User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 18:54   #51
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough
Re: Mta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Tip for surving on GD #138
"Choose your words with care"
k....

A good script will equate to a good storyline

Better?

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 18:56   #52
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
The community on here has developed over a few years and most of us don't play PA any more.

To become part of any forum on the Internet it's usually a good idea to lurk a bit and find out what the general atmosphere of the forum is before launching yourself full out into the community without understanding if there are any unwritten rules etc.

Part of territory of GD is that everyone gets insulted, the ones that overreact will just get insulted more until they burst a blood vessel or leave.
We don't want overly sensitive, easily offended types on here.
Those that roll with the punches, know when to give up and generally see the funny side of everything, fit in a lot better than those who complain about the neg rep they get, cry when they get the piss taken out of them and don't know how to take a joke.

It's not being hostile, it's being the same to everyone - regulars and newcomers.

Post some decent threads that encourage discussion (that haven't already been done to death), get involved in existing discussions and provide some amusing material and very soon you'll have a string of green blobs as long as anybodies
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 18:56   #53
Furious
SpamBot

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
story line 
2. a detailed description of the plot of a motion picture, TV series, etc., for use by writers, producers, prospective investors, or the like: The story line runs to 125 pages.

script
2. a manuscript or document.
3. the text of a manuscript or document.
4. the manuscript or one of various copies of the written text of a play, motion picture, or radio or television broadcast

the plot (i.e. the storyline) and the words spoken by the characters (i.e. the script) are separate things. One can be good and one can be awful. A good storyline does not necessarily prevent the script from being cheesy and bland. Just as well written dialogue does not make a plot any better. It can make it a bit more tolerable but that's about it.)

You define script as 2 things

1) Voice acting (which it is not)
2) A document upon which the story (admittedly in the loosest sense of the word) is placed.

So which is it??

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 18:57   #54
Furious
SpamBot

Yahwe...enough with the hinting already. What are you trying to say?

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 18:58   #55
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious
k....

A good script will equate to a good storyline

Better?
My method of teaching is far less socratic than others. I have a great deal of faith that you'll work out things on your own.

eventually
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:00   #56
Furious
SpamBot

Your faith is largely misplaced i fear.

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:03   #57
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You define script as 2 things

1) Voice acting (which it is not)
2) A document upon which the story (admittedly in the loosest sense of the word) is placed.

So which is it??
What are the voice actors reading?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:04   #58
Furious
SpamBot

A script, within their own interpretations. Therefore the script hads changed, and it is no longer a script, but something else...!

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:08   #59
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Like i say...its all opinion. The only noteable thing you say is to question my credibility. Ive been on these boards 5minutes my friend, its good that you already view me as credible.

Im truly touched.
i see you have entered one of those "ILL PRETEND EVERY CRITICISM IS A COMPLIMENT TO ANNOY THE PERSON TALKING TO ME" modes...

Moving On, i personally loved the GTA 1 game when it came out, though i must have been quite young at the time so might have been just in love with the "OMG YOU CAN RUN PEOPLE OVER£ aspects of it, I imagine if i played it now i may well get board of it quite easily.

I have to say i personally feel the jump from 2d to 3d has been to most dramatic different between game sequels i have seen. Though i am no guru of the matter, most computer game sequels i have seen have involved better graphics and an extension of the story line.

i have Vice city, San Andres and have got LC stories for the PSP and really enjoy them all, I can appreciate the criticism that perhaps now they are not so fun for "immediate non structured rampaging" but to be honest i think the story is worth playing through to have the map/cars/weapons opened up later on
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:08   #60
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Your faith is largely misplaced i fear.
well, gods must have some vices.

A lot of people are harping on at you. Arguing this and that. I don't see that it will do any good in your case. You clearly have potential. You are also a bit too susceptible to pride. There's no point in nit-picking you into a corner. You won't perform at your best.

When I said this thread had no value what I meant was that all will happen is that a petty argument will ensue. Out of anger you'll end up replying too quickly and saying things you'll later regret and then others will point and say "look he really is an idiot" as though it were proof.

I just think we should slow things down. Yes you get a bit excited and get yourself trapped in arguments because you don't pause to think what the reply will be or think ahead to your 4th post in the future.

But we all did, some still do. Goodness knows I used to and I'm the best of them whether they like it or not (and they don't).

Fact is I like you. I think you have potential and I genuinely believe that within a few months you'll really really hate your posts in this thread.
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:12   #61
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Fact is I like you. I think you have potential and I genuinely believe that within a few months you'll really really hate your posts in this thread.
Just don't ask him about his height and it'll all be OK, OK?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:26   #62
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
A script, within their own interpretations. Therefore the script hads changed, and it is no longer a script, but something else...!
It becomes an altered script. this canchange the dynamic of a scene but I have massive doubts that they would allow voice actors (even the mighty S.L.J.) to make wholesale changes to the plot.

Changing '**** you, mother****er!' to 'Hey, mother****er, **** you!' might be acceptable.

Changing 'I'm going to kill that mother****er who stole my money.' to 'I'm going to repent all of my sins and move to Nepal to live with a group of Buddhist monks to spend the rest of my days in quiet contemplation. I forgive that poor soul who stole my blood-stained fortune.' is not.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:28   #63
Furious
SpamBot

Yahwe, you make it sounds like a competitive sport!

Completly off topic, i just went over to my local asda in Bromsgrove and its all police lines everywhere, flowers and tributes and such. Apparently something happened there between 3-7pm yesterday, according to the officer i spoke to.

Its all very distressing as this is 2min away from where i live, yet i have no idea wtf is going on?!

I cant dig any internet stuff out of bbc et al perhaps a more experienced net bunneh can source something?

(yes this is a plea for information)

Back on topic: Another Slayer, i think you may well have perfectly summarised the whole series in your post and i can say that i agree with you...bravo!

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:30   #64
Furious
SpamBot

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...cs/5361958.stm

holy sh*t!

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:30   #65
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Yahwe, you make it sounds like a competitive sport!
interaction between mortals is always competitive.

You need to discover IRC because a discussion forum is not a place to chat. Certainly not this one.
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:33   #66
Furious
SpamBot

ye...i may drift into chat mode every now and again. Im idling in lots and lots of chans but conversation is a loteal blood from a stone scenario

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 19:34   #67
Yahwe
I am.

#forums
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 20:14   #68
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Theres a fair number of rocks that would do a better job inside your skull by the sounds of it.
My brain is full of Opera singing, there's no room for rocks.

Quote:
My contribution is to start a discussion, yours is to stifle it...who is a more worthwhile contributor in this instance
Your contribution consisted of coming onto a random forum, and saying "Hay guys who plays MTA" (side note: If you need to explain the title of your thread in your post, it probably wasn't a good title to begin with). You said absolutely nothing about the mod, you didn't give any of your own experiences with it, no instructions on where to get it, how to apply it or why you decided to share this random sense of "Hay guys who plays MTA" in the first place, considering it's not even a topical issue. Claiming that you were starting up a discussion on a certain topic either means that you have absolutely no grasp on how to actually do so, or that you are blatantly lying to cover up a worthless excuse for a thread.

Sure, you may even actually believe that your thread was totally awesome and interesting, but there's a fair chance that a large amount of people on this forum actually don't, which sort of makes you the only person in this company - having a friend come in to say "Yeah, totally!" doesn't count for anything. There's also a fair chance most people on this forum aren't interested in seeing daily threads come by from random people saying "Hey guys who plays HL2: Team Fortress? It's awesome!", "Hey guys who plays Minesweeper: Kosovo Edition, it's awesome" or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
As one of the GD mods, I'd like to confirm Ste's comments and to request you stop being nasty to Leshy, as he's a delicate little chap who tends to cry if you say anything nasty to him, especially if it in any way detracts from the godly oh my goodness it's so lovely piece of software that is Opera.
I will indeed cry. Then carpet bomb your house
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 20:40   #69
Littlebert

Littlebert has a little shameless behaviour in the past

my point was you should all chill out...
Littlebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 20:43   #70
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebert
my point was you should all chill out...
Well, Mr gimmick account, we'll never do that.

And that's not necessarilly a bad thing. We have standards and you ought to have standards too. We are all trying to be better. There is no value in stopping trying.
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 20:47   #71
Littlebert

Mr Gimmick Account?? please explain (nicely pls!)
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 20:49   #72
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he doesn't believe you are a real person.

he is incinuating that "Littlebert" was set up by an existing user for a reason.

Hence "Gimmick account"

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 20:51   #73
Littlebert

er.. not the case i know him, and introduced him to mta..
myspace/djlittlebert
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 20:54   #74
Furious
SpamBot

Two sides here:

Users have concerns over spam bots - fair enough

N00bs have concerns over the GD society in general being a flaming bunch of socially inept w*nkers - also founded to some degree.

perhaps the forum rules need to be more clearly highlighted, i.e. READ THIS FIRST OR F*CK OFF with a clearer indication of what is considered acceptable from its members. Ive had various views on this through the day, and you all have your opinion of what a "perfect" addition to the community should be like. It might be a good idea allowing people to read these first before they make a dumb post and then get flamed to high hell, and never come back!

Anyways im rambling........

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 21:00   #75
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Two sides here:

Users have concerns over spam bots - fair enough

N00bs have concerns over the GD society in general being a flaming bunch of socially inept w*nkers - also founded to some degree.

perhaps the forum rules need to be more clearly highlighted, i.e. READ THIS FIRST OR F*CK OFF with a clearer indication of what is considered acceptable from its members. Ive had various views on this through the day, and you all have your opinion of what a "perfect" addition to the community should be like. It might be a good idea allowing people to read these first before they make a dumb post and then get flamed to high hell, and never come back!

Anyways im rambling........
We can not agree on what a 'good member' is. All we can do is agree on what a 'bad poster' is.
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 21:01   #76
Furious
SpamBot

which i would agree is already defined....

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 21:23   #77
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
perhaps the forum rules need to be more clearly highlighted
Netiquette generally indicates that a new user first check out the general goings on of a community and then decides to join in (or not, in case (s)he does not like it), not come in with guns blazing, then complain about rules not being visible enough or about not being met with the most kindest of welcomes.

It's also not if there isn't a big "Forum Rules" Announcement either
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 21:58   #78
Furious
SpamBot

Where does netequitte indicate this Leshy?

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 22:21   #79
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Or you are generalising across the whole gameworld, if that is the case then i see that "proplem" persist in most 3D games, which would leave you playing..............frogger.
Or, you know, Half Life or Thief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Widely regarded? Who by?
Relatively small sample size I know, but nigh on all of the people I've talked to with the game. Either way, "what I find to be an annoying control system", although I must say that I found it better than some (according to reading some SA threads).
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 23:05   #80
Furious
SpamBot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Relatively small sample size I know, but nigh on all of the people I've talked to with the game. Either way, "what I find to be an annoying control system", although I must say that I found it better than some (according to reading some SA threads).
I genuinly find it annoying at first...but i think with practice it becomes very intuitive and natural. Reminds me of Thunderstorm II on the Saturn

Unread 20 Sep 2006, 23:12   #81
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

i found some of the flying training missions pretty annoying, but i really love the flying outside of that. and the parachuteing was pretty cool
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 23:38   #82
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Where does netequitte indicate this Leshy?
It's right next to the Common Sense section.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:16   #83
Furious
SpamBot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
It's right next to the Common Sense section.
In my humble experiences i have found it prudent not to rely on the general masses to have a good understanding of common sense.

Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:21   #84
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

There may be hope for you yet.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:29   #85
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
8676 posts eh?

My my...and we're they all so enlightening?

I would say it is obvious who the spammer is Dace.

suck it up bitch!
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 01:52   #86
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
suck it up bitch!
This is a perfect example of how he got so many posts.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 02:12   #87
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually i think you'll find the vast majority of my posts are informative and well thought out and long and such like.
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 02:27   #88
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

On low enough screen resolutions, Dace regularly hits two lines of text!
Unread 24 Sep 2006, 07:26   #89
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If I wanted to tear around a town in a 1980's piece of crap then I could do that in real life.
If you had ever been to the real life San Andreas, which is about 30 miles from my home, you'd know that the nicest car in town IS a 1980's piece of crap. Everything else is a horse.
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 00:52   #90
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
If you had ever been to the real life San Andreas, which is about 30 miles from my home, you'd know that the nicest car in town IS a 1980's piece of crap. Everything else is a horse.
You mean like this?

http://www.idsos.state.id.us/elect/horse.jpg
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 01:41   #91
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
yes, that's a horse.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 10:15   #92
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In America horses are real men and men are cars! It's a crazy crazy world full of prospect and new hope for us all!
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 18:25   #93
Furious
SpamBot

Is that avatar Made In The USA?

aha! observational humour at its best!

Unread 27 Sep 2006, 21:00   #94
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

This thread amused me.

Especially the rock in Leshy's head comment. I like Leshy, but I approve of the funny.

Oh, and Yahwe, you're shit at the interten.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2006, 21:01   #95
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Hey, who uncensored shit?

Why hasn't **** or been uncensored?

I can understand why **** hasn't been uncensored as it's offensive. I'll just use gash instead.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 06:35   #96
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's a little top down freeform piece of nonsense, but it's superior to GTA:SA. San Andreas has some of the worst missions of the series for the "random death near the end of a long boring sequence" problem, coupled with the fact that at least in the other ones you can generally steal something decent early on. If I'm going to treat the game as a sandbox, then I want a decent car to tear about the town with. Or one of the superbikes from Vice City. If I wanted to tear around a town in a 1980's piece of crap then I could do that in real life. Plus the control system is nonsense, and "creating a world in which you can do anything you like" does not mean "create a ****load of annoying minigames".
Amen to that shit. I ****ing broke my San Andreas disk with my hands. I shattered that disk with all the hatred an angry large man could muster. ****ing bullshit piece of ****ing dirty shitty cocksucking faggotry, that game. I've never heard Jakiri speak so much wisdom.
Unread 29 Sep 2006, 22:09   #97
Furious
SpamBot

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Amen to that shit. I ****ing broke my San Andreas disk with my hands. I shattered that disk with all the hatred an angry large man could muster. ****ing bullshit piece of ****ing dirty shitty cocksucking faggotry, that game. I've never heard Jakiri speak so much wisdom.

Well the new SAMultiPlayer patch just got released, and it may go a very long way to improving your impression of the game (as its some serious fking fun!) Whereas MTA is all about racing, SA:MP is more DeathMatch based. But to save me being flamed for being a spambot (again!!) PM me for info if anybody is interested.

Unread 29 Sep 2006, 22:12   #98
Furious
SpamBot

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
This thread amused me.

Especially the rock in Leshy's head comment. I like Leshy, but I approve of the funny.

Oh, and Yahwe, you're shit at the interten.

Ive since found out that Leshy aint a bad fella. But im not apologising
Yahwe is superb! One of the few people on here that seem to have any sort of personality (which generally helps out in the ol' rl)

Does anybody else want reviewing?

Unread 30 Sep 2006, 01:12   #99
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Ive since found out that Leshy aint a bad fella. But im not apologising
Yahwe is superb! One of the few people on here that seem to have any sort of personality (which generally helps out in the ol' rl)

Does anybody else want reviewing?
ooh ooh do me!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2006, 01:24   #100
Furious
SpamBot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
ooh ooh do me!

uhm well.
Demon Dave hijacks threads.
Lets have a vote on whether this is a good thing.

I vote Yes!