User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Sep 2006, 10:00   #1
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Thumbs down She ruined my perfect GT run!

I just read an interesting (few days old) newsarticle about a new gaming related murder that i'd like to share
This time it was a 25 year old guy who killed his 17 months old kid

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/15512907.htm
and http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/15505658.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 articles
Turman said she remembers Spellman telling her that Alayiah was sound asleep in the front bedroom about 11:30 a.m. last Thursday and that he was venturing out to the store to get the little girl more juice. Turman said she had drifted off to sleep.

Walker, the family friend, said his girlfriend discovered Alayiah dead in the front bedroom. He said that he had flagged down Spellman, who was returning from the store, and that Spellman had run to a neighbor's house to call 911

After relatives discovered the child's body, police were told that she had fallen off the bed.

"There's nothing to indicate the child fell off the bed," Homicide Lt. Philip Riehl said. "It appears that the child was hit repeatedly, possibly thrown across the room."

An autopsy revealed the little girl had been beaten to death, and a medical examiner's report also noted that there was an old, healing fracture on her right arm.

Police said the toddler unplugged Tyrone Spellman's video game, sending him into a murderous rage.

Spellman had told them that Alayiah was sitting on a bed with him in the front bedroom of his home, on 29th Street near Jefferson, while he played a video game.

The little girl jumped off the bed and started tugging on one of the video game console's cords. Spellman allegedly told cops that he had reacted by punching her in the face twice and throwing her across the room into a wooden chair.
We all know how it feels when someone ruins your game
It was a smart move to pretend the kid fell off the bed imo
but it would've been even smarter if he pretended the kid flew out the window and bounced a few times
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 14:05   #2
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: She ruined my perfect GT run!

funny thing is you need a license for a tv and you need a license for a dog but any gobshite can have kids

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 15:06   #3
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

A gaming license would save alot of noobfrustration too

Do you have kids
[x] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] I don't know

Do you own a gun?
[ ] Yes
[x] No
[ ] Sometimes

Do you like trowing babies?
[x] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] I don't know

Are you mentally stable
[ ] yes
[x] no

Sorry, no Xbox for you mister

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Sep 2006 at 15:12.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 21:47   #4
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
funny thing is you need a license for a tv and you need a license for a dog but any gobshite can have kids
So true.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 23:53   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
So true.
so true

so vacuous

so unhelpful
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 03:24   #6
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Anger Management is needed I think. Also a serious evaluation of priorities.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 08:20   #7
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

just re-reading

Spellman, 25, also known by friends and family members as Anwar Salahuddin. (convert to islam or other ?)

Turman said she and Alayiah moved in with Spellman in mid-August because her house didn't have running water at the time. ( shes 8 months pregnant with his daughter )
We took her in because she had no place to go," said Cordelia Dixon, Spellman's mother.

(it doesnt say the child that was killed was his)

Spellman had a 7-year-old son and a 6-year-old daughter from previous relationships, but neither lived with him, Turman said. ( hes 25 so hes had kids with 2 others at age 18 and 19 )

Ransom-Garner said the next step would have been to interview family members and inspect the child's medical records. By law, the department has a maximum of 60 days to investigate a case. ( social services trying to make sure no-one blames this on them )

she moved in with his parents, yet she claimed and social services believed that no-one else lived there with them ?

social services visited twice based on 1 phone call from a conecerned neighbour and looks like they would have continued to investigate.

Wonder if the judge at the hearing will make any comments on the above, or will in the present US climate about muslims etc it get hyped into something else, because the guy confessed ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 08:29   #8
Alessio
deserves a medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
(it doesnt say the child that was killed was his)
Quote:
On Monday, police formally charged Tyrone Spellman with his daughter's murder
It does \o/
Quote:
Alayiah Turman pulled the cord out of a video game while her father was playing. The toddler paid for the infraction with her life, police said.
Several times

Maybe he's not the natural father tho, if that's what you mean
Unread 17 Sep 2006, 09:14   #9
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

ahh yes missed those lines, not long woken up.
sorry Alessio
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote