User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Nov 2006, 16:03   #1
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold
Its time to say goodbye.....

After several rounds of hardcore playing (or was it drinking and wanking) the Penis-Allianz! says farewell!

Having a penis and being proud of it has become too abusive for most people playing pa it seems. Our beloved MH forced me to do so. Either change the name or 7 nights in bed with Angela Merkel! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
But be warned, the spirit is still alive, we will still beat nobody, we will still noob around, we will still launch drunk without scans......

Good-bye Penis-Allianz! - Welcome CENSORED-Allianz!

Same hc, same bc, same scanner, same defleecher, same peon, same beer, new women

Feel free to say hello to us and have a beer in our public channel: #private.channel
(also a good place to see who is attacking us)

Prost!

P.S.: Already thought this is the first round for ages i do not get contacted by MH to change names and stuff.....

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!

Last edited by DunkelGraf; 16 Nov 2006 at 16:10.
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 16:09   #2
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Its time to say goodbye.....

man, what the **** is this!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 16:16   #3
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Shoulda been peniz.

But still... Doh!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 16:16   #4
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point

R.I.P
second best alliance Planetarion ever saw
in which world do we live in, where we even cant name our huge ******* with the correct anatomy term
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link
Wakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 16:17   #5
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

respect! one of the greatest alliances in the history of PA!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 16:18   #6
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

sad to see yet another amazing alliance leave PA
luckily you're returning in new style

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 16:22   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Absurd decisions from the admins for the win.

As much as I don't speak out often, this is nothing short of daft. Yeah, over censor the game to deprive the game of any character whatsoever, I mean penis is hardly a swearword, infact it's hardly offensive. It's a word allowed on the forums, so where's the consistency - the forum standard should be the standard for in game.

If you can't have penis, I'd go for Phallus-Allianz
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 16:34   #8
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point

/j #multihunters and tag [ProPenis] to show how sad you all are
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link
Wakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 17:19   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Penis I can see as being SEMI unallowable - cock would be unallowable

But Peniz? Come on let some people have some with the game!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 17:26   #10
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Don't deny this man his penis!

Was someone offended by the name penis-allianz?
Is the name too gross and offensive for 13+ year olds to see?

Let's make this game even duller then it already is!

He's lucky he didn't call it the poopie alliance because that would most certainly get him banned for life
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 17:49   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i don't understand what is offensive
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 17:52   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Neither do I.

If confronted with an "is that offensive" conundrum (I run into them regularly!) I simply think "Would I be able to say this word in my class(es)?".

And yes. I could say "penis" in class, in front of my pupils. Some might s****** and find it amusing, but I wouldn't get in trouble for it unless I was calling one of them a penis (harder to refrain from doing than you might imagine).
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 17:54   #13
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Its a sad day to see another great alliance disappear.
Its sadder that this institution has been forced to change its name.

Gimmie a T gimmie a W gimmie A gimmie T gimmie S

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 18:20   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Absurd decisions from the admins for the win.
I think they were backed into a corner. They didn't have much of a choice.

If a paying customer is offended by it, then chances are others are too. It's a similar system in WoW - if one person complains about a username being offensive, for whatever silly reason, then the person using that name has to change it.
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 18:24   #15
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I think they were backed into a corner. They didn't have much of a choice.

If a paying customer is offended by it, then chances are others are too. It's a similar system in WoW - if one person complains about a username being offensive, for whatever silly reason, then the person using that name has to change it.

So we can just go around saying we are offended by someones name and then we can get it changed ?

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 18:42   #16
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Neither do I.

If confronted with an "is that offensive" conundrum (I run into them regularly!) I simply think "Would I be able to say this word in my class(es)?".

And yes. I could say "penis" in class, in front of my pupils. Some might s****** and find it amusing, but I wouldn't get in trouble for it unless I was calling one of them a penis (harder to refrain from doing than you might imagine).
Hey, my teachers swear at the class regularly and don't get in trouble
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 18:45   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

My god, utterly ridiculous, <3 you dunkel
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 21:05   #18
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

i wanted to join ya next round
what can i do now?

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 22:11   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Jesus christ, this is getting ridiculous. MH shouldn't let their boredom ruin others fun. I thought the MH's actually got some sense since the start of the round when they changed my ruler/planet-name back to what I had it on originally (Gum of the Bum (which btw is more abusive than peniz)).

Fiery, don't be so boring
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 22:42   #20
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

who are the ****s that come to the MH crew demanding that shit like this gets changed.

****ing daft.

yeah, i ****ing swore as much as i ****ing could to ****ing **** **** ****.
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 22:43   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Me and JBG are offended by several posts on this forum but we don't go round banning everyone
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 23:03   #22
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

I'll be submitting several complaints to the MH team this evening. Please, let's all let them know how offensive some of these other alliances' names are. I submit that Angels be forced to rename, since they slander the image of the holy entities, and thus offend me. Also, please force eXilition and xVx to change their names, because they're both only one letter away from spelling SEXilition and XXX respectively, both of which are highly offensive to me, and I'm sure others along with me. If these highly offensive alliance names are not removed from the game at once, I think we should all boycott this game. We're having our rights violated, etc, ect...

Honestly, though... I think some people wake up in the morning and say to themselves, "What can I find to be offended by today?" If the word penis offends you, you really need to grow up...
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 23:05   #23
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I blame travler!
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 23:08   #24
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

If you wanna start reporting, Devlin, you may add Remy's and Chef's planetnames aswell (No Nuts No Glory and You shaddap).

Edit: Fiery (from urbandictionary.com) is "an eruption ignited within the rectum". So I guess you'll have to delete that planet as that's rather offensive
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 23:18   #25
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

We're taught about peni in school, this is bull.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 00:17   #26
^Miksu^

^Miksu^ has a spectacular aura about^Miksu^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin
I'll be submitting several complaints to the MH team this evening. Please, let's all let them know how offensive some of these other alliances' names are. I submit that Angels be forced to rename, since they slander the image of the holy entities, and thus offend me. Also, please force eXilition and xVx to change their names, because they're both only one letter away from spelling SEXilition and XXX respectively, both of which are highly offensive to me, and I'm sure others along with me. If these highly offensive alliance names are not removed from the game at once, I think we should all boycott this game. We're having our rights violated, etc, ect...
You are still missing couple of really obvious cases. When you look the names on alliance page you can clearly notice several extremely offensive words or phrases. For example when you take P from "1up", E and N from "newdawn" and I and S from "Tides of fire" you get the word PENIS. Also taking R and A from "Howlin Rain", P from "PATSA", E from "Heroic", A from "newdawn", 2 L's from "Angels" and "exilition", W from "newdawn" and then add alliance name "Omen" there, you will get: "RAPE ALL WOMEN". Now if that's not offensive what is? I think all those alliances taking a part in this conspiracy should be closed immediately.
Before I list more offensive things found on alliance page I will go and read through all alliance names from top 30, record it and then listen it reversely in order to find out if there is for example satanic messages(like suggesting people to kill themselves) or something else hidden.

Also I think that in order to save the innocent players from this kind of an influence there should be hardcoded limitation in alliance names so that it would be impossible to select alliance names that form this kind of hidden(but extremely offensive) messages.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 00:36   #27
Cedlind
[SiN] HC

Cedlind is an unknown quantity at this point

Warning: the following post might contain offensive text.

I feel very offended by all the planetnames of the planets above me in the ranks, simply because.. uhm.. well.. they're above me in rank..

*strolls off to #multihunters to submit u* hundred offensive planets*

* i instead of x as x is dangerously close to xxx, which is a dangerous offense!
<@Clogg|zZzZz> you get that with most nicks tbh
SiN->SiNND *shivers*->SiN->TGV->really long break->Asc
Cedlind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 01:55   #28
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

In protest, anyone here playing next round should come up with a planet/ruler name that has hidden offensiveness, or is childeshly offensive words, such as:

Cock a doodle doo of The Rooster Farm

Big Plate of Chicken Breasts

Labiana of the khazakstan republic

Boots full of camel toes

You get the idea ;-) We could keep the powers that be, busy all round with their noses buried in dictionaries.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 01:59   #29
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Ben Dover of Backdoor intruders
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 02:14   #30
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

son of an unwed mother
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 07:12   #31
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Dunkelbier Ftw
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 07:28   #32
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

so 2:6:16 with his name "Adolf Hitsler of My name offends you" is not offending anyone... but the penis-allianz! is?
shouldnt hitler be more offensive that a man's nice tool?
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 09:16   #33
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genosse27
so 2:6:16 with his name "Adolf Hitsler of My name offends you" is not offending anyone... but the penis-allianz! is?
shouldnt hitler be more offensive that a man's nice tool?
You are just jealous because his galaxy is bigger than yours
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 16:57   #34
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

No i find his point reasonable...
Let's go get him reported
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 15:16   #35
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

His name was originally Hitler, it was changed to Histler.

Histler is the name of a river, I believe.

Last edited by Crowly; 21 Nov 2006 at 15:24. Reason: put pnick in
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 15:21   #36
Beuk

Beuk is an unknown quantity at this point

DUnkEL HEMAN!!!
Beuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 15:50   #37
MrManiac

MrManiac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hehe...

DOes this mean your gonna drink EVEN more?

your like drunk all the time

Well, as long as your able to save my ass again, as always, me happy
MrManiac is offline   Reply With Quote