User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:15   #51
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: lokken and his admins bs

mek, it appears you were so affraid of this nub ally that came from the "dusty shithole" that you had to block with ND everytime they gained a decent lead, in order to bring them down to your level.

p.s. is THIS what it takes for ins to finish a round?heh. pld
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:31   #52
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
1up have a history of backstabbing people? A little less of the personal insults on both sides please guys.
i talked about sid, not 1up its mearly was a sidenote of the lack of trust vs him some ppl should have nowadays

but ppl never learn, or what?
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:45   #53
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
i talked about sid, not 1up its mearly was a sidenote of the lack of trust vs him some ppl should have nowadays

but ppl never learn, or what?
Most people on the forums would be intrigued for you to provide truth of any deed Sid has committed that might give reasonable doubt with regards to his trustworthyness. I think you'll find the majority opinion of people in PA (not just on AD) is that Sid is a man of his word and has never given cause for people to think that he cannot be trusted.

I.E. Put up or shut up

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:51   #54
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Most people on the forums would be intrigued for you to provide truth of any deed Sid has committed that might give reasonable doubt with regards to his trustworthyness. I think you'll find the majority opinion of people in PA (not just on AD) is that Sid is a man of his word and has never given cause for people to think that he cannot be trusted.

I.E. Put up or shut up
i have been around this game long enough to know that slick words isnt the same as the truth

and why the hell is ti always me who have to prove stuff? prove me wrong for once instead of just do bs talk :/
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:54   #55
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

and why the hell is ti always me who have to prove stuff? prove me wrong for once instead of just do bs talk :/
What's the criteria for having proved it false?
Unread 25 May 2006, 14:56   #56
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i have been around this game long enough to know that slick words isnt the same as the truth

As absence of evidence is not evidence of absence the burden of proof lies with he who can give it!
Unread 25 May 2006, 15:01   #57
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

But evidence of absence would be to take every statement or even word Sid ever said, and prove he didn't lie.

Whilst proving he did just requires one example of where he lied.

So, I'd say he has the easier task, and we should start from the point where Sid is "clean" until otherwise proven.

That's just common sense.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
Unread 25 May 2006, 15:03   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
But evidence of absence would be to take every statement or even word Sid ever said, and prove he didn't lie.

Whilst proving he did just requires one example of where he did it.

So, I'd say he has the easier task, and we should start from the point where he's clean until otherwise proven.

That's just common sense.
Errr, that's what I said?
Unread 25 May 2006, 15:21   #59
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
1up have a history of backstabbing people? A little less of the personal insults on both sides please guys.
well, I just came back to PA, and i quit before 1up was ever formed.
But both, Zhil and SynSid not only have a history of backstabbing, but plotting politic afairs to backstab (Xanadu =/) But that has been long long time ago, when PA had many thouthands of people and about 300 clusters.... I am not sure about how things aer now, as both, gameplay and politics, had significantly changed since when i can remember it. Its much easier to control alliance of less then a hundred people as opposed to a powerblocks such as Damien and (was it....?) VANX that counted thouthands of members. Right now your strategies and politics could be easely concealed and/or disguised as something else.
Only one forever true faithfull alliance was between VtS and Fury. No other withstood the trial of time...
/ramble

P.S.: i know i need a serious spell checking. If i am, in any way, grammatically incorrect, i hubly beg your forgiveness...
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Unread 25 May 2006, 15:32   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
But both, Zhil and SynSid not only have a history of backstabbing, but plotting politic afairs to backstab (Xanadu =/)
That's why I specified 1up and not fury! They've been rather different in their respective styles of playing.

PS I don't remember Damien at all, what round was this?
Unread 25 May 2006, 15:42   #61
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
lol dont act as a noob just cos you are one you got roided cos you was fat not cos you where you or nd for that matter
If you or an alliancemate (let's say rain, shall we?) were to receive 57 incoming fleets from a particular group over 2 days of attacks, plus a lot more cancelled prelaunches when high eta defships were sent, you would not retaliate against that group at all?

Though of course I'm a noob so could be completely wrong! I wish I could rank as highly as you, and had such a grasp of ship stats and tactics, and knew how to run an alliance as well as you do, and could build a balanced fleet like you, and could DC or BC as well as you, and was as intelligent as you.

Quote:
it was nd why tried to nail us in the first place now you guys kiss 1up ass hard so you might get a t3 spot there is something for the historybooks
We have not targetted Omen in the last 2 days. I did remove 50% of the roids from the hostile planets in the top 3 gal that was hitting me yesterday though, and that happened to include omen's biggest planet. But that was his own fault for hitting ND repeatedly.

However, there is of course an innate preference towards people who treat you with respect, rather than arrogance, disdain and sheer rudeness.
Unread 25 May 2006, 15:47   #62
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
edit: ive always loved to see this, pa alliances call them the best in netgaming, they call alliances from other games incompetent. wake up, you guys think too much of yourselfs. the only alliance in pax that are considered any good are 1up, and yes other alliances from shitgames as pia can own here. this game isnt so special

eXi prooved that alliances here are just much blabla, 2rounds 2 wins.
Your forgetting the fact that its actually easier to make a splash in this game (and most others) than it is to maintain a level. If a new alliance emerges from elsewhere and has a solid and dedicated set of members they stand a good chance because no-one knows who they are, they have no enemies and most of all no expecations. If they do well then its a shock, if they struggle then no-ones surpised or even bothered. This means your able to sneak up, and your able to play without shackles and take risks you maybe wouldnt normally take

Also your memberbase could very well be alot more eager and less tired as they havent had to maintain their level for rounds after rounds.

I would imagine most of PA's top alliances could head over to another game and if they really wanted make an impact for a single round. If they could however maintain this into a second round and keep going round after round at that kind of level is another thing. Certainly in PA Exil have yet to prove they can compete in anything but the 'short sprint' they take part in or if Omen can keep it up for the rest of the round and into the next round and beyond
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 25 May 2006, 15:48   #63
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Glad i'm not the only one
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 May 2006, 15:49   #64
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
edit: ive always loved to see this, pa alliances call them the best in netgaming, they call alliances from other games incompetent. wake up, you guys think too much of yourselfs.
As far as I have remembered, I have never considered pia players any less skilled than PA players. If anything, they are probably more generally active with the lack of prelaunch and all that. I'd guess that the vast majority of 'serious' pia players are more active than pretty much anyone in ND, though I'd dispute the idea that they are particularly more skilled. Tesla seemed to agree in a post on your very own pia forums a while back, in fact.

Quote:
the only alliance in pax that are considered any good are 1up, and yes other alliances from shitgames as pia can own here. this game isnt so special
It's great how 1up got owned by Hydra in round 14, the ministry group in round 15 and Elysium in round 16, aye?

Quote:
eXi prooved that alliances here are just much blabla, 2rounds 2 wins.
eXilition are an excellent alliance. In fact, almost all of them I speak to are actually nice people, not arrogant twats like you would have people believe.. But isn't their pia memberbase built mainly out of Ðragons/LDK, plus an amount of PA only players. And last time I checked, Ðragons were hardly the worst alliance in pia.
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:05   #65
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Perhaps you should start justifying a reason why anyone would need to prove your crap to be lies. As far as anyone goes you are the laughing stock on this side of omen
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:08   #66
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
If
Though of course I'm a noob so could be completely wrong! I wish I could rank as highly as you, and had such a grasp of ship stats and tactics, and knew how to run an alliance as well as you do, and could build a balanced fleet like you, and could DC or BC as well as you, and was as intelligent as you.
well pls, the irony in that sentance kinda fails cos your set of stats sucks so hard that i hope they in the future use your advise on stats as an help how to not do it.
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:19   #67
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
That's why I specified 1up and not fury! They've been rather different in their respective styles of playing.

Damien was Durin the round right after NoS/Cell won the round (i forgot which one) and for about 60% of time were looking like they will win another one. And that was at the time when VtS/Fury strength was unquestionable... Damien was a powerblock that consisted mostly of NoS/Cell with few smaller alliances such as TSU (wich i was HC of at the time), probably SL (if they were still around at that time, this was when they slowly died off) and about 2 or 3 more smaller alliances. Thats when VtS/Fury blocked with (I might be terribly wrong on this, so pardon me if i am incorrect. it happened, what, like 5 years ago or so...) WP, Xanadu and Ely. there had been few weeks of confrontations between Damien and that new block, which Damien lost.

and 1up has same people leading it as Fury/VtS did, people dont change their stripes. No reason to drop a working strategies. And, eventho, i lack recent political information regarding situations in doubledigit rounds, i am entirely sure that 1up had put together some tactics that one might call cunning, other will call backstabing.

All in all, everything is a matter of prejudice, bias, and, afterwards, points of view.

Only emotion i remember by the time i came back to PA is strong antipathy for SynSid and Zhil and their crew. But that has been burned into me by rounds of conflicts with them.
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:25   #68
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

I am sure Nadar could elaborate more on Damien powerblock. My memory never been too good, and i been out of PA for such a long long time, that i might just have it all backward...
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:27   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Damien was Durin the round right after NoS/Cell won the round (i forgot which one) and for about 60% of time were looking like they will win another one. And that was at the time when VtS/Fury strength was unquestionable... Damien was a powerblock that consisted mostly of NoS/Cell with few smaller alliances such as TSU (wich i was HC of at the time), probably SL (if they were still around at that time, this was when they slowly died off) and about 2 or 3 more smaller alliances. Thats when VtS/Fury blocked with (I might be terribly wrong on this, so pardon me if i am incorrect. it happened, what, like 5 years ago or so...) WP, Xanadu and Ely. there had been few weeks of confrontations between Damien and that new block, which Damien lost.
It sounds like you're talking about r5 and putting in xanadu instead of BT but it's a bit confused heh.

Quote:
and 1up has same people leading it as Fury/VtS did, people dont change their stripes. No reason to drop a working strategies. And, eventho, i lack recent political information regarding situations in doubledigit rounds, i am entirely sure that 1up had put together some tactics that one might call cunning, other will call backstabing.
I would say cunning, I wouldn't call backstabbing. That's not a difference of scale or perspective mind, I genuinely have no recollection of 1up breaking a NAP or alliance they made since they started. Also it's just fury. I don't think anyone in a position of power in legion at any point is involved at HC level with 1up. Certainly none of BD, grendel or rampage are.
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:27   #70
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I am sure Nadar could elaborate more on Damien powerblock. My memory never been too good, and i been out of PA for such a long long time, that i might just have it all backward...
No, I can't. I didn't join NoS before r7.

Edit: I've never heard of Damien as the name of a powerblock anyway.
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:29   #71
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
If you or an alliancemate (let's say rain, shall we?) were to receive 57 incoming fleets from a particular group over 2 days of attacks, plus a lot more cancelled prelaunches when high eta defships were sent, you would not retaliate against that group at all?

We have not targetted Omen in the last 2 days. I did remove 50% of the roids from the hostile planets in the top 3 gal that was hitting me yesterday though, and that happened to include omen's biggest planet. But that was his own fault for hitting ND repeatedly.

However, there is of course an innate preference towards people who treat you with respect, rather than arrogance, disdain and sheer rudeness.
Oh come on Gate, you only get hit because you are the biggest def sink in ND, and thats a fact. You do take things a bit personal sometimes, but who cares eh
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:42   #72
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
No, I can't. I didn't join NoS before r7.

Edit: I've never heard of Damien as the name of a powerblock anyway.
Damien was before r7, for sure...
NoS was still around r7 ? Did they come back or something ? I remember them nonexistent when i quit.
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:43   #73
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
It sounds like you're talking about r5 and putting in xanadu instead of BT but it's a bit confused heh.
I might be. As i said. I remember brief instances. it happened so long ago. Please pardon any historical misinterpretations on my side. After all, i am still a newbie and an ideot
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:50   #74
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Damien was before r7, for sure...
NoS was still around r7 ? Did they come back or something ? I remember them nonexistent when i quit.
Your memory is crap. CELL and nos cooperated in r4 and 5, nos played continuously from r3 until r14. Neither of them were involved in Damien.

My logs say that:
<Jester> Damien is BDU, UV, LOST and TSU

This was during r4 (from nos private no less.)
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:51   #75
wakey
Hamster

Quote:

All in all, everything is a matter of prejudice, bias, and, afterwards, points of view.

Only emotion i remember by the time i came back to PA is strong antipathy for SynSid and Zhil and their crew. But that has been burned into me by rounds of conflicts with them.
TSU was Tsunami wasnt it. In which case I think I'm right in saying you disbanded in round 5ish. CELL and Nos Worked together during Round 4 and Round 5 although neither were considered to have won these rounds as far as I can recall. In fact the R5 Block which could be what your thinking of called NoCeX are considered to have been a fairly big failure and were slaughtered by WTF

It seems to me your getting a whole load of different peices of info and getting them mixed up. If Damian existed as a block I think it must have been one of the small blocks that werent really a factor or taken much notice of that existed around that kind of time
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:55   #76
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

I think this thread here, contrary to the other one, deserves to be closed now.

*edit* or renamed O_o

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
Unread 25 May 2006, 16:56   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

<Jester> Damien is BDU, UV, LOST and TSU

This was during r4 (from nos private no less.)
----
Correct.

collapsed mid round / late round.

Wouldnt ever consider it a powerblock though, but it certainly had more members than a powerblock these days.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:04   #78
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
I think this thread here, contrary to the other one, deserves to be closed now.

*edit* or renamed O_o
why?
you only post odd stuff in both anyway :/
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:06   #79
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Wouldnt ever consider it a powerblock though, but it certainly had more members than a powerblock these days.
Single alliances had more members than todays blocks though so thats somewhat of a given
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:08   #80
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Given that r4 had 180k accounts, that really doesn't suprise me
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:08   #81
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
TSU was Tsunami wasnt it. In which case I think I'm right in saying you disbanded in round 5ish. CELL and Nos Worked together during Round 4 and Round 5 although neither were considered to have won these rounds as far as I can recall. In fact the R5 Block which could be what your thinking of called NoCeX are considered to have been a fairly big failure and were slaughtered by WTF

It seems to me your getting a whole load of different peices of info and getting them mixed up. If Damian existed as a block I think it must have been one of the small blocks that werent really a factor or taken much notice of that existed around that kind of time
hmm... quite possibly. I shall repeat myself, I dont remember whole lot of details. I do, now, think i had it confused with NoCeX (as this mane i just reminder about with that post). Thank you for reminding me =)
also, as far as i remember, NoS/Cell did win one of the early rounds. possibly 4. At least what constituted as winning (having most galaxies in top X tagged [NoS] and [Cell]. But i might be wrong, i usually am
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:26   #82
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for reminding me =)
also, as far as i remember, NoS/Cell did win one of the early rounds. possibly 4. At least what constituted as winning (having most galaxies in top X tagged [NoS] and [Cell]. But i might be wrong, i usually am
Round 4 was never really decided, and the round was (gamewise) dull enough that no one really cared. Xanadu had top planet and galaxy, but only through roid donations from alliancemembers. I usually consider nos and Xanadu to be the winners (since they were NAPed the entire round and went into full cooperation the moment the round ended).
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:27   #83
Gate
;D!

Quote:
well pls, the irony in that sentance kinda fails cos your set of stats sucks so hard that i hope they in the future use your advise on stats as an help how to not do it.
For the love of God.

Maybe if you were to provide a basis for your argument, you would be able to help future stats creators to create a good set of stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Oh come on Gate, you only get hit because you are the biggest def sink in ND, and thats a fact. You do take things a bit personal sometimes, but who cares eh
Normally defsinks make sense if you're drawing out defence.

Why would you start mass launching on a planet in the middle of the day, with no other launches to take advantage of the fleets that were out? Just more and more launches on the same planet. And when I was actually online, the defensive fleets (all except one, in fact) were recalled within a tick of them being needed to. Not to mention that it was 6 small ND defence fleets that covered teh first wave consisting of 9 significantly sized attackers.

Doing that to any planet in ND is unaccaptable and will result in retaliation, as was seen by the primary offending galaxy.
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:30   #84
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Single alliances had more members than todays blocks though so thats somewhat of a given

I am fully aware of that. but not all played those rounds, so I pointed it out for them. I love the nubs u know

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:35   #85
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

"yes. im HC so if you roid me, i will turn my whole alliance against you!"
i wonder if you would have been so cocky if u didn't have ins/1up attacking omen exactly same day.
as a matter of fact, i wonder if you would ever have had the guts to target omen on your own during the whole round (as round-events show...NOT).so don't go all proud because you needed 1(2) other alliances so you could have your revenge.
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:38   #86
Wishmaster
LDK

Gate were waved because he had been V hostile.

Do I think it was a smart thing to do at that time from us... no.

Quote:
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:52   #87
XelNaga

Quote:
why?
you only post odd stuff in both anyway :/
Read the title. Then read the last (insert correct number) posts. Then go figure.

Either rename it to "discussion about early round alliances and support thread for the pointless discussion about who should/would have/has/will/was supposed to/had to/are noobs because they didn't hit 1up", or close it.

Unread 25 May 2006, 17:54   #88
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
Gate has not been HC of ND for 8 months.

Quote:
as a matter of fact, i wonder if you would ever have had the guts to target omen on your own during the whole round (as round-events show...NOT).so don't go all proud because you needed 1(2) other alliances so you could have your revenge.
If Gate had has his way we would never have gone back to hitting galaxies when Insomnia wouldn't cooperate. We would have been hitting you non stop for a good 2-3 weeks.

Next time please have some vague hope of knowing what you're talking about before you post.
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:58   #89
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i wonder if you would have been so cocky if u didn't have ins/1up attacking omen exactly same day.
spitting the dummy out ftw!

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 25 May 2006, 17:59   #90
robban1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Gate has not been HC of ND for 8 months.

If Gate had has his way we would never have gone back to hitting galaxies when Insomnia wouldn't cooperate. We would have been hitting you non stop for a good 2-3 weeks.

Next time please have some vague hope of knowing what you're talking about before you post.
well 1 vs 1 you would have lost that one
Unread 25 May 2006, 18:11   #91
Banned
Banned

Quote:
well 1 vs 1 you would have lost that one
Yeah, but I could've taken you all. Alone.
Unread 25 May 2006, 18:19   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Yeah, but I could've taken you all. Alone.
I would have fleetcaught you.
Unread 25 May 2006, 18:22   #93
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i knew it was really you last round you envious bastard
Unread 25 May 2006, 18:24   #94
voodoo
a pain

yay.asc rumble ftw. now why is that 'appreciated/ignored' and why is trolling frowned upon? same thing only better english
Unread 25 May 2006, 18:37   #95
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

problem solved!

offtopic!

random discussion!

probably a few people breaking the rules if I read through this properly!

there is another thread which I reopened after my **** up!

If JBG sees this can he move the relevant posts into the other thread as i've got to revise!

thread closed!