User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jun 2007, 09:07   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Obesity and toilets

So, there was this angry writing on the opinion section of a tab I managed to get my hands on today. It made me think. An angry woman responsible of the writing accused public toilets (restaurants, et cetera) of having too small toilets and seats. She said that a little chubby person (in this case, I assume it was a code talk for devastatingly overweight) will find it difficult to do what one's doing on the seat. She added, that it gets even harder if you need to have a helper with you.

Is she trying to imply that it is possible to be too fat to wipe one's own ass?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 11:48   #2
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Re: Obesity and toilets

I doubt she was "chubby" if she couldn't do her thing on the toilet, i think she rather huge, maybe even a Gordon lookalike.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 11:59   #3
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

I suppose if you were *that* fat it wouldn't be possible to wipe away your own poos as you simply couldn't reach that far

Then again at that kind of size surely its like passing shit through a mangle?
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 15:05   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe it's a circular thing. The more weight you put on, the less you can shit, the less you can shit, the more you weigh, the more you weigh, the less..ect. etc.

Maybe all these really obese people need is a really REALLY good enema.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 15:59   #5
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

This is a job for Enemam!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 14:39   #6
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

Is this because they can't fit though the door or than the toilet bowl can't contain their essence?
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 15:45   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm not sure, the text didn't specify, but it appears that they might fit in from the door, but after that experience difficulties in approaching the seat, applying themselves on the seat, and if they need "help" the extra person will experience severe difficulties fitting in to perform their tasks.

Which lead me to the conclusion that some people may not reach to clean their rear ends after a poop.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 18:00   #8
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I have just now decided that if I am ever too fat to wipe my own ass I will simply drown myself in the toilet bowl to preserve what dignity I can.

Last edited by Achilles; 15 Jun 2007 at 21:05.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 18:03   #9
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're neck fat will prevent you from getting close enough to the water. You'll just be known as the fat guy who got his head stuck in the toilet trying to eat his own faeces.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 21:05   #10
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was hungry
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 09:20   #11
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that's no excuse, do what the supermodels do, and eat the toilet paper.

I'm assuming the entire roll hasn't already been used wiping that big fat arse.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 00:01   #12
dda-II

dda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud of

Hello sir. What do you do for a living?

Well, I er, that is, well you see......

Oh come on now there is no such thing as shameful work, so long as it is honest.

Okay. I follow morbidly obese people around and wipe their arses after they take a shit.

Oh Sweet Leaping Jesus! That must be the worst job in the world.

Actually its not as bad as when I was an apprentice arse wipe.
dda-II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 09:37   #13
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Young kids might fall in and drown if they made public toilets to suit fatties like her.
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 00:27   #14
nightblades
Anti Grammer ****

nightblades is infamous around these partsnightblades is infamous around these partsnightblades is infamous around these partsnightblades is infamous around these parts

i also believe if they make toilets for over waight persons it would make them feel bad and be shameful and demeaning ti them
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 18:29   #15
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Maybe they should put a weight limit on the majority of toilets and then have a big toilet the way they have handicapped toilet stalls.

Where I work at there are some gargantuan people and let me tell you that you can always tell when a really huge fat person has taken a poo because the toilet will still stink long after they are gone. I think they are too big to wipe properly if at all.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote