOOM simply cause they dont' have half the entire universe backing them up.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2008, 21:19   #46
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR
well i haven't followed the politics much this round, but don't know why STOOM should deserve the win more then DENIAL. from my point of view DENIAL deserves it even more then STOOM simply cause they dont' have half the entire universe backing them up.
Now now, let's not forget that we also had half of the universe teaming up on STOOM alone for weird, unproven accusations cheating. Also, Denial are married with Nox since PT 0.

However, time will tell how it turns out, there is no "x deserves it more than y" at all.
Unread 11 May 2008, 21:51   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The teamup on denial lasted for one night...which coincidentally is as long as the teamup on ascendancy lasted and with about half the alliances heh.
Unread 11 May 2008, 21:57   #48
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Denial are married with Nox since PT -72

FYP

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2008, 00:09   #49
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Take out DENIAL and STOOM ==> Randomly select two other top-tier alliances.
And voila!

The same discussion (some of) you had a few years ago. If that isnt progress, I dont know what is.

<comment from a retired point-of-view>
Unread 12 May 2008, 01:26   #50
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Take out DENIAL and STOOM ==> Randomly select two other top-tier alliances.
And voila!

The same discussion (some of) you had a few years ago. If that isnt progress, I dont know what is.

<comment from a retired point-of-view>
Touche'

AD is always blurred with a huge sense of deja vu

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote