User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

View Poll Results: Should structure killers be modified for R32?
Yes 56 38.10%
No 72 48.98%
I don't care 19 12.93%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 22 Jun 2009, 17:56   #101
Burkey

Burkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Should SKs be changed for R32?

Erm, so now the vote shows peeps dont want it (even with the not caring peeps its still 50/50) cud we have em changed, many Xan have CR struts instead
Burkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 17:57   #102
Cervantes
StarCraft II Pro Wannabe!

Cervantes is an unknown quantity at this point

Another epic Fail that ruins the game, i swear u guys are tryin to kill this game.
Round 32 Violent Realm HC - join
#violent_Realm

Round 33-35 P3nguins - Join #p3nguins
Round 35-40 Conspiracy Theory - Join #Conspiracy
Round 41-44 Conspiracy Theory HC
Round 45 xVx Peon
Round 46 Fang Peon
Round 47-69 (Apprime,Conspiracy Theory, Innuendo)
Rounds 69-70 Not Played
Round 71 MAYBE

Upper Your Spirit!
Cervantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 18:00   #103
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I was under the impression they'd be changed rather than left as-is.

Appocomaster didn't seem to keen on it.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 18:01   #104
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He does. If he wants to change things they'll change. My recommendation is that if after 10% of the playerbase voting it's pretty much split 50/50 one might as well try and mix things up a tiny bit.
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 18:01   #105
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

May I respectfully suggest that this thread now be moved over to PD?

I suspect that the tone of the discussion is about to descend below the standards that we expect in the Strategy forum.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 18:22   #106
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
He does. If he wants to change things they'll change. My recommendation is that if after 10% of the playerbase voting it's pretty much split 50/50 one might as well try and mix things up a tiny bit.
fun to play with the numbers, so 5% of the playerbase at best voted for your proposed SK changes and you think thats enough to change it to that?
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 18:23   #107
Cervantes

So if the community vote no it really means yes i see ur logic?

so if we all voted yes then you would change it to no.
#violent_Realm

Round 45 xVx Peon
Round 46 Fang Peon
Rounds 69-70 Not Played
Round 71 MAYBE

Upper Your Spirit!
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 18:27   #108
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
However 129 votes is not a bad average of the players of PA. One normally would want in around 250 people having their say to be a representative group of the people in a community. So I feel that this quite fairly is a close capture of what the PA community want.

Please JBG, stop trying to force a change that absolutely is not needed down the throats of people who absolutely don't want it. All you do is alienate the community.
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 18:37   #109
Cervantes

Ive already had a few ppl say they are not playing this round because of it, like kargool says dont force stuff on the comunity if they dont want it, you are not the majority of pa.
#violent_Realm

Round 45 xVx Peon
Round 46 Fang Peon
Rounds 69-70 Not Played
Round 71 MAYBE

Upper Your Spirit!
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 19:14   #110
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

i would just like to say when i 1st saw this rounds stats and the sks, i thought they was amazing and i actually said in #beta these are the best stats we had in a long time. thnx for the nice statement about the PA community JBG i feel like a much better person now.. :/ *cough...jerk...cough* maybe in the future u should think before u forum rage it just makes look you arrogant.
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 19:17   #111
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

I say bring on the round!!!

I'm going TE DE (against Xan SK's) with a smidge of BS (for attacking).

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 20:16   #112
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

I will remind posters on this forum once again, that the strategy forum is for discussion, not abusing one another. If you do not like something that is being done please post reasoned arguments, do not simply sling mud at one another, there are other forums for that type of talk.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 20:22   #113
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairypalms View Post
it just makes look you arrogant.
JBG? Arrogant? No way!

I'm sure he does it on purpose.

Even though I don't agree with the "new" SK's, good job on the stats JBG. Again.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 20:22   #114
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fair enough Monroe.

Here goes my attempt at emulating the above arguments. COMMUNITY ROAR GIVE ME WHAT I WANT I REPRESENT THE COMMUNITY THOSE OTHER PEOPLE WILL DESTROY THE GAME HOLD ON WHILE I LATER ACCUSE SOMEONE ELSE OF THROWING A HISSY FIT OVER NOT GETTING THEIR WAY AFTER I'VE ALREADY SAID I'D QUIT BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE BEING DISCUSSED GOING THROUGH.

Seriously though, did nobody else find this amusing?

Edit: Just in case people don't know appoco asked me/overturned my choice and sks next round will be as in the beta currently (he said he'd upload them to the main game later today).
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 20:26   #115
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

i did, but then i have wierd sense of humor :/ also i would like to say good stats this round JBG
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 21:16   #116
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Fair enough Monroe.

Here goes my attempt at emulating the above arguments. COMMUNITY ROAR GIVE ME WHAT I WANT I REPRESENT THE COMMUNITY THOSE OTHER PEOPLE WILL DESTROY THE GAME HOLD ON WHILE I LATER ACCUSE SOMEONE ELSE OF THROWING A HISSY FIT OVER NOT GETTING THEIR WAY AFTER I'VE ALREADY SAID I'D QUIT BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE BEING DISCUSSED GOING THROUGH.

Seriously though, did nobody else find this amusing?

Edit: Just in case people don't know appoco asked me/overturned my choice and sks next round will be as in the beta currently (he said he'd upload them to the main game later today).

I haven´t been playing with beta stats been on holiday - will there be fi SK in round 32?

What I have seen of the stats so far they look pretty good - well done JBG

BTW can someone pass be a link to the stats plz?
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 21:30   #117
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
BTW can someone pass be a link to the stats plz?
http://beta.planetarion.com/manual.php?page=stats

Change to http ://game. etc tomorrow, when Apocco should have updated stats.
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 21:32   #118
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank goodness for that. I do hope that you had time to re-balance the armour & damage ratios accordingly.

BTW - In all the fuss about SKs I almost forgot to congratulate you on simplifying the stats. I'm actually looking forward to the round now.

(Apart from the gaping hole in Xan's anti-Cr that is).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105

Last edited by ArcChas; 22 Jun 2009 at 21:39.
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 22:06   #119
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
(Apart from the gaping hole in Xan's anti-Cr that is).

xan has anti cr it's just utterly crap
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 22:30   #120
WreCkeRer

WreCkeRer can only hope to improve

i voted "No" in the poll. I like SKs...they add a new strategy to the game.

I really dont get it...

a)Why would i attack a new player(or random targets) with my SKs? Roids is the only thing i want from him(them). The only ones i would attack with SKs are enemy targets, and every damage i do to them..is a benefit for me and my alliance. So new players quitting just because ppl land their SKs on them is wrong.

b)What is so bad with using SKs? Maybe we should also ban pods...so new players dont lose their roids....what about kill ships??we should ban them too...so that new players dont lose their fleet(which is even harder to replace compared to roids).

SKs add a new strategy to the game. Counter strategies will be found.
And i think it doesnt make sense having an opinion about somethig that u havent even tried. Maybe its a nice change..maybe its not. That's what about the game is...finding new ideas and keeping the gd ones..
R19: [Myth] 9:10:14 Planet Rank: 620 || Galaxy Rank: 1 || Alliance Rank: 18
R21: |Lost| 18:4:12 Planet Rank: 861 || Galaxy Rank: 13 || Alliance Rank: 19
R28: [Orbit] 3:10:4 Planet Rank: 467 || Galaxy Rank: 40 || Alliance Rank: 15
R29: [NewDawn] 10:6:2 Planet Rank: 232 || Galaxy Rank: 18 || Alliance Rank: 4
R30: [Orbit] 9:2:21 Planet Rank: 617 || Galaxy Rank: 14 || Alliance Rank: 7
WreCkeRer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2009, 23:33   #121
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
No, Asc have the final decision.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 00:59   #122
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by WreCkeRer View Post
i voted "No" in the poll. I like SKs...they add a new strategy to the game.

I really dont get it...

a)Why would i attack a new player(or random targets) with my SKs? Roids is the only thing i want from him(them). The only ones i would attack with SKs are enemy targets, and every damage i do to them..is a benefit for me and my alliance. So new players quitting just because ppl land their SKs on them is wrong.

b)What is so bad with using SKs? Maybe we should also ban pods...so new players dont lose their roids....what about kill ships??we should ban them too...so that new players dont lose their fleet(which is even harder to replace compared to roids).

SKs add a new strategy to the game. Counter strategies will be found.
And i think it doesnt make sense having an opinion about somethig that u havent even tried. Maybe its a nice change..maybe its not. That's what about the game is...finding new ideas and keeping the gd ones..
Cool, you just made up the wrong vote earlier, since you by voting no said no to the structurekillers from beta
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 01:12   #123
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

A Terran with 50 constructions losing 3 waves with SK will be down to 37 constructions (-13). With his best population setting he'll rebuild the 13 constructions in 65 ticks... ofc if he's attacked again during that period he just can't catch up. A Cath would need more than 100 ticks in the same scenario.
Note that even if the Ter loses only 1 wave (5 cons) he can't rebuild them in 1 day...

Are the races and gov bonus final or can we expect some tweaks taking into account the new SKs ?
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 02:14   #124
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Refresh the manual as the sk's have changed.

The race and government bonuses are unchanged from last round.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 05:59   #125
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...5_ibnF8trErBCw

Different way to show costs per armor, resistance and damage.

1) EMPShields are the proposed EMPArmor (works same way normal armor does).

2) EMPShield = (100 / (100-EMPRes) ), the value attained is actually the average guns needed to freeze the unit basing on the EMPRes.

3) E/C (EMPShield per Cost).

4) TotalGuns column = (UnitGuns * UnitDamage), thus UnitDamage after this is ignored.

5) All guns are given 1 damage.

6) G/C (Guns per Cost) - Notice all damage ships (and steal), and nearly the same, but now you can include EMP into the flock. However, because EMPShield is a lot lower than Armor and less guns are needed to freeze targets, E/C does look lower.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 23 Jun 2009 at 06:45.
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 06:59   #126
WreCkeRer

WreCkeRer can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Cool, you just made up the wrong vote earlier, since you by voting no said no to the structurekillers from beta

pffff..i think you are right......i blame monroe (at least one vote doesnt make a difference) :\
R19: [Myth] 9:10:14 Planet Rank: 620 || Galaxy Rank: 1 || Alliance Rank: 18
R21: |Lost| 18:4:12 Planet Rank: 861 || Galaxy Rank: 13 || Alliance Rank: 19
R28: [Orbit] 3:10:4 Planet Rank: 467 || Galaxy Rank: 40 || Alliance Rank: 15
R29: [NewDawn] 10:6:2 Planet Rank: 232 || Galaxy Rank: 18 || Alliance Rank: 4
R30: [Orbit] 9:2:21 Planet Rank: 617 || Galaxy Rank: 14 || Alliance Rank: 7
WreCkeRer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 16:39   #127
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervantes View Post
Ive already had a few ppl say they are not playing this round because of it, like kargool says dont force stuff on the comunity if they dont want it, you are not the majority of pa.
What kind of person quits a war game because they're scared of being SKed?!

I haven't exactly looked at the stats apart from a couple of looks at the SKs, but what are people going to do with haunts and basilisks?

It's a war game, SKing others gives you an advantage over them. It's good. Unless you're SKing newbies/tiny planets, and there's probably a far better solution for small planets being SKed (http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...86#post3178286)

Last edited by Monroe; 23 Jun 2009 at 18:59. Reason: Abusive Language
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 17:55   #128
Patrikc

Quote:
Originally Posted by WreCkeRer View Post
pffff..i think you are right......i blame monroe (at least one vote doesnt make a difference) :\
Make that two, though. ;p

Wonder why there's no option to change/remove your vote.
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 18:43   #129
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all

This is really a non-issue. SKs were even more crap than before. If you build them early in the round, you just weaken yourself. As a DC I will cover your attack first if you build them (unless I know you didn't send them). I never build them.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 00:29   #130
Cervantes

Kila i didnt say quit so please read properly before commenting, i said not play this round, there is a big difference.
#violent_Realm

Round 45 xVx Peon
Round 46 Fang Peon
Rounds 69-70 Not Played
Round 71 MAYBE

Upper Your Spirit!
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 15:30   #131
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Meh, all changes seems to be going in the direction of punishing people even harder for getting roided. As a gal dc I hate that because it forces you to prioritize planets even earlier and makes it harder for those getting roided to come back. Which again will lead to more def whoring, which will lead to a huge gap between the top planets (those who are willing to def whore won't lose structures which is easily a 5% income loss on top of the roids).

I'm very much against punishing big planets for taking one for the team.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 15:34   #132
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Aww, those poor top players, they have such a hard time coping. They really deserve a break, being the selfless heros of the community that they are.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote