User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Apr 2008, 16:27   #201
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Stop being so bitter about zik wish, if they are so good why didnt you go them.
Ziks aint hard to roid if you try properly, and theyre shit at attacking.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 16:34   #202
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Can't blame religfree for not understanding what elalan meant, his previous post has to be one of the longest sentences known to mankind, and using commas everywhere, instead of proper punctuation, made it quite tedious to read, so perhaps like me, he decided not to read, the final part.
About as tedious as reading on forums about how we should all be using proper punctuation i'd guess...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 16:42   #203
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I'm just saving JBG/mz/etc the hassle of having to teach you how to become a better poster. They like to do things like that you know, unless the poster is in ascendancy.

and isildurx... you've opened a can of worms there Everyone brace yourselves for a huge wishmaster rant and sob story.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 16:48   #204
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Punctuation is the best invention since the zipper. Or maybe the other way around, I forget.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 16:58   #205
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Punctuation is the best invention since the zipper. Or maybe the other way around, I forget.
Yeah true, they both make it easier to see where a cock begins and ends...
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 16:58   #206
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

best invention has always been: http://www.puplifedogblog.com/photoc...og-costume.jpg

Anyways.. looks like the inc is over for most of STOOMTHEREVIVAL so can the whining thread end yet? or can this be used for a collaborative planned raid on denial?
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 17:07   #207
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Lol whos gonna hit Denial, that would mean the rest of the alliances in pa(not counting asc) would do something right!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 17:13   #208
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

if i were a bc still i wouldnt mind putting them up.. think stuff has become a bit boring nowerdays for your average bc though, especially when hc tell you not to do this or that.. roids are roids. Also seems shit when you cant just hit #1 ally over and over like you want to .. hence why i suggested the t5 galaxy bashings when i was in jenova. Hitting 4:4 etc was actually quite fun on the whole.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:03   #209
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Why did those allies target Penis-Allianz! aswell?

All they got was salvage for us :-)
Thx

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 20:03   #210
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about

I guess all that I have to say on this topic is: Stoom cheated and tricked me into crashing all of my ships on them =(
[ND]Balor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 21:09   #211
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

damn jungle. you're just bitter, deal with it. and go back to mel or some shit.

and thanks to darkheart; you reminded me of how shit people playing PA are, I stopped reading your posts cause they were just utter shit.

last but not least; asc/stoom is the only good thing that has arrived in PA since r4.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 21:44   #212
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator
last but not least; asc/stoom is the only good thing that has arrived in PA since r4.
yea well done for filling the final stereotypical role within any community "the bad guys" which never actually amount to doing anything. Every round its the same boring shit .. asc might do this or that.. every tactic or loop hole they find is exploited yet still gets them no further. Maybe it livened up the game once upon a time but to be frank its just yawn now.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 21:57   #213
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Hmm, so asc is badguys for being the first to xp-wh0re, for being the first to dist-wh0re, for being the first to send structurekillers and being the first to actually use covert operations? Sorry, ofc i ment being the first to "exploit every tactic or loop hole they find"...

So much for welcoming innovation in a dying game.

As for Achi's comment on ToF probably being in on this; they were, they targetted my gal and a couple other planets.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:02   #214
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkee
yea well done for filling the final stereotypical role within any community "the bad guys" which never actually amount to doing anything.
You fail to understand the problem. Our problem is that there's nowhere near enough of us. A lot of people this round started playing without much intention of really playing. A lot of others get really half-assed unless they're like top 50. And a lot of people (most of these were the guys who lost roids last night) go to bed and sleep for eight hours instead of trying to cover their incs.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:18   #215
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

JBG: How do you think the person (expl8t?) you got the logins from acquired them?
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:26   #216
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have no idea. They weren't the first passwords I'd been given and I'm sure they won't be the last. Possibly he was involved in running an arbiter those individuals had used and had their passwords from there (that's how I got the last password I had) or someone had given him the passwords because they didn't like their alliance or he'd just seen then mispasted somewhere or anything like that. As it happens when expl8t pmed me originally I was literally closing down irc. By the time I'd returned he had been kicked from ascendancy and we didn't speak again. To be honest I didn't really think much of it, I don't demand to know precisely where every piece of intel I receive has come from (nor would I even be told in certain cases I imagine).

Theamion sums it up rather more succintly.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:26   #217
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Let me answer this 'How the **** should he know, or care?'
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:30   #218
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

If you take cash for something you sell, and you know the cash is stolen/bad you are doing something who isn't legal.

JBG dosnt wanna know how he gets the password because he dont wanna belive they are achived in a way thats not very good.

Thats called playing the innocent card. But I think its kinda used up now.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:32   #219
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Let me answer this 'How the **** should he know, or care?'
I didn't ask him to know, I asked what he thought. And I'm not sure 'how he cares' so sorry I can't help you further.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:36   #220
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
If you take cash for something you sell, and you know the cash is stolen/bad you are doing something who isn't legal.

JBG dosnt wanna know how he gets the password because he dont wanna belive they are achived in a way thats not very good.

Thats called playing the innocent card. But I think its kinda used up now.
in a legal sense information is not equal to money, so your analogy fails.

like you do.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:42   #221
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
yea well done for filling the final stereotypical role within any community "the bad guys" which never actually amount to doing anything. Every round its the same boring shit .. asc might do this or that.. every tactic or loop hole they find is exploited yet still gets them no further. Maybe it livened up the game once upon a time but to be frank its just yawn now.
Heh. From a spectator perspective (with a little bias on accord of actually finding less retards in Asc than in any other current alliance): Why the **** is this still about Ascendancy? Why are they the bad guys? Why do people even care about them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_****ing_moron
LOL THEY ARE EVAHL!1 OMIGAWD, AND ARE WINNING THE ROUND
Oh really? Let me paint you a picture using WW2 analogy. If say the conflict is Denial/NoX vs. ND/Misc vs. Ascendancy. You have Denial/NoX being the allies, ND/Misc being ze germans, and then u have Ascendancy being the random rock lying idle on the ground (maybe hopeing that someone trips over it, break their necks and die a horrible death). They are in sixth position. SIXTH! Not even the carebears care about sixth. Its pathetic that when a halfdecent attack happens it doesnt even make a difference at all.*

* = Blackbashing/jerome-hating has a certain comic value, I must admit.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:42   #222
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
in a legal sense information is not equal to money, so your analogy fails.

like you do.
That really depends how you got the information now doesnt it?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:51   #223
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Stop being so bitter about zik wish, if they are so good why didnt you go them.
Ziks aint hard to roid if you try properly, and theyre shit at attacking.
As newt pointed out.. stfu

I was zik, but was changed to etd at pt44 by PA admins.

I ll refrain from tellin ghte hearthbreaking story for now. its just too much for me

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 22:55   #224
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
I like your analogy. Here's a better one that we've all heard of from a game monopoly! "The bank has made an error in your favour. Please collect two hundred pounds". Does anyone give that money back?

Quote:
I didn't know because I wasn't told and the person who passed the passwords on to me got kicked the next day so I never spoke with him again. Any wrongdoing that was committed, if in fact it was, I have no idea if it was, was committed without my knowledge, approval, consent or encouragement. To be honest I can't quite remember what I said at the time and I've lost my logs so I'll ask jester when he's bored one day if I said anything to him about it and I'll let you know!
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 23:00   #225
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I like your analogy. Here's a better one that we've all heard of from a game monopoly! "The bank has made an error in your favour. Please collect two hundred pounds". Does anyone give that money back?
Why you need to justify this action is beyond me though, so I wouldnt even bother if I was you. Comparing stolen cash to stolen passwords in a retarded onlinegame fails on its own accord tbh.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 23:19   #226
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'd agree that I don't have to. Consider some of the utterly surreal charges that were leveled at us to justify targetting us with seven alliances and banning alliance members from deffing their galmates I'd like to get as much of this out in the open in order to expose the sanctimonious bullshit of as many people as possible.

My favourite accusation was that we report fake defcalls. I mean seriously, we don't even bother reporting our own def calls.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 00:32   #227
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I'd agree that I don't have to. Consider some of the utterly surreal charges that were leveled at us to justify targetting us with seven alliances and banning alliance members from deffing their galmates I'd like to get as much of this out in the open in order to expose the sanctimonious bullshit of as many people as possible.

My favourite accusation was that we report fake defcalls. I mean seriously, we don't even bother reporting our own def calls.
yeah yeah we are ascendancy, we sleep while you guys organise def, we play with ourselfs, while you guys sms for defence, we are gods gift to pa without an effort

YET we seem to all be online 24/7 spend 18 hours each day talking about pa strategy and spend the time between rounds, planning how to twist the rules, or the game in order to find loop holes or bugs to benefit our planets

but WE ARE ASCENDANCY so we dont try but still do well and are a big fat threatening force... and no im not just talking about alki.....

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 00:35   #228
JonnyBGood
Banned

No I meant I don't bother reporting my own gal's asc def calls. I just use the ingame screen, our system was messy enough anyways.

Thanks for making a mountain out of a molehill though. I'll call you if I ever need some construction work done with minimal materials.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 00:44   #229
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
No I meant I don't bother reporting my own gal's asc def calls. I just use the ingame screen, our system was messy enough anyways.

Thanks for making a mountain out of a molehill though. I'll call you if I ever need some construction work done with minimal materials.

Unread 29 Apr 2008, 00:55   #230
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I didn't know because I wasn't told and the person who passed the passwords on to me got kicked the next day so I never spoke with him again. Any wrongdoing that was committed, if in fact it was, I have no idea if it was, was committed without my knowledge, approval, consent or encouragement. To be honest I can't quite remember what I said at the time and I've lost my logs so I'll ask jester when he's bored one day if I said anything to him about it and I'll let you know!
There's an amusing irony here. Expl8t left Ascendancy on his own accord because he didn't feel we were doing enough with our intel. I received the logins at about the same time as JBG did, but I didn't care enough to actually use them at the time. Expl8t logged in, saw that HORRORS OF HORRORS, Gate was scanning for ND! And at the same time as he had full member access to #ascendancy! To be fair, it was controversial among other members, but people that actually paid attention to #ascendancy were well aware of Gate's position. Expl8t became just another guy in a long line of people to bitch to me about it.

I didn't take him very seriously, he complained that his intel abilities weren't being used actively enough by the alliance and said that perhaps another alliance would be more appropriate for him. I didn't disagree. He left the tag, I removed his Munin access.

I hope he find an alliance where his cock is serviced more actively.

(Incidentally I ended up kicking Gate just to stop people from moaning to me about it. Sorry man )
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 02:31   #231
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I hope he find an alliance where his cock is serviced more actively.
An asc member mocking someone for having too big an ego/e-cock? Hilarious stuff. Its true what they say, asc are teh funny!

On a side note, wish brought expl8t into excessum to do intel - he didn't half whine and moan about cabeza's intel skillz All that said, expl8t is pretty fantastic at intel (for whatever reasons) so... guess he has the right to expect decent tools if he's going to waste his time on it.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 07:10   #232
[ND]Kar

[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice

kudos to CBA for his analysis. not that i've ever been in asc, but from what i seem to see on the boards and in the rankings round after round, seems about dead on.
For me
And I'm Feeling Good
[ND]Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 08:23   #233
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Consider some of the utterly surreal charges that were leveled at us to justify targetting us with seven alliances and banning alliance members from deffing their galmates I'd like to get as much of this out in the open in order to expose the sanctimonious bullshit of as many people as possible.
One mans "sanctimonious bullshit" is another mans "3rd rate attempt at politics which is evidently very successful within this community".

If its permissible to use logins that you have acquired by whatever means for whatever purpose (on the basis that this is a war game), why is it not permissible to use sanctimonious bullshit for whatever purpose (on the basis that this is a war game)?
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 08:31   #234
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
One mans "sanctimonious bullshit" is another mans "3rd rate attempt at politics which is evidently very successful within this community".
I find your definition of success strange and confusing
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 08:53   #235
Munkee
Dictator

expl8t went to jenova? as "Whatever" ?

i like playing guess who
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 08:54   #236
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
I find your definition of success strange and confusing
Can I take your refusal to answer the question as a tacit acceptance of the fact that the two courses of action are equally valid? (Albeit to my mind equally deplorable, but then again, as has been pointed out time and time again, this is a war game and war is pretty deplorable)!
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 09:13   #237
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Can I take your refusal to answer the question as a tacit acceptance of the fact that the two courses of action are equally valid?
You can take it however you please. Personally, I have absolutely no opinions on what is "permissable" (your word) when playing Planetarion, as long as it is within the EULA.

What I find interesting is whether actions are tactically and strategically valid, and since you could get every planet in the universe to attack every Ascendancy planet for the duration of every round from now until the end of time and it still wouldn't stop us from doing it again. What exactly did people hope to achieve?

What sort of threat is giving someone a bit of incoming? "Don't login to our website or we'll play Planetarion with you!"

If you'd sent some thugs around to my house and beaten the crap out of me, I might have reconsidered. As it stands, you all just seem a bit spastic.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 09:21   #238
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

If you'd sent some thugs around to my house and beaten the crap out of me, I might have reconsidered. As it stands, you all just seem a bit spastic.
I d rather get some thugs over for a good fight than to get my nigthsleep ruined by stupid incs!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 09:22   #239
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
You can take it however you please.
Personally speaking, id have rather brushed it off, tried to understand how the breach occurred, and then gone back to trying to hit Denial (I am currently defending a STOOM member against Denial atm), but what /I/ would personally do doesn't matter.

As for ND, well we have suffered as a result of committing an even more heinous crime: namely winning two rounds in a row, so for rnd 26 at least sane tactics or strategy is pretty pointless.

JBG and the rest of you lot should have AT LEAST expected seven alliances worth of incoming and a load of "sanctimonious bullshit" so why post a load of nonsense complaining about it!?

That just seems a bit... "spastic" to me.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 09:23   #240
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You can take it however you please. Personally, I have absolutely no opinions on what is "permissable" (your word) when playing Planetarion, as long as it is within the EULA.

What I find interesting is whether actions are tactically and strategically valid, and since you could get every planet in the universe to attack every Ascendancy planet for the duration of every round from now until the end of time and it still wouldn't stop us from doing it again. What exactly did people hope to achieve?

What sort of threat is giving someone a bit of incoming? "Don't login to our website or we'll play Planetarion with you!"

Imo it's not a threat, its a sign of a disgruntled community......
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 09:31   #241
Banned
Banned

Quote:
JBG and the rest of you lot should have AT LEAST expected seven alliances worth of incoming and a load of "sanctimonious bullshit" so why post a load of nonsense complaining about it!?

That just seems a bit... "spastic" to me.
Except we're not complaining about it. We're just pointing out that someone is lying. Gather twice as many alliances and attack us for whatever reason next time. We won't complain about that, just respect our right to point out that lying liars are exactly that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinho
Imo it's not a threat, its a sign of a disgruntled community......
Oh noes, something we do might cause disgruntlement. What's next, discontent?
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 09:36   #242
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
We won't complain about that, just respect our right to point out that lying liars are exactly that.
Go for it.
But in the context of this forum, community and game, you may find that pissing up a flagpole is considerably more productive and rewarding in the long term, and I for one would find it much more amusing to read about.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 09:50   #243
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Except we're not complaining about it. We're just pointing out that someone is lying. Gather twice as many alliances and attack us for whatever reason next time. We won't complain about that, just respect our right to point out that lying liars are exactly that.

Oh noes, something we do might cause disgruntlement. What's next, discontent?

so basically you are complaining about it

Unread 29 Apr 2008, 10:02   #244
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
LOOK AT ME, I'M SO CLEVER, I'M POSTING ON AD COMPLAINING ABOUT COMPLAINING. IT'S SO META. THE FACT THAT THE ENTIRE DISCUSSION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND HAS GONE COMPLETELY OVER MY HEAD IS IRRELEVANT.
Sure dude, whatever.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 10:41   #245
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Sure dude, whatever.
and its all about you

Unread 29 Apr 2008, 10:45   #246
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, in fact, this topic is all about us. This can be seen from the fact that the entire topic has in fact been about us. But I guess I'm expecting too much if I thought the first would somehow logically follow from the second.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 11:20   #247
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
and its all about you
Isn't AD short for Ascendancy Discussions? Have I been misinformed?
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 11:49   #248
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
best invention has always been: http://www.puplifedogblog.com/photoc...og-costume.jpg

Anyways.. looks like the inc is over for most of STOOMTHEREVIVAL so can the whining thread end yet? or can this be used for a collaborative planned raid on denial?
THAT IS AWESOME! Officially my new MSN picture.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 11:55   #249
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

If its permissible to use logins that you have acquired by whatever means for whatever purpose (on the basis that this is a war game), why is it not permissible to use sanctimonious bullshit for whatever purpose (on the basis that this is a war game)?
You use the word pemissible like I've gone to the multihunters complaining about getting some incoming ingame. I can assure you I did not. I'm just pointing out that somewhere along the line someone either got incredibly retarded and made one of our previously mentioned mountains out of molehills or decided to make up some lies about what I, or people in my alliance, may have done. Perhaps you'd like to admit that lies were made up and they were very successful and we can all have a good quick wank and move on.
Unread 29 Apr 2008, 15:08   #250
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Quote:
Perhaps you'd like to admit that lies were made up and they were very successful and we can all have a good quick wank and move on.
I have not made up any lies about you guys, but if you are asking me whether some people on the internet said spiteful and hurtful things about some others in a rival faction, then yeah, I think there is a good chance that they have.

Now go forth and challenge the next person you are seeking justice from!