User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Sep 2006, 22:12   #51
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hi! Anyone remember me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
It's clever to have your posts read by other people?

If that's the case, Phang must be the dumbest man in the universe, as I never read any of his posts and I'm pretty sure no-one else does either...

lol ace avatar.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 04:07   #52
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i don't know chika, but i'm glad you found it in the end. no-one likes a clown who stops short

i'm not sure what you're saying here. are you saying you think the internet is just a big dream in your head, or that when someone points out why you're shit you only take note if they say it when you can see their face?

i don't wish to become a father (ever).
i'm also post-puberty if that helps clear up your understanding of how "complete" my life is.

ok well i hope you forgive my previous assumption that you are indeed seeking attention, after you said in your last few posts...

i probably should have guessed the mispelling of "whore" was infact part of the vernacular african-american dialect, a slang term no doubt synonymous with the more popularized and overtly descriptive "hater"
(or you're just full of shit)

no one cares about your confused schemas relating to groups of people you interact with on the internet.
but well done on the analytical skill involved with your deconstruction of such stereotypes. some might say your conclusion is ad hoc, based on confused premises and of the same worth as a wet sock on the top of a mountain. but others would be impressed with your cognitive ability to subdivide "geeks" into two further groups... ones you do and do not like!
afterall chika, we're not here to judge you. we're here to laugh at you.

to be fair on myself, i think i was even more "telling" when i told you (above) that i am a virgin. i think it's at this point you tell the board why that makes you such an excellent person instead of pretending i'm still hiding my true sexual prowess.
and if you honestly think that your previous posts do not imply the idea that you think you have one over on everyone because you're a sex stallion with a magic black wand then you need to spend more time interacting with others... your communication skills are lacking.
hey i know, maybe you could spend some more time out in th4 r3al w0rld!

IF THERE'S NO ONE TO CARRY ON MY LAST NAME THEN.....
THEN BY JOVE, I DO BELIEVE I WILL HAVE TRUELY DIED.
i'll try and save the tears for my deathbed.

p.s. pm'ing someone after you've replied in public "apologising" is pretty shit. if you honestly feel sorry for me because you looked at my profile and shock horror! found out i have depression then you have a pretty confused moral compass.
however, i suspect you took a leaf out of yahwe's toilet paper and used it as an excuse.
how shit.

Virgin by choice is cool. I mean, thats what the bible preaches, no sex before marriage. That also means that you "could" have sex but don't.
Virgin by nature, meaning one is too butt-****ing ugly and has the least bit of sex appeal, is different.
You are in one of the catagories, as it really isn't normal to not want a companion of the opposite sex, unless you are gay, which, may I add, is not a crime.
People who try to deny being in one of the catagories, or are overly anti-sex, usually fall into the Virgin by Nature catagory.

Sorry if I sound crazy? But here in America, we don't tend to brag about being ugly virgins.

p.s I pm'd you because I had done too many reps at the time. My mail, which you sadly mistook as an apology, is sarcastic in nature.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 07:26   #53
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
if you honestly feel sorry for me because you looked at my profile and shock horror! found out i have depression then you have a pretty confused moral compass.
however, i suspect you took a leaf out of yahwe's toilet paper and used it as an excuse.
how shit.
I have never used your 'depression' as an excuse to do anything other than mock you.

Don't take my name in vain
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 08:24   #54
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
lol ace avatar.
Thanks, and thanks for fagging it up by copying it.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 10:09   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chika has this amazing ability to set the civil rights movement back centuries.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 13:53   #56
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Posting a private message in a public forum (without consent) isn't cool.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 13:58   #57
Chika

Quote:
Thanks, and thanks for fagging it up by copying it.
Mines is better as I actually know the person. You are using someone elses pic. Thus being on their NUTZ¥S.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 13:59   #58
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Chika has this amazing ability to set the civil rights movement back centuries.
Any man that judges a race by one man is an idiot. Like, I don't think all white people are lame, just because you are. I am smarter than THAT at least.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 14:03   #59
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
would you also say this about a neg rep comment?
On the whole, yes. Depends on whether the repper made their identity clear in the comment though.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 14:05   #60
Chika

Quote:
biting!
maybe it's because you're such an oblivious extroverted moron that you haven't noticed, but some people actually get social/sexual hang ups, and even choose sexual partners based on factors other than a:religion and b:the way they look!
anyway, deepflow and jerome said i wasn't ugly

that's quite ok. you don't sound crazy at all. you're distinctly coherant unlike some of your earlier posts. here you just sound like a bit of a dick.
here in england we're distinctly similar to you americans. infact we too don't have many people who boast about being ugly virgins. being a bit of a conformist myself i too don't often brag about it (although during a few drunken episodes i have been known to bring it up in a moment of flash-light catharsis). quite why you think i'm bragging about it i'm not sure, i didn't even bring it up, you did. i simply asked you why it makes you excellent and me shit.

oh ok. i think it was the previous post you made where you suggested that interacting on the internet isn't real that caused me to miss the comedy.
because when you said (in the pm)....
"After looking at your profile, I take back anything mean I said to you. Its one thing to be internet rude, but you seem very troubled in RL, and it isn't cool for me to touch on that." - and then quoted my profile where i mentioned i had depression;

i thought you were simply carrying along this confused line of thought that moral and social action doesn't count when electricity is involved, and that if i'm sad when off my pc that things have gone too far...
i guess for someone to notice that the provocateur is being sarcastic, they have to assume he has a shred of intelligence in the first place. i'd have given you the bennefit of the doubt if you hadn't made the post earlier.

I think I have lost track of how this conversation in this "has my e-penis lasted here" thread, even started.
If I could take one thing from it, just one thing, I would take the idea that the internet brings us all closer together.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 14:13   #61
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Mines is better as I actually know the person. You are using someone elses pic. Thus being on their NUTZ¥S.
I'll ask my daughter if I have permission to use her image on the Internet.

In the meantime, perhaps you could
a) Shut the **** up
b) Explain what "being on their NUTZ¥S" means...

Unread 6 Sep 2006, 14:19   #62
Chika

Quote:
I'll ask my daughter if I have permission to use her image on the Internet.

In the meantime, perhaps you could
a) Shut the **** up
b) Explain what "being on their NUTZ¥S" means...
Ah, I normally just say things and they just happen to be true. Cute daughter. Is she mixed or something?

a) Technically, on a down-to-earth level, to "shut the **** up is impossible.
b) being on someones nuts means that you "over favor" them. Like if I said, "Horn is so cool" a reply could be "Get off his nuts".
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 14:41   #63
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

She's a happy little girl. Does anything else matter?

a) I'll settle for 'not using your PC anymore'
b) If you said 'Horn is so cool' I'd say 'You're retarded'

Unread 6 Sep 2006, 14:47   #64
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
seriously though, applying some kind of moral absolute to "private talk" is ridiculous. not that you're necessarily doing that, although i doubt you would have reacted the same if it had been a neg rep
Well, reps are almost always shorter than PMs and by extension usually contain less private information and so it's not as bad (in general). Plus you could say that there's some kind of tacit understanding that rep is semi-public - mods can read our reps quite easily whereas afaik it's not as straight-forward to read our PMs. So you're right, I probably wouldn't say anything if it was "just" a rep, although I'd still find it pretty distasteful.

Of course it's not a moral absolute though - there's plenty of ocassions where it's completely appropriate to post PMs in a public forum. It's just on this instance, I don't happen to like Chika (or more accurately, his posts) but by posting his semi-apology here you came across (to me) as worse. Sorry.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 14:51   #65
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Well, reps are almost always shorter than PMs and by extension usually contain less private information and so it's not as bad (in general). Plus you could say that there's some kind of tacit understanding that rep is semi-public - mods can read our reps quite easily whereas afaik it's not as straight-forward to read our PMs. So you're right, I probably wouldn't say anything if it was "just" a rep, although I'd still find it pretty distasteful.
Just to say - normal mods can't see your rep page, only supermods (JBG, wakey, etc) can. As for reading PMs, I have no idea - but I suspect that only JJ has that kind of access.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 15:11   #66
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
that's ok, at this moment in time i don't think i care how i've come across to you /o\
That's OK.

Quote:
i'd also say that a semi-apology is a fairly misleading term for what was effectively a sarcastic insult, unless a trojan horse is a semi-present
I didn't read his PM as sarcastic. I just think he was lying in his later post after you made him look (more) foolish by telling everyone. But I doubt it matters, I was going to put apology in speech marks because it doesn't really change anything whether it was an apology or not.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 15:56   #67
Chika

Quote:
She's a happy little girl. Does anything else matter?

a) I'll settle for 'not using your PC anymore'
b) If you said 'Horn is so cool' I'd say 'You're retarded'
Lol. Shake that off m8. Nothing wrong with a mixed kid*. "Yes she is mixed with..."
N
"No, she is not mixed" would have done. My son is mixed. Not like anyone is gonna give you shit for having a cute mixed baby.

*You took the defense. Is it not accepted where you live?
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 15:59   #68
Chika

Quote:
That's OK.

I didn't read his PM as sarcastic. I just think he was lying in his later post after you made him look (more) foolish by telling everyone. But I doubt it matters, I was going to put apology in speech marks because it doesn't really change anything whether it was an apology or not.
No, I wasn't lying.
Additionally, I hope your parents were not so shit to bring you up thinking it was foolish to be a man and apologize.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 16:01   #69
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
No, I wasn't lying.
I see. So you didn't apologise?
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 16:03   #70
Chika

Quote:
I see. So you didn't apologise?
oh dear, you didn't reply back to the shit parents part.

Unread 6 Sep 2006, 16:05   #71
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
oh dear, you didn't reply back to the shit parents part.

I wanted to clarify this bit because your other statement made no sense otherwise.

(But in answer to your question, my parent told me it was a good idea to apologise if you made a mistake. I try to live by that.)
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 16:13   #72
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Lol. Shake that off m8. Nothing wrong with a mixed kid*. "Yes she is mixed with..."
N
"No, she is not mixed" would have done. My son is mixed. Not like anyone is gonna give you shit for having a cute mixed baby.

*You took the defense. Is it not accepted where you live?
Riiiiiight. I think you misunderstand. Completely.

I don't really see any point in answering because I don't see the point in asking the question. It's pretty obvious she's mixed, want to know the percentages?

Unread 6 Sep 2006, 21:09   #73
Chika

Quote:
Riiiiiight. I think you misunderstand. Completely.

I don't really see any point in answering because I don't see the point in asking the question. It's pretty obvious she's mixed, want to know the percentages?
Its a small picture m8. I didn't know I was pulling teeth today.
It just isn't that complicated.
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 21:26   #74
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

babies are all angels.

all are born to equal potential

some rise to fly upon wings of success

those that fall post on GD