User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Mar 2010, 14:21   #101
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: are people serious?

I'm hereby volunteering to lead the inevitable block against whoever people want to hit. I don't know if this is ND for being #1, apprime for being #1 on average size and score or ascendancy for being ascendancy but whoever it is I'm here for you guys!
Unread 26 Mar 2010, 22:19   #102
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

oh well, I would look with suspicion at top100 first and wonder who actually has 20ish people or maybe more there and tries to play the under dog while waiting for those players to grow in value so they can actually win.

no-one cares about the 300 roiders.. they'r getting left behind slowly but surely atm they just give numbers/value for "propaganda" usage. Get real stats and then start using yer eyes would be my opinion. Give it a week and it should be clear who's downplaying and what.

unless you guys are just having a unfruitful debate here without looking at yer tools to see the real statistics instead of that useless alliance rank page what it really is at start aka completely and utterly useless for anything other than propaganda.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 01:24   #103
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm hereby volunteering to lead the inevitable block against whoever people want to hit. I don't know if this is ND for being #1, apprime for being #1 on average size and score or ascendancy for being ascendancy but whoever it is I'm here for you guys!
Before you start up with that project, why don't you at least make an attempt at one of your previous goals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I would hereby like to announce that Ascendancy will be taking matters into our own hands (as one should) and will level every fence gal we find that we have time to level.

Fear the reaper mother****ers.
I'd be more than willing to join your crusade against the wretched fence sitters, or have you found that you don't have time?

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 12:13   #104
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to assume the reason you're both so angry has something to do with the day and time you posted at
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 20:21   #105
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
oh well, I would look with suspicion at top100 first and wonder who actually has 20ish people or maybe more there and tries to play the under dog while waiting for those players to grow in value so they can actually win.
Did you look at your tools? Mine tell me the top 6 alliances have more or less the same amount of t100 players. Go pick one
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 21:59   #106
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Did you look at your tools? Mine tell me the top 6 alliances have more or less the same amount of t100 players. Go pick one
Doesn't that kinda make my point of wait and see how it goes if it is even in your books, instead of talking about anyone being better than others and needing a bandwagon hit... and it ofc depends on yer defination of more/less.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 27 Mar 2010, 22:44   #107
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Doesn't that kinda make my point of wait and see how it goes if it is even in your books, instead of talking about anyone being better than others and needing a bandwagon hit... and it ofc depends on yer defination of more/less.
I don't think the post at the top of this page about starting a block was meant seriously...
Unread 28 Mar 2010, 02:57   #108
rUl3r

Quote:
I thought you were referring to a specific alliance having a number of t100 planets "above average". If your point was "wait and see", I agree with you.
Also, by more or less I mean a margin of about 20%.
Unread 28 Mar 2010, 11:36   #109
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
I don't think the post at the top of this page about starting a block was meant seriously...
nah jbg wasn't serious, that's why I didn't quote him. Was meant for those who might think they can play pa politics like a piano or something to give their ally's planets time to grow while everyone bash x alliance for reasons what aren't realistic to begin with as not enough time has passed yet in the round. That's why the point to check top100 planets so people don't play into a non-subttle plot what someone might be trying... I'm paranoidic, but tbh has been done so many times in pa rounds with success that it's unbelievable.

Offtopic:
Regarding time wise.. have admit loved the start up bonus... Some dudes used the credit aswell early to get bs's flying at tick 24.. I was too lazy for that, but have to admit that's one of the good improvements in pa since last time I tryed it out to give some options at the start to make a difference instead of just who's on every 2h's to init roids.

Same goes to goverment choices, the bonuses actually mean something this time.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 28 Mar 2010, 14:18   #110
rUl3r

Quote:
nah jbg wasn't serious, that's why I didn't quote him. Was meant for those who might think they can play pa politics like a piano or something to give their ally's planets time to grow while everyone bash x alliance for reasons what aren't realistic to begin with as not enough time has passed yet in the round. That's why the point to check top100 planets so people don't play into a non-subttle plot what someone might be trying... I'm paranoidic, but tbh has been done so many times in pa rounds with success that it's unbelievable.
Probably because too many people try to fence their way through a round and happily jump on to any bandwagon of bashing someone as long as it´s not themselves.