User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 26 May 2006, 08:28   #1
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future
bye

The current round is not quite over but I made my choice considering the following rounds already. I know I don't have that much fun playing anymore cause I have a lot of other things to do leaving less time for this game. This thought have been in my mind for quite a while already.

Time to thank people then. First of all, special thanks to Almeida, Spezies, Caut, ChaosFear and Frosty (and everyone else I can't remember now), you guys rocked in the gal of round 11. We weren't that high ranked galaxy but it was the most fun round ever for me I think.

Thanks to ND for providing a home in r11 & r12. Greets to Gate, h3ll, flying_so_low, Xomaz etc. Thanks to Ascendancy and Omen ppl aswell.

Most of all thanks to everyone in eXilition for just... everything. The list of people is too long, you all rock.

- a bit sad Hude who is playing this round to the end before logging out

edit: oh, and thanks to 1up for being a great alliance to fight against, respect.

Last edited by Hude; 26 May 2006 at 08:36.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 08:35   #2
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve
Re: bye

hope you come back some time
/me salutes

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
clau777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 08:35   #3
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Bye bye :/
Was nice to know you ... atleast a little :P

PS! Where i get the nekkid pics of Lordi?
Unread 26 May 2006, 08:52   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Great having had you around, Hude.
Good luck.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 09:03   #5
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think you're leaving IRC. We won't let you!
Unread 26 May 2006, 09:11   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

only got to know you a bit in insomnia r14, but you seem like a genuinely nice guy

hope RL brings you more fun than PA m8

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 09:21   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 09:31   #8
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Laters, hope you will return to us soon :crazyxmas:

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 09:32   #9
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 26 May 2006, 10:09   #10
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Sad to see you go r11 was great fun indeed even though we got our asses spanked regularly ^^

ah well; expect me to pester u on IRC (if u disappear for too long, don't forget i got your phone # ) from time to time

Was fun playing with you, good luck for your rl.
Unread 26 May 2006, 11:16   #11
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck irl hude, was lovely getting to speak to you... and you still owe me a r12 cath CR fleet. <3
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 13:08   #12
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Was fun being in a gal with you this round.
And remember its better to call a taxi then walk 7km.
Unread 26 May 2006, 14:18   #13
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

later hude, be back from time to time
and gl in rl
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 18:27   #14
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Don't think you're leaving IRC. We won't let you!
I did :P

Hude you have been a great partner in crime (when your not sleeping all the time) hope to see you around the block. Maybe I will just sms you at 4:00 am just for kicks
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 22:22   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you've been a very respectable guy hude, take care

and you rgat, you sly bastard
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2006, 22:44   #16
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Damnit Hude, you can't leave. You don't have permission from HC.

NitinA

PS You *better* be around on iRC!
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2006, 01:17   #17
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sad to c u leave. U ve been a great asset for Omen this round.

Hope to c u around on irc, and that u get time to play PA again for real later.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 11:51   #18
h3ll

h3ll is an unknown quantity at this point

Hude buddy sad to see u go!

gl irl
h3ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 07:09   #19
jian_yee
PGLee

jian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to behold

sad to see u leave, bye bye
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 17:20   #20
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye Hude, hope RL goes nice on you

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote