User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 20:31   #151
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Subh's main tactic in r15 was to survive their first round as a full ally especially when there was a few allys trying to bash them....

Subh's main tactic in r17 was to dunt a certain ally (A R16 nap breaker) so much that they aren't a major player for this round.

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=viewalliance&name=Angels

Any questions?
Just one.

Are you saying that SubH is taking the credit for Angels not playing this round?
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 20:33   #152
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Just one.

Are you saying that SubH is taking the credit for Angels not playing this round?
I'm sure it didnt help things
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 20:42   #153
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
right read a few posts on ere thought id have my 2 cents

tru our average score isnt good,we have taken alot more newer players on this round that what we normaly would have and im very pleased with how they are developing.

but lets get one thing straight here just casue our average score is low DONT underestimate us, our attacks have been VERY strong this round,members filling the attacks quick and us opening up more, also if you think we cant control our members killmark your are VERY VERY wrong

also members from *other* allies that have joined have commented on how well organised we are

so to those that thing were "n00bs" casue we have alot of members but low average score should look at their own allie and see how many of these "noobs" have been given a chance in thier allie

regards

SOLID
Go SOLID! It's your birffday. We gonn' party like it's your birffday. Gonn' sip bacardi like it's your birffday. And tbh we don't give a fk if it's your birffday! :crazyxmas:
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 20:57   #154
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Oh and dont forget, 50 players with fleets, no roids and hell bent on revenge.

I wouldnt like to be SEx in 3 days time.

Anyone wanna take a bet on which of the three alliances will crumble first?
Why not?? Isn't that the fun part?? Alot of this thread i have looked through and it's mostly just talk, the actual creation of the thread is pointless as the theory and use of alliance blocks has been going on for as long as i've played and it hasn't killed the game yet, the major loss of player numbers was due to the P2P, and some people quit later due to the vastly changed game dynamics. If anything these are what players should be keeping a close eye on as i myself stopped playing R16/17 due to the emphasis on XP in R16 which is not the way i had learnt to play PA (but thats just me).

Anyway on which alliances crumbles first, i would say none, i have no knowledge of Omen last round as i didn't play so there new to me so i can;t comment on them, but if players don't like getting mass waved, roided, fleet catched then you might aswell quit playing, as the only way to end #1 is to stick with it. Just ask anyone who has played in 1up or Exi the past few rounds!!

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 21:57   #155
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
this is ****ing pathetic, why are you proud of what you think is providing a helping hand in dissolving an alliance from the game? (i am in no way defending angels, note me and bwtmc's exploits of their attack chan(s) in r16 for what my general view towards them)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 22:03   #156
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
this is ****ing pathetic, why are you proud of what you think is providing a helping hand in dissolving an alliance from the game? (i am in no way defending angels, note me and bwtmc's exploits of their attack chan(s) in r16 for what my general view towards them)
If you break/cant uphold an agreement with Subh there will be reprisals.
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 22:12   #157
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome

they said the same about omen this round. dont wanna roid, they wanna eliminate from the game.

now do u see what my post was about?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 00:07   #158
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they said the same about omen this round. dont wanna roid, they wanna eliminate from the game.

now do u see what my post was about?
If Omen quit cause of sex inc then you cant blame them for that, you can only blame yourself.

If your going to reply with "OMEN WILL NEVER QUIT!!1!!1" then what was the point in this thread in the first place.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 00:23   #159
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
If Omen quit cause of sex inc then you cant blame them for that, you can only blame yourself.
Anyone else accidentally read that in a somewhat naughty context? If not... well.... I need to get out more
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 00:33   #160
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

For once I agree with jerome. Hitting an alliance is one thing--trying to destroy an alliance to remove them from the game is a whole different thing. Planetarion isn't exactly thriving and growing in great numbers anymore, therefore it's vital the game retain remaining players to survive. Any alliance which bashs an alliance for the purpose of making them fully quit the game ought to take a good look at what they're doing to the survival of the game itself.

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 00:36   #161
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

If your going to reply with "OMEN WILL NEVER QUIT!!1!!1" then what was the point in this thread in the first place.
its not about what omen will and wont do, its about the aims of certain alliances trying to make alliances quit and diminish the playerbase.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 00:36   #162
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
For once I agree with jerome. Hitting an alliance is one thing--trying to destroy an alliance to remove them from the game is a whole different thing. Planetarion isn't exactly thriving and growing in great numbers anymore, therefore it's vital the game retain remaining players to survive. Any alliance which bashs an alliance for the purpose of making them fully quit the game ought to take a good look at what they're doing to the survival of the game itself.

-NitinA
Simple question : HOW can an allaince make another allaince quit PA?? By "bashing" them?? Since when does bashing allainces make them quit?
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 00:51   #163
Geezer77

Quote:
Simple question : HOW can an allaince make another allaince quit PA?? By "bashing" them?? Since when does bashing allainces make them quit?
I have to agree, as i said in my previous post, alliances have been forming blocks and bashing certain alliances for as long as i can remember, it has neevr had an effect on the memberbase in my opinion, if people quit due to heavy incoming then thats there problem, it is a fair tactic that has been used throughout the history of the game, why Forest of all people has felt the need to create a thread about it now is beyond me, he has been around and played the game long enough to know this fact.

Also i myself have not heard anyone mention anything about making an alliance quit the game as a whole, i don't agree with this kind of strategy but implementing it is very hard, it all depends on the alliance being targetted and it's member base into whether they continue to play, it is hard to solely blame the alliance/alliances attacking as there are too many factors involved.

Unread 2 Aug 2006, 00:54   #164
Forest

Because what happens is players see this lame behaviour and just cant be bothered anymore.
Infact, I happen to know that even a subh hc has quit in disgust at the behaviour of his fellow hc.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 01:07   #165
Geezer77

It's all rather petty, ive been on the recieving end and given some back in alliances that have been involved in block wars, it's not nice when your constantly losing roids every night as growth is slow, but quitting is not in my mentality. Disgust in blocking against alliance, i assume this HC in question hasn't been playing this game for very long, it also sets a bad example imo, surely HC's have to agree on attack policy and overall strategy. But it is not my problem what goes on in other alliances regarding internal politics.

Unread 2 Aug 2006, 01:21   #166
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Because what happens is players see this lame behaviour and just cant be bothered anymore.
Infact, I happen to know that even a subh hc has quit in disgust at the behaviour of his fellow hc.

Name, names, put up or shut up.

As for "they are all out to get me (us)" crap live with it. It has happened to other allies, I never saw them complain that the game is being ruined.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 02:07   #167
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge

Why the need for names? No-one in any of the alliances concerned are denyong any of this, everyone is quite open about it, and they ahve even posted on this thread about it.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 02:20   #168
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
I can indeed verify this fact though I can't comment about the reasons why he quit. I think Forest doesn't have the right to as well.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 02:27   #169
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Subh's main tactic in r15 was to survive their first round as a full ally especially when there was a few allys trying to bash them....

Subh's main tactic in r17 was to dunt a certain ally (A R16 nap breaker) so much that they aren't a major player for this round.

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=viewalliance&name=Angels

Any questions?
oh im angels? news to me

Quote:
go check angels command and compare it to previous rounds then you see why they are not playing properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigga
Go SOLID! It's your birffday. We gonn' party like it's your birffday. Gonn' sip bacardi like it's your birffday. And tbh we don't give a fk if it's your birffday!
someone slap this wigga

Last edited by Alki; 2 Aug 2006 at 02:37.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 02:46   #170
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Alki,

Its, "Go Shawty".
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 03:00   #171
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

wow a post from the big dawg himself, my apologies bro didnt know how to get down, ya feel me:\
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 04:03   #172
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
oh im angels? news to me

go check angels command and compare it to previous rounds then you see why they are not playing properly
#Heaven Must be missing shipjump.... er angels. #
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 05:05   #173
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Escape's goal is not and has never been to destroy Omen as a planetarion alliance*

If Omen and its command crumbles because of two - three days of heavy incs, then that is nobodys fault but their own. Come on Forest, oh richeous Omen diehard, stop talking complete unsubstianted bollocks (/me wonders what an unsunstianted bollock would look like), and for Christ sake stop whinging like the fat kid who can't have any more cake.

-

*don't start spouting about cleverly edited and out of context logs that imply otherwise. No real evidence of your claims exists whatsoever. Why? Because it's tripe.

-

p.s. isn't all this old news now? So Omen missed the boat. So what? I expect most people are a damn sight more interested in what happens to the boat.

Last edited by Furyous; 2 Aug 2006 at 05:31.
Furyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 08:36   #174
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

ok to be fair i agree killing the playerbase is a bad thing i am confused on one thing though.

What is the definition of killing an alliance, blocking their attacks and raiding their planets? im pretty sure decent alliances do this when they go to war or am i wrong?

I also care about who finishes #3, #4, and #5 but i alos care about #1 and #1 which to me are just quite happy getting bigger while the poepl who shouuld be attempting to get on their tails are bashing an alliance lower down.

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 08:42   #175
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is a bold statement. Let me assure you that you subh doesn't have what it takes to take Angels down. It wasn't subh; not even exilition could take angels down, and it seems the only way subh can bring someone down is to gang up on him.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 08:49   #176
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
That is a bold statement. Let me assure you that you subh doesn't have what it takes to take Angels down. It wasn't subh; not even exilition could take angels down, and it seems the only way subh can bring someone down is to gang up on him.
Too true, Angels always managed to hit self-destruct before any alliance had a chance to take them down.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 09:16   #177
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Too true, Angels always managed to hit self-destruct before any alliance had a chance to take them down.
I also wonder what you mean by that statement. Self-destruct in what way? I was angels for many rounds and i never got any feeling that we were self-destructing. Angels was created after fang disbanded with the goal to have a small core and do well, with around 30 members, we were not aiming for the top spot in total score, but for a high average in both roids and score. The first rounds we did that and we were happy about our performance. The mistake, in my opinion, was to try to make Angels a full blown alliance and compete with exilition or 1up. But even that would have not been enough to break angels. The fact is that our most active HC (Irvine) went inactive, as well as other HC and officers. We surely were never very good at political play, but i can't think of any alliance besides eX or 1up that can say they were good at it.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 09:22   #178
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good question. Bashing them doesn't nessecarily make them quit. But if a group's *goal* is to make them quit--then I, for one, wouldn't think very highly of them. It's not nesseccarily from the ingame stuff that'd make an alliance quit, but people whose ultimate goal is to make someone else quit often tend to take things out of the game.

Prime example: Rec_Edge. The things he's done to people throughout the game to try and make them quit after they exiled him, or something else minor, is deplorable. For instance, I know he called a 1up player's phone and threatened him with death, among other things.

Playing the game is one thing--but you must remember it's a game--no matter how much effort you put into it. I, for one, put a lot of effort into the game, but I always remember that in the end, I'll still be friends with people in opposing alliances, and I can still shoot the shit and chat with folks, no matter who-did-what or who-bashed-and-killed-someone ingame.

By taking things out of the game itself, and applying a level of hatred to someone that you want them to quit the game, or be harmed in real life, is *not* the way to go (as opposed to just wanting them hurt ingame, which is perfectly acceptable in a war game).

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 09:44   #179
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

Ive already made my point with regards to how i feel about this war between sex and omen.

shoouldnt we be concentrationg on the 1up vs Exi war if there even is one and why were just letting them get further and further ahead of everyone?

Im not saying everyone lets raid them as clearly that isn't my point. I wish them both the best of luck i just get bored looking at the allinace screen going

"Exil top 1up 2nd not strange really " oh and recenty being able to count the amount of roids omen has on one hand, i would think if i was in Sex I would go into #omen and say sorry guys you be sex0red badly.

or not
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 09:46   #180
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I've only been threatened to have my ass kicked one time, and it was for something that I didn't even do. This person overreacted because having no real life this game became his life, and now I just feel sorry for him.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 10:21   #181
aestuos
No Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I've only been threatened to have my ass kicked one time, and it was for something that I didn't even do. This person overreacted because having no real life this game became his life, and now I just feel sorry for him.

LOL sorry j25man i found that funny with your sig

or not
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 10:28   #182
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Yes, but the difference is that to me it's just a game, I don't let it get to me to the level of actually threatening to kick someone's ass.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 10:35   #183
aestuos
No Alliance

I know that j25man it did look funny though. Threats over the internet are the most ridiculous and pointless thing especially over a game

or not
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 12:25   #184
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
#Heaven Must be missing shipjump.... er angels. #
oh Paisley you really do verify how much of a retard you are

but to reply to your post, yes, yes i did shipjump, after 10 rounds of playing with the same people i decided to shipjump.

someone throw this mongchop a clue please
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 13:16   #185
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0sten
Forest! I agree with you! Its stupid and alliances should pick targets at random! In fact I think PA Coders should code a Random Target picker for alliances so it picks galaxys at random and or planets.
Thats ridiculous.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 14:20   #186
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Anyone else accidentally read that in a somewhat naughty context? If not... well.... I need to get out more

Beh... back in r3 (or was it two ?) TSU and SL had better.

#SLUTS ftw << Magine ? "<bob> I have 1337 incoming hostile sluts !!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As to Omen quitting: like we say in Mother Russia, Omen will quit when a crawfish whistles on a hill (beats me, i dunno myself... but it means quite unlikely ever to happen)
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 14:34   #187
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I also wonder what you mean by that statement. Self-destruct in what way?
Maybe Angels was designed to play with a small core for avg size/score only, however, this makes one wonder why you still recruited a lot more people than that small core. So a top ranking might not have been in Angels interest, yet you still managed to ruin that top ranking for yourself with kicking loads of people from Angels again so that you hardly finished top 10 alliance ranking (= self-destruct alliance ranking wise).
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 15:49   #188
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Kicking unwanted planets is not self-destruction. Angels need to go back to their root: A small dedicated core, untroubled by the politics and the big players (alliances). Pretty much what SiN has been doing these last 2 rounds.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 16:03   #189
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well SiN do have a permanent mark on thier asses for sitting on fences for 2 rounds, cudos for that

i hope angels is gonna have more balls than that.
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 16:15   #190
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Looks like Escape took a bit of a hammering last night. A bit of focus from Omen perhaps?
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 16:32   #191
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well SiN do have a permanent mark on thier asses for sitting on fences for 2 rounds, cudos for that

i hope angels is gonna have more balls than that.
You mean like the way Omen had the balls to hit 1up last round? With the difference that SiN wasn't fighting it out for top alliance spot.
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 16:47   #192
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You mean like the way Omen had the balls to hit 1up last round? With the difference that SiN wasn't fighting it out for top alliance spot.
oddball, you know the story, twist as you like in the end you guys helped 1up to #1 spot, good work
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 16:56   #193
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

So basically, Omen got hit by 3 alliances, then unsuccessfully tried to get help from other ally's, because they screwed up last round, and now as a last resort, an AD-thread from forest is supposedly gonna make "sex" feel bad, and stop hitting them, rendering the destroyal of Omen impossible?

Im confused.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 17:20   #194
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k]Xy
So basically, Omen got hit by 3 alliances, then unsuccessfully tried to get help from other ally's, because they screwed up last round, and now as a last resort, an AD-thread from forest is supposedly gonna make "sex" feel bad, and stop hitting them, rendering the destroyal of Omen impossible?

Im confused.

U better go speculate on conspiracies on how did NoS fell apart since NoCeX fell apart...

No. Omen was NOT hit by 3 alliances. Block was formed but at least 1 allience fell off before launch of attack.

No. Omen did not ask for help from any other allience.

No. This thread was not started to make "sex" feel bad. Its just your random AD thread where people whine and counter whine. (as in you are counter whining.)

Get your facts straight, then post.
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 19:04   #195
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Maybe Angels was designed to play with a small core for avg size/score only, however, this makes one wonder why you still recruited a lot more people than that small core. So a top ranking might not have been in Angels interest, yet you still managed to ruin that top ranking for yourself with kicking loads of people from Angels again so that you hardly finished top 10 alliance ranking (= self-destruct alliance ranking wise).
which rnd you referring to?
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 19:19   #196
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
U better go speculate on conspiracies on how did NoS fell apart since NoCeX fell apart...

No. Omen was NOT hit by 3 alliances. Block was formed but at least 1 allience fell off before launch of attack.

No. Omen did not ask for help from any other allience.

No. This thread was not started to make "sex" feel bad. Its just your random AD thread where people whine and counter whine. (as in you are counter whining.)

Get your facts straight, then post.

Haha, I am not trying to be "in the know", I am merely making an attempt to summarize what this thread is about with a question.

Also, brilliant move to bring up NOS in your reply, its very relevant to this. You must be the Dan Rather of Planetarion?

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 21:17   #197
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

just an ex-Cell member
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 21:21   #198
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh

just an ex-Cell member
what round??

i was CeLL in from late round 5 to the merge with Elysium. dont remember you tho

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 21:32   #199
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Right after NoCeX fell apart. When NoS/Cell Allied TSU and their group. I used to be TSU and most of our members gradually went to either NoS or Cell. Could have been r5ish i think
See alot up there
But dont be scared
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 10:20   #200
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

*cough* *cough* check alliance rankings/score *cough* now!

:crazyxmas: