User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 07:17   #1
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
[Jesus]Movie review- The Nativity Story

Well I just saw The Nativity Story and I was quite amazed. I read some terrible reviews that said the movie was lackluster and lacked proper direction. Then I realized the problem with the reviewers…they were not saved.

For believers this movie is a gift. The emotions it brings forth are majestic and grand. The realization of God made flesh was superbly done. Herod’s bloodlust was very brutal in the movie and showed how dangerous life in that era could be. I really liked the dialog of the Magi the best. Those old coots really got to me.

For non-believers this movie is going to be rather dull. The best parts of the movie will just pass over you unfelt. It would be similar to being blind and going to an art exhibit with one or two sculptures. I would suggest that non-believers avoid this movie because it will not convince you to believe and it will seem trite and boring to you.

Well flame away folks.

God bless and Merry Christmas.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote