User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 01:59   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[TV] Gosh this annoys me

More specifically this advert. Theres few adverts which make me cringe and reach to the remote to change the channel.

It got me thinking (yes a rarity) on why companies make shit and annoying adverts. I then realised why! My theory is they make annoying adverts to fire up discussion much like what this thread will do and so when I go to the supermarket I will have frosties in my mind and will hopefully put the shitness of the advert at the back of my head and by them. The fact its so shit is a good enough reason for me to take note.

Maybe these companies are smarter than we give them!